November Nuggets ~ 2016

West Yorkshire, England UK.

So happy to be 6 weeks today, half way to 12 weeks. Wish that scan would roll around a little quicker for some peace of mind. Hubby normally brings me a tea or coffee when he leaves for work but he worked away last night, what's a girl to do? Must I get up and make my own before the rest or the boys wake up lol?! X

West Yorkshire, England UK.

So happy to be 6 weeks today, half way to 12 weeks. Wish that scan would roll around a little quicker for some peace of mind. Hubby normally brings me a tea or coffee when he leaves for work but he worked away last night, what's a girl to do? Must I get up and make my own before the rest or the boys wake up lol?! X

That's how I felt when I hit 6 weeks :hugs: only 2 weeks until scan and 4 weeks until other scan :happydance:

I feel your pain about OH working away, mine can goes for weeks at a time, I'd have said enjoy the time in bed :hugs:

I'm considering rearranging my scan. Its 1st April but I will only be 9/10 weeks! Might change it so I will be about 12/13 weeks instead!

I'm considering rearranging my scan. Its 1st April but I will only be 9/10 weeks! Might change it so I will be about 12/13 weeks instead!

Well I was thinking this yesterday BUT then I was thinking cheeky and they might ask us to come back again if we aren't 12 weeks :haha:

Well I was thinking this yesterday BUT then I was thinking cheeky and they might ask us to come back again if we aren't 12 weeks :haha:

I know that's the only thing stopping me changing it :lol:

I think I'm going to book an early gender scan anyway so I'm not too fussed if it's not quite 12 weeks, I'll be back at 16/17 weeks anyway :haha:

I know that's the only thing stopping me changing it :lol:

I think I'm going to book an early gender scan anyway so I'm not too fussed if it's not quite 12 weeks, I'll be back at 16/17 weeks anyway :haha:

I just want the NT testing so 10 weeks is too early. I just hope they aren't funny about giving me another appointment to come back for another scan lol.

I'm not having a gender scan! I'm hoping to stay team yellow (if my willpower holds out :lol:)

Barely had a decent night sleep. DD has a viral (dislike the word so much) and has a temp. So I kept on checking on her. As well as needing a wee. I am currently living in somerset england.

smiley if you can keep that up then fair play to you !! I'm so nosey I HAVE to know :rofl: with regards to testing they should bring us back to do these, not our fault they booked us early :shrug:

Barely had a decent night sleep. DD has a viral (dislike the word so much) and has a temp. So I kept on checking on her. As well as needing a wee. I am currently living in somerset england.
:hugs: any chance of a nap today to recoup?

Southport, Merseyside, UK

Ok so I'm curious, mainly bc my BNB/now FB group from when I was pregnant with my daughter has people from all over. Where is everyone from? I'm from Iowa. But was born and raised in New York.

Im from Dundee in Scotland xxx

Im gonna phone the gp today and make an appointment for next week. On night shift for the next 3 nights. Then its my sisters surprise henny on saturday:happydance: Luckily my sister doesnt drink so iv planned things with no expectation of people drinking. So suspicions not going to get raised. Not going to tell anyone about baba until a few weeks after her wedding so we not stealing her thunder. Otherwise I would have told my parents and sister yesterday when i found out:haha:

I'm Cambridge, U.K.

3+5 today and so nauseous! Didn't have it with either of my others so this is quite reassuring in a way. Tested again today, must be test number 20 odd haha! I had bought a box of 50 ics and then another 30 so weeing on them numerous times a day lol.

I'm not sure whether we will find out gender, I found out with one of mine and not the other but this is my partners first so I've told him he can choose as I don't mind either way. He's in charge of names too so could be interesting haha!

I'm going to phone the doctors tomorrow to arrange my booking in, period due tomorrow so I'll feel better when it hasn't arrived. Can't seem to believe it this time round, but I am very excited!

Jemma you aren't that far from me. I live about 30-40mins from Southport x

Yep you are right not our fault they booked us in early :haha:

Darkriver sorry you had a bad night :hugs:

What are you doing for your sisters hen party ironmansmummy?

I've just got back from the school run. Gonna have a nice hot shower and get some PJs on and snuggle under a blanket all day.

That's a good plan itonmansmummy!! And so nice of you to think about your sister :hugs:

roxanne :haha: put the cheapies down, although saying that I'd still be doing it if I had any :rofl:

smiley where are you? Not that I'm likely to have a clue I'm still fairly new to the north west :shrug:

Also you have exactly the same day as me planned, got lots of real housewives to catch up on :blush:

So they didn't call me yesterday with my 2nd blood work results. I called at 830 am and they said they still didn't have them and that they would call. They didn't. So hopefully I will get them today!!! I am chomping at the bit over here.

Good luck twicky. X

I live near warrington :) where did you live before you moved to the north west x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->