November Nuggets ~ 2016

My plan for today once my DD wakes up is duvets, frozen and cuddles. Naturally whilst she is asleep I am wide awake. :haha:. I have bought some gender neutral baby gloves and thats it. It cost me 3 pounds. I am to afraid to buy anything else.

I am giving my best friend a percentage of my money and he is holding on to it so when I hit a certain point I can go and get stuff. I am crap at saving but know I need to get better as I am now going to have two little mouths to feed.

My plan for today once my DD wakes up is duvets, frozen and cuddles. Naturally whilst she is asleep I am wide awake. :haha:. I have bought some gender neutral baby gloves and thats it. It cost me 3 pounds. I am to afraid to buy anything else.

I am giving my best friend a percentage of my money and he is holding on to it so when I hit a certain point I can go and get stuff. I am crap at saving but know I need to get better as I am now going to have two little mouths to feed.
:hugs: That's a good idea, might ask my mum to hold onto some when I eventually tell her.

Also, I've scared myself senseless :rofl: I have convinced myself I'm having twins, I get cramping most of my day and I just find it unusual since I've already had one child and I didn't really have any cramps with him. I Googled all day cramping and got loads on twins :dohh: damn you Internet!!!

I would honestly be mortified if I found out I was having twins. Praying for just one baby!

I've just had my head down the toilet heaving so bad. That's closest I've come to bring sick. I feel rotten, keep having hot flushes too.

I would honestly be mortified if I found out I was having twins. Praying for just one baby!

I've just had my head down the toilet heaving so bad. That's closest I've come to bring sick. I feel rotten, keep having hot flushes too.
:hugs: Aww hun, hope you're alright x

I wouldnt mind twins but OH would be shocked beyond functioning :haha:

I'm not going to worry about buying anything right now. With my dd being 10 months we literally have everything we need. All we would need to do is buy clothes if it's a boy. When I get to being half way we will get diapers and formula so we have a stock. I sense 2 kids in diapers may get expensive. My dd will be 19mo when baby 2 is born so I'm sure she will still be in diapers at least for a little while.

So i went to the ER last tuesday and git my hcg which was 109 and they gave me an order to come back and test agan on that Friday. Well Friday was also my midwife appointment and the midwife was goingto send me for alot of bloodwork anyway so to just trash the order the ER gave me. Finally got my results and it turns out that they didnt even run my hcg. I am a little pissed. Lol

That's so weird because I had a fit over the idea of twins yesterday lol spent ages looking up twins! I have no reason to think it symptoms wise, it was just that there where two occasions a couple of days apart that I was convinced I ovulated on both! Though maybe the second time was implantation? It was weird anyway and on top of that my great grandma must have hyper ovulated resulting in twins so could carry the gene! I doubt it though haha X

That's so weird because I had a fit over the idea of twins yesterday lol spent ages looking up twins! I have no reason to think it symptoms wise, it was just that there where two occasions a couple of days apart that I was convinced I ovulated on both! Though maybe the second time was implantation? It was weird anyway and on top of that my great grandma must have hyper ovulated resulting in twins so could carry the gene! I doubt it though haha X
It's silly how our minds go mental at the thought of these things... my only real multiple symptom is this excessive cramping but that could just be normal :shrug: Agh just need that scan already :dohh:

I have to say the thought of twins terrify me. I know I should be greatful for healthy babies but i am single mum and would have 3 young children.

I wouldn't mind twins, although I'd have no where to put two babies :haha:

I had twins last preg. Didnt carry both.
I was glad my dd was only 6mths. I would have had 3 under 2

2 under 2 was hellish

Had my test. Was confirmed I was pregnant. Not much on the scan. They saw the cyst but that's about it. Not even 6 weeks yet so I guess I'll keep on waiting.

Blimey, that took some catching up :haha:

I've been at work so bloody shattered now. Suppose to be going out for a work day/evening/night but I'm currently sat on the settee in my pjs lol

Can't remember what uve all talked about lol I tried bf both of mine but I just can't do it, exclusively expressed for Leo for 4 months then managed a few weeks with Logan. Next time I don't even intend on trying and plan to go straight for the bottle.

Not bought a single thug and won't till after we've had a gender scan if we get that far. Will book a private one for just after 16 weeks.

My nhs leaflet says dating scan is carried out between 10-12 weeks, maybe why a few of urs r on the earlier side?

I have mw in 2 days, can't come quick enough!!

Xxx

Alfiecat I had two under 18 months :shock: :lol:

Good news Christina x

Jox dating scan is fine after 10 weeks but NT test can only be done from 11w-13+6 . so would have to go back for that.

Where are you supposed to be going for your evening out with work?

Aww right, they definitely have to have u back if u want the test done then surely!!

They were all meeting at 3 then train to Nottingham and basically spend the night getting pissed lol I made an excuse that I had no one to have the boys till oh finished at 5 and that I'd drive over after but I really can't b arsed plus they'll all be pissed by the time I get there. Plus not sure I could hack the late night lol xx

I had two under 18 months as well, it's all a bit of a haze haha

I suddenly seem to be in that phase of no food appealing other than whatever my random hankering is that day!

Don't blame you Jox I wouldn't be going anywhere either and I haven't even been at work!!

I wouldn't go either haha!

I've been so so so nauseous this afternoon. Don't like it at all. Hope it doesn't continue lol.

Work tomorrow...feel like ringing in sick just can't be bothered!

Don't blame you Jox, once I'm in my Pj's, that's it I'm in for the day ha!

Thank's CarlyP for your response.

Not buying anything till later on, also hoping to stay team yellow, found out with my first 2 but I think it would be a nice surprise for us all.

Ive been sleeping on & off as I'm working tonight, last shift, feeling generally crappy but think that's just lack of sleep.

I would be shocked and actually scared if I was pregnant with twins 😱 Wouldn't know what to do with myself 😕 Haha.

Thank's CarlyP for your response.

Not buying anything till later on, also hoping to stay team yellow, found out with my first 2 but I think it would be a nice surprise for us all.

Ive been sleeping on & off as I'm working tonight, last shift, feeling generally crappy but think that's just lack of sleep.

I would be shocked and actually scared if I was pregnant with twins 😱 Wouldn't know what to do with myself 😕 Haha.

I think my DH would pass out on the spot if it was multiples haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"