November Nuggets ~ 2016

I will ring school in the morning and tell them he isn't going in. Doesn't bother me ringing school. No idea what Oscars attendance is but he's been sent homr ill 3 times since he started, he had a week off for being ill not too long ago and then he had nearly a week off for our wedding and honeymoon in Feb haha. He's only four tho so it doesn't matter too much.

Almosthere, hope it eases soon! :hugs:

Question for the ladies who already have LO's....how far along were you when you starting getting m/s, sore boobs or other obvious symptoms? I'm just 5 weeks today (23dpo) and besides cramps which have eased up, all I feel is very tired. Get my blood test results from my Dr after work today...had my bloods done 4 days ago and it's been so hard resisting poas everyday while I wait!

Both my boys I had nothing except tiredness and headaches which started at about 6-8 weeks? I had no sore boobs or MS at all with either of them. The only signs I had apart from tiredness and headaches was on and off cramps from when I got my bfp which I think most people get.

My cramps were constant for abour 5 days but are barely there now, just a little in the evenings. My Dr told me 'cramps are not normal nor are they abnormal'...!!! Then said they won't know if it's an EP until my first scan, so I was pretty worried until I looked into it myself. I'm assuming she's just covering her bases but so far from my own research they are as normal as the other symptoms. I think I'm just hoping to get the more obvious symptoms to make it feel more real

5w5 days is when my ms hit w/ my daughter.

I thought I was having some cramps today and got freaked out bc they saw nothing on the scan but the corpus leuteum cyst. Butttt realized the cramp is in my leg! I had the same thing with my daughter. My potassium was low looks like ill be eating bananas tomorrow.

Hey guys! I'd love to join you all, I'm due November 11th.
This was a big shock for us as I still had in my iud when I found out I was pregnant. Was able to get it taken out and so far no problems. :) Now that it's sank in I am very excited! This will be #2 for me.

Smiley-my little ones name is Oscar too.

I didn't have any obvious symptoms at all for my whole pregnancy. Well other than the belly and ha ING to go to the bathroom. If I remember right the bathroom started up around the end of first tri and then again end of third.

I haven't gone back and read through all the previous posts, hope that's cool. :)
Have you guys put together a Facebook page?

Hi whitehearts. That must have been a shock with the IUD then!

No fb page that I'm aware of. However I won't be joining a fb page anyway, I prefer bnb for pregnancy stuff :)

Morning all! Congratulations to new mamas!

Had a nasty dream, I had been to the toilet and seen blood, woke up sure something was wrong. Seems it's really playing on my mind I don't know why as I don't Recall being like this before!

Anyway, I know what you mean Carly about feeling judged by school, I feel exactly the same! Scans a week on Friday, feels far away but it's inching closer! Nausea seems to be increasing on and off.

Don't worry about lack of symptoms, with my first in particular I had literally no symptoms at all! Xx

Well I just got back from the Dr...my results for hcg at 4w3d (from LMP) were 15800. My Dr was completely non-phased, in fact she told it was in the normal range until I said I thought it should be lower and she checked her chart and then said it's actually in range for 6-8 weeks. She thinks I'm still only 5w along and to book for my U/S in a couple of weeks. Have any of you ladies had high levels early on? It's hard not to worry and I wish my Dr was more switched on with this stuff!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoooo.

Attachments

• 12795555_692269687577181_7029170683926283112_n.jpg
    12795555_692269687577181_7029170683926283112_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Morning ya'll and welcome to whithearts :hugs:

with regards to symptoms I have bugger all with DS, might have had a handful of nights where I felt rotten but other than that it was plain sailing.

This one is giving me more grief, since 3 weeks ish I've been nauseated, very tired, hungry, my boobs are starting to get quite sore, I'm more emotional, irritated... the list goes on :haha:

I'm not sure about hcg, I've never really been one to follow it, don't stress yourself about what's normal, as each person and pregnancy are different, the ranges are guidelines and should only worry if below the bottom end of the range.

Yaay for the digi!!

I know nothing about hcg levels never had them done but like Gemmalouise said don't worry yourself they seem nice and high which can only be a good thing :)

So...I don't know what's happened but WOW the nausea today....was nearly sick whilst out, I'm home now nursing a biscuit and cuppa 😷 Xx

aww Elmo I hope you are alright :hugs: it does just hit you and it's horrible when you are out, got to take DS to nursery in 10 and I dread going out :(

Pippy i hardly felt pregnant with my first i felt naseaus needing to snack elated maybe 6 weeks but that was it and I didn't throw up until I flew to a hot country I think the heat and motion sickness of travelling got me bad.

My naseau hit hard this time no throwing up though at 3 weeks then faded by week 5 no longer need saltines all the time my main symptom is heart burn and extreme tiredness I could go to bed with ds lol I fell asleep before 9pm last night tried so hard not to haha

Hello all X

6 weeks tomorrow :happydance: as for symptoms all I had with my 3 boys was occasional nausea and tiredness. This time not really had any nausea yet but tiredness is killing me lol

Did a crossfit class today and honestly struggled so much for motivation, he asked if I was poorly but I just said is as fine, didn't want to mention pregnancy in case I lose it X

Waiting in on boiler service, suppose to be here between 12-4 with a call half hr before. Nothing yet and got to fetch ds1 at 3!!

I wouldn't worry about hcg either, urs r clearly high which can only be a good thing. I have a feeling mine r high too but they don't test them here.

Mw tomorrow x

Joining with #2 just starting to form. 40+12 felt like a long time the first time around.

Hi all x

My Doppler has been delivered woop! Obviously had a try and obviously didn't find anything :lol:

How much was it if you don't mind me asking? Got to go pick Reid up from nursery now and then the boys from school, just want to stay home!!! X

I got it from eBay for about 20 quid! I used to have an Angelsounds one but got rid of it ages ago when I thought we were done making babies lol. This time I've got one of those ones with a screen that tells you what the heart rate is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->