November Nuggets ~ 2016

Cupcake hope your night shift goes quickly x

My hubby would throw up if it was twins seriously lol

I think it'd be so exciting having twins... but again OH would freak, also I'm quite small (5'2") so don't know how I'd carry them :rofl: I've been kipping all afternoon, I'm just so tired :shrug:

Exciting?! Jeeeez I would be stressed beyond belief needing two of everything. We wouldn't have the money or the space for two babies.

I'm lay in bed with my PJs on so nice and warm. Felt rotten all day. DH is home now so he is watching the kids while I chill out x

Thank's CarlyP for your response.

Not buying anything till later on, also hoping to stay team yellow, found out with my first 2 but I think it would be a nice surprise for us all.

Ive been sleeping on & off as I'm working tonight, last shift, feeling generally crappy but think that's just lack of sleep.

I would be shocked and actually scared if I was pregnant with twins 😱 Wouldn't know what to do with myself 😕 Haha.

I think my DH would pass out on the spot if it was multiples haha x

Cupcake hope your night shift goes quickly x

My hubby would throw up if it was twins seriously lol

My OH would be both of these also :wacko: I secretly would love it, but then when you look at the bigger picture - 2x everything, bigger car, bigger house, the list goes on....

Sorry your feeling rotten smiley :hugs:

I'm doing ok symptom wise, so far, I'm just soooooo tired. Could fall asleep now, but I would burn tea! OH won't be home until about 7, then we have tea and he goes to ice hockey training, so I'll go to bed when the kids do :happydance:

Wow this thread moves crazy fast hahaha. Looks like the two main topics are baby purchases and twins. I used to want twins then after my stretch marks and tricky delivery with ds I think my body is better built for just a tiny little one I'm 5"2 and about 106lbs so pretty tiny. As for purchases I waited until the three month mark with my first but this time around I was so excited for my ds to be a big brother that I bought a every superhero needs a sidekick announcement shirt for mine and dhs parents to see so hoping at the 12 week mark to put that on ds can't wait it should come this week!

Oh and while ide still welcome twins my husband would most definitely faint then move back to his home country hahaha

No chance of us staying team yellow. We did genetic testing of our embryos when doing IVF, so we know we are team pink again. :pink: We only transferred one embryo and are assuming that there's only one in there, though I suppose it's possible that it could have split into two. DH would freak out if it's twins. :haha:

I think both me and oh would be ecstatic and in stitches laughing if we found out it was twins then reality use sink in :haha: we only live in a 2 bed house so my boys shares and ohs son fits in with them when he's here so baby in with us which will be a squeeze as it is lol luckily we've got a 7 seater car tho so ok on that front lol

I haven't gone out. Nipped to next and picked my new cushions up instead lol such an exciting life lol think I fancy some chips and gravy for my tea!!!

Thanks smileyfaces, it's my last of 3, so tired and all I want to do is put my pjs back on and head straight to my warm bed. Think I have a new symptom.. Boobs are feeling fuller, nice perk as I'm practically flat chested 😬

Same here cupcake, my boobs r crap after losing weight, when I was preg in December my boobs starting going lovely lol don't seem to be doing much ytnaltho I have lost another st since last pregnancy lol x

My ds1 is vomiting. My ds2 had it on Saturday/Sunday. Maybe explains why I've felt so shitty all day (just assumed it was MS!)

Oh no Smiley :( not good. Hope it passes quickly for him and you manage to escape it x

Oh no smiley, hope he's ok and u too xx

Thanks Carly! I'm usually pretty good at escaping bugs lol so hopefully I will be fine. Will probably have the day off work tomorrowncoz can't send him in while he is poorly

Smiley faces funnily enough earlier when you meantime Feeling really sick I thought to myself I'm sure she mentioned a bug in the house a few days ago! Hope you all feel better soon x

Yep jack had it on the weekend and now Oscar has it! I felt really sick earlier and still having hot flushes but I feel okay.

Just had to text my boss to say I'm not gonna be in tmoz. Hate having days off makes me cringe I don't know why haha

I hate texting school to say they're poorly I always feel judged! We got a letter for DD (5yr old) attendance, she's been monitored because it's 94.12% when it needs to be 95% :dohh:

Smiley hope you miss the bug boat!

AFM I have had on and off knew pain since yesterday and now throbbing same side of body the left in upper front of leg very odd hope it's just from loosening ligaments and joints

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->