November Nuggets ~ 2016

We had bangers and mash how boring lol. Could easily fit in a takeaway as well though :haha:

Bangers and mash here too :haha: love Chinese but oh isn't a fan so it's rare I have it. And my oh is a manager at..... McDonald's!!!! God help me lol xx

He's worked there for 17 years. Should be higher up than he is but his hrs r restricted slightly coz he has every other weekend off to have his son.

God help me ladies, with going to the gym this morning I've been in a tight gym bra plus coz my boobs r so small a normal bra too all day. Can feel how render they r, dread taking them off :haha: xx

Yes I had a baked potatoe and cheese for work lunch and was not even filled up soooo hungry

oh I'd love a big fat cheeseburger, got myself a chicken tikka instead :D

I wish I could be on here more. I am checking posts from my classroom while my students read right now! I had Japanese last night! I was soooo craving it, and DH let up on our regular "only eat out on Friday" rule. Thanks goodness!

My blood work was Monday, and I still haven't heard. It is starting to drive me crazy! I'm about to call and bother them...

Morning all! Congratulations to new mamas!

Had a nasty dream, I had been to the toilet and seen blood, woke up sure something was wrong. Seems it's really playing on my mind I don't know why as I don't Recall being like this before!

Anyway, I know what you mean Carly about feeling judged by school, I feel exactly the same! Scans a week on Friday, feels far away but it's inching closer! Nausea seems to be increasing on and off.

Don't worry about lack of symptoms, with my first in particular I had literally no symptoms at all! Xx

I had a dream last night that I was bleeding too! I was do relieved when I woke up!

OH did the school run, DD wanted me to watch TV in my bed with her, I ended up nodding off for 2 and a half hours !!!!

Woke up to spaghetti and jacket potato :)

Had no spotting since first one, so thinking it is because I've spent the day walking round town.

Hmmo - Sorry you haven't got your bloods back yet. Are they normally like this?

Jealous of all your takeaways!! I LOVE chinese! Also LOVE McDonald's as well but I can't remember that last time I had one - stupid diet!

Hi all. :) going batty over here waiting for next Tuesday. Can't complain much about today so far, been out at the lake with DH and DD enjoying the sunshine and now we are all resting up to go to an evening movie. It's nice to have quality family time. DH works a lot and long hours too.

Haha ladies - I had Chinese for lunch today too! I go have lunch with hubby during the week and he asked where I wanted to go and I said Subway, no - Taco Bell, no - CHINESE! (Knowing he wouldn't eat there) So we had to make two stops, one for my food and one for his.

This page moves super fast, so I've been reading back and Elmo my hubby has his PS4 in the bedroom as well, and I've been going to sleep super early every night also!

Hope everyone's doing well. I still have 3 and a half weeks until my first appointment and the waiting is killing me! I just wanna see it and hear the heartbeat! I've had some small bouts of nausea, but I'm still waiting for it to kick in full force. I've also had cramping pretty much daily, but it's not intense and it only last for maybe up to 30 minutes and it goes away.

I could unfortunately live on McDonald's. I work for wetherspoons too so always eating at work too :haha: will probably put the 4st back on this pregnancy x

I would love a curry! Been craving it for the last 3 days, especially at 3am 😁

welcome newbies :hugs:

:happydance: @ the digi darkriver

@twickywabbit.... sorry about them not doing the hcg test

this thread moves so fast I can barely keep up. starting to have bouts of nausea and constant feeling of being full. its soooo not funny.

5 days till my first scan. can't wait.:happydance:

Loads more posts! Urgh I ate an entire jar of pickled onions at tea time and now it's all I can taste and have heartburn, DH got us takeaway pizza and it disgusted me, didn't eat any at all! X

Haha my dh has a ps4 as well but in living room not bedroom.

I'm craving hibachi so bad right now hahaha

This week is flying by so excited to get to my next beta on Monday so I can count down to my scan eeeek!

I am definitely having crazy vivid dreams I dream two nights ago a dr like from the show HOUSE gave me one breast implant in my sisters bed so weird so then I complained and he went to give me a second one but I caught him putting oranges in for the filler weirdest dream ever has to be the pregnancy hahaha and I was asking if I could breast feed with the one implant haha

Strange things are happening! I was enjoying a chicken wing i had been craving, but suddenly i could not stand eating one more bite. And apparently our couch smells now and i cannot stand to sit on it :dohh:

Haha pretty funny.

Anyone's drs mentioned anything about zika? I'm a bit worries led as spring and summer is comming and I'm a teacher so I'm outside w the kids now on nice days and deathly afraid of mosquitos now! I'm in New England luckily at least

I haven't heard a thing about Zika from doctors.

My primary care is taking the blood, sending it to the lab, and the lab is supposed to send the results to my primary care and my reproductive endocrinologist. I'm glad I called because the lab messed up and didn't send results to my RE. My number was 666 on Monday at 4 weeks. Isn't that ridiculous....? The doctor was not available, and the nurse isn't allowed to say anything. I have to wait for a call first thing tomorrow about the next steps. That seems like a good number for 4 weeks, right? Minus the evil part...

Mine hasn't said anything. It's not a concern in the state we live in, but in saying that it's the tropics and a case of Zika has recently been discovered (and contained) one state over. I'm taking extra precautions anyway as the mozzies here are feral (and seem to love me) and we already have some types that carry other viruses I'd rather not catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->