November Nuggets ~ 2016

Smiley - How's your LO today?

Pippy - I never got any symptoms with DS, at all. DD I started with MS at 8weeks until 14/15 weeks. That's it.

Welcome Whitehearts :)

Elmo - Sorry about your dream :hugs:

Darkriver - :happydance::happydance:

Jox - Hope your service got done before pick up! What times your MW?

Welcome Nikko :)

AFM - Hardly slept last night (I've been asleep by 9pm most nights and sleep right through)

Went out with OH for lunch, was starving but couldn't even eat half of it, I felt so bloated. Had a good walk around town.

Got home and noticed brown spotting, (TMI) looks a bit like it's mixed with discharge, wondering if it is because I've pushed myself today, I've spent most days sat down and maybe I've just overdone it today :shrug:

I got it from eBay for about 20 quid! I used to have an Angelsounds one but got rid of it ages ago when I thought we were done making babies lol. This time I've got one of those ones with a screen that tells you what the heart rate is.

I've never used a doppler, I might have to invest, when is the best time to use it?

Hugs for spotting Carly! Just take it easy! :hugs:

I got DS1s heartbeat at about 11 weeks. Got DS2s at 8+6 :) I'm fatter this time round though lol so hoping to have it for around 10 weeks!

Carly hopefully it's nothing, just keep an eye on it :hugs:

smiley, I'm gonna get one on Friday when OH gets paid :haha: I know it's early but still curious

I've just got in from getting LO from nursery, feel absolutely awful, so so queasy! Also IBS gas pains are stirring behind that so not too comfortable right now :hissy:

Must be this gestation that is making us all so queasy! Has anyone actually been sick yet?

I'm going getting my littlest boy from nursery soon (he's paid for till 6 but usually get him at half 4). Oscar hasn't been sick today but he's still miserable.

Nope no sickness, although I'm finding it dufficult to brush my teeth!! Just makes me gag :(

I've read it's normal around this time, if it continues after the weekend I'll ring my GP :hugs:

Not physically been sick yet but did have a moment a couple of days ago where I was pacing the bathroom, I actually have a phobia of being sick so MS doesn't suit me well. Also physically hurling causes blood vessels to pop in my face and it looks like I've done 10 rounds with Tyson for a couple days :shrug:

Boiler man pulled up as I was walking out of the door, he waited while I fetched ds tho. He's here now doing it.

Mw is at 2.30, she said she doesn't have a full appt slot to do whole book in but will get most done and get a scan sorted too then we'll sort rest of booking in after.

I've got a Doppler with digital display, will have a go at about 10 weeks I reckon.

Lay down for a nap at 2 then my sister asked. Come round!!!! Got boiler bloke here then got to do dinner so no nap for me today lol gonna try and stay awake for oh tonight, poor bloke, I just keep falling asleep :haha: xx

I had my head in the loo yday but not been sick yet either. Oh no that doesn't sound good about the blood vessels!!

Ooh glad you will be soon getting your scan sorted Jox! No nap here either! Hope boiler man is quick lol

Congratulations to the newcomers 😊

Survived my 3 nights, very tired and queasy but not sure if it's pregnancy or post night shift :shrug: my boobs are definitely tender. I had hyperemesis last time so dreading any feeling of nausea, trying to remain positive that it won't be that bad this time round. Finally contacted the hospital and she was able to take all my details so should get my booking and scan details in the next 2 weeks:happydance:

Hope the spotting settles Carly xxx

Yes hope the spotting goes away Carly!

There was another thread actually that said when did morning sickness start? And almost all the posters said 6 weeks and my nausea started today! Not used to it so it's new for me! As for tiredness I have been asleep by 8.30 pretty much every night lol but OH doesn't mind one bit as we have his ps4 in the bedroom so he has the tv to himself!! X

:hi: Whiteheart and Nikko

With my first i was tired ALL the time literally exhausted and i had morningsickness specially when i was at work cUse my ward is so hot. With my second i hadnt long lost my eldest and tbh it was all a bit of a blur......I didnt return to work until I had my 12 week scan, i know i was nauseas but cant remember being sick with him.
This is the first time iv experienced this lightheadedness.

I had to tell 2 of my friends at work last night and swore them to secretsy because of things happening in the ward i needed them to do certain things for me that i wouldnt do as pregnant:dohh:

I cant keep up with this page it moves so quickly

Hope you are all feeling well

Just ordered a chinese. I really want beef chow mien. I dont eat chinese a lot as Its pricy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->