November Nuggets ~ 2016

Yeah October group is rubbish :haha: too late now, I love this crazy bunch :hugs:

It actually is lol I just can't get into it at all. Much prefer this group!

Morning ladies.

What are your plans for today? I have full intentions of having a tidy up, but will more then likely be sat on here for the rest of the day :)

Plans today: me and my 3yr old have had a shower and got our PJs on and now we are slobbing on the couch haha. Not moving till I have to get dressed for the school run.

Pretty much same as smiley, pj's day until we have to go shop for some stuff for dinner later... got some washing to do... that's about it :shrug: sounds fun your end Carly, nice chilled day :hugs:

I will have to venture to the shop at some point, it's raining at the minute so will go after dinner.

Got GP ringing about folic acid so see what he says. Other then that, nothing :)

I cant wait to start buying stuff. But know we gonna have to move first. Dh said last night when we got into bed 'are we going to have any room for our things once the babys here....the flats already full with ds toys....we will be swimming in them:haha:)

Carly im having a lazy day....gonna get my wee boys hair cut then hand him over to my mum so i can try and get some sleep before nightshift tonight:thumbup:

We're the same with room, DS has a huge cabin bed with a desk underneath and loads of toys, DD is in the box room so hardly any space, I'm not even sure where baby will fit!

I can't wait to buy stuff either but holding off until the halfway mark :blush: I am a bit annoyed that mothercare have decided to scrap their baby plan and replace it with a credit account... we have poor credit so makes getting baby stuff harder as saving is an impossibility with me :haha:

Luckily when we looked for rented houses we planned for family expansion so we have a spare room for bubs. My OHs 12 year old comes at weekends but he is going to be bunking in with my DS once he/she is here :headspin:

I didn't know mother are had stopped doing the installment plans! Argh! How do the credit accounts work? I'd rather not get stuff on credit.

We are pushed for space too. We have a three bed but its really small. Bedrooms are tiny. Think the boys will have to share a room and baby can have the box room. But they both are terrible sleepers so we are currently combatting that.

What does this prep thing do then am I missing a trick?!

Similar day for us me and three year old and slobbing about until school run, really need to do some house work but he's much clingier than my older two ever where and wants me to be sat by his side at all times lol!

It's going to be a bit of a squeeze for us, my two younger boys are in one room in bunk beds and my older boy is in a room of his own but there isn't room in there for another bed or a cot so I guess baby will be in with us for as long as possible and we will take it from there! X

Elmo your 3yr old sound alike mine with the clinginess!

I'm tempted to get a perfect prep BUT I'm hoping to breastfeed this time so would only really want to buy a PP after baby is born when I know if I'll use it or not.

Credit account works like a normal account but you need to meet all their criteria listed on the website. The baby plan was ideal as you just pay as and when you wanted and it was delivered once it was paid off. I don't qualify for credit so looks like I need to save the old fashioned way :dohh:

That perfect prep looks good but plan on BF this one, should they fail to latch like DS then I'm going to invest in an electric breast pump as those manual ones are hard work !!

Yes the manual ones are useless! I tried breastfeeding my second baby bit it didn't work out so I started pumping but it was exhausting and hurting my hand lol! Think I will use an electric pump this time now you mention it!

Yes the manual ones are useless! I tried breastfeeding my second baby bit it didn't work out so I started pumping but it was exhausting and hurting my hand lol! Think I will use an electric pump this time now you mention it!
Same problem! It's a bit more costly getting an electric one but will be worth it :thumbup:

With regards to BF, what steps do you take to feed on the go? Is anyone planning on expressing or are you braver and feed publicly?

My son wouldn't latch properly and I had a real lack of support so gave up after a week. But this time I'm gonna stick it out as long as possible as use the bossom buddies service from the hospital. I will feed on the go if it goes to plan. It wouldn't bother me really!

I breastfed both of mine, they didn't seem to ever need feeding out and about really but on the odd occasion they did it wasn't a problem. Anywhere and everywhere as far as I'm concerned haha!

I have breast fed all of mine for different amounts of time then gone onto formula, absolutely love it :)

I breastfed DS and hope to do so again. Would love to until baba is one but i will have to stop before going back to work so probably for 7/8 months. Tbh making up bottles is such hard work I like just whippibg my boob out:haha:

I'm not even going to bother buying bottles this time until I actually need them, I'm quite anal about stuff and always end up buying every single thing we could possibly need just in case when expecting but I'm going to be laid back this time. (she says 😉) X

I breastfed DS and hope to do so again. Would love to until baba is one but i will have to stop before going back to work so probably for 7/8 months. Tbh making up bottles is such hard work I like just whippibg my boob out:haha:

:haha: :haha: that made me giggle... I don't think I could just whip it out, would love to but I'd be so conscious about people looking at me.

Not sure how long I'll BF for, I'd like to at least make 6 months, DS wouldn't even allow 1 month so want to do much better this time.

Just braved the rain and went shop, I cheated for lunch and got a subway :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->