November Nuggets ~ 2016

We going through to edinburgh, my sister lives near there so her friends have told her there taking her for a meal to cheer her up because her partner will be on his stag. Iv got her friends from all different things in her live coming some that she not seen in ages. So we all gonna be at the restaurant before she gets there and have balloons/banners etc (i guarantee she will cry:haha:) then we are booked on the ghost bus.......its not alot but she has but out the country for months and kept hmmming and haaing over whether to have one or not so in the end
I stopped asking her and just organised it without her knowledge 2 weeks ago lol i was gonna book this huge trampoline place in edinburgh as well but my mum talkdd me out of it cauae we would all be smelly.

Hugs darkriver :hugs: do you have family or friends who could take her for an hour to give you a short nap?

Ironmansmummy it sounds great! What is the ghost bus?

Barely had a decent night sleep. DD has a viral (dislike the word so much) and has a temp. So I kept on checking on her. As well as needing a wee. I am currently living in somerset england.
:hugs: any chance of a nap today to recoup?

Southport, Merseyside, UK

Unless my daughter does Not really. Joy of being a single mum.
Oh no :hugs: hopefully she will be feeling a bit better today and you can catch up on your sleep tonight xxx

smiley, Yeh I know where that is roughly, my father in law works there :) I am from Cheltenham originally, in South West.

darkriver, I understand, I was a single mum with DS before I met OH. My trick was always kids movie, snuggly blanket cuddles and that would send him off no bother giving me a chance to catch a few z's :haha:

itonmansmummy, that's lovely of you to organise, I bet she'll be over the moon with that and it's good there isn't the pressure to have anything to drink so that works well for you too :thumbup:

Hugs darkriver :hugs: do you have family or friends who could take her for an hour to give you a short nap?

Ironmansmummy it sounds great! What is the ghost bus?

Its a creepy bus that does a tour of edinburgh telling all the grusome scary stories edinburgh got alot of history so its perfect for it https://www.theghostbustours.com/edinburgh/

This is the only thing I've done prematurely this pregnancy, don't want to jinx anything but the cow is cute and gave it to my toddler as I try to explain what's going on :hugs: My cow and gate baby club pack arrived :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160308_094543-1.jpg
    20160308_094543-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm considering rearranging my scan. Its 1st April but I will only be 9/10 weeks! Might change it so I will be about 12/13 weeks instead!

Well I was thinking this yesterday BUT then I was thinking cheeky and they might ask us to come back again if we aren't 12 weeks :haha:

I know that's the only thing stopping me changing it :lol:

I think I'm going to book an early gender scan anyway so I'm not too fussed if it's not quite 12 weeks, I'll be back at 16/17 weeks anyway :haha:

I just want the NT testing so 10 weeks is too early. I just hope they aren't funny about giving me another appointment to come back for another scan lol.

I'm not having a gender scan! I'm hoping to stay team yellow (if my willpower holds out :lol:)

It's tough. It took a whole lot of will power for me to stay team yellow with my dd! By the end I was going nuts.

West Yorkshire, England UK.

So happy to be 6 weeks today, half way to 12 weeks. Wish that scan would roll around a little quicker for some peace of mind. Hubby normally brings me a tea or coffee when he leaves for work but he worked away last night, what's a girl to do? Must I get up and make my own before the rest or the boys wake up lol?! X

That's how I felt when I hit 6 weeks :hugs: only 2 weeks until scan and 4 weeks until other scan :happydance:

I feel your pain about OH working away, mine can goes for weeks at a time, I'd have said enjoy the time in bed :hugs:

I wonder why we have the same due date but your 2 days ahead of me? Shouldn't your due date be about the 30th October Hun? Xx

I bought a little present for the baby I couldn't help myself. It's a little Peter rabbit with a rattle in his belly. So cute x

So happy to be 6 weeks today, half way to 12 weeks. Wish that scan would roll around a little quicker for some peace of mind. Hubby normally brings me a tea or coffee when he leaves for work but he worked away last night, what's a girl to do? Must I get up and make my own before the rest or the boys wake up lol?! X

That's how I felt when I hit 6 weeks :hugs: only 2 weeks until scan and 4 weeks until other scan :happydance:

I feel your pain about OH working away, mine can goes for weeks at a time, I'd have said enjoy the time in bed :hugs:

I wonder why we have the same due date but your 2 days ahead of me? Shouldn't your due date be about the 30th October Hun? Xx

When I used the NHS due date calculator it let's you alter the cycle length, I put in 30 days as I O'ed on CD16 and allowed for a typical 14 day luteal phase since I don't know the actual length of my cycle :shrug: a November baby is what I'd prefer and was overdue last pregnancy so it's a safe bet :haha:

Wow so much to catch up on :haha:

Welcome Dobsd and congratulations :)

Christina - Great news, good luck for today!

Smiley - I think it's 3 cans of tuna a week but don't quote me.

Snow and Almost - Fab numbers :)

Alfie - We can all be bump buddies together, we'll all be growing at the same rate, I'm sure we'll also be bombared with symptoms to discuss over the next couple of weeks.

Cupcake - I self referred yesterday, the form said I will have an appointment within the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm from East Yorkshire, England, UK

Smiley - I agree, it is too early for a scan, I would ring and ask when they could fit you in closer to 12 weeks, if they can't then ask if you can have another as well.

Darkriver - I hope your DD feels better soon and you can get some rest today :hugs:

Ironmansmummy - That's very thoughtful of you, the ghost bus sounds great!

Jemma - So cute! How do you get these free packs?

When I used the NHS due date calculator it let's you alter the cycle length, I put in 30 days as I O'ed on CD16 and allowed for a typical 14 day luteal phase since I don't know the actual length of my cycle :shrug: a November baby is what I'd prefer and was overdue last pregnancy so it's a safe bet :haha:

I'm due October but I know I'll go overdue and have a November baby hence why I'm in this group lol. Plus the October group is rubbish :lol:

I've also bought a crib, bought it about a year ago :blush: along with the tommee tippee perfect prep :rofl:

Just go on their website and sign up for the baby club, should say something about a free cow :)

(Also I was told it was 1 can of tuna a week, has a lot of mercury in it or something which is bad for bubs development)

Morning Carly. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for an appointment x

I've also bought a crib, bought it about a year ago :blush: along with the tommee tippee perfect prep :rofl:

Glad it not just me :lol:

I saw it on eBay for a tenner (perfect condition!) So thought why the hell not haha

Yeah October group is rubbish :haha: too late now, I love this crazy bunch :hugs:

Morning ladies.

What are your plans for today? I have full intentions of having a tidy up, but will more then likely be sat on here for the rest of the day :)

Glad it not just me :lol:

I saw it on eBay for a tenner (perfect condition!) So thought why the hell not haha

Same, was on a sale group on FB lol! The TT perfect prep was reduced to £60, and after I showed OH what it did, he said buy it now haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->