November Nuggets ~ 2016

666 is amazing for a 4 week beta mine was 312 at 4 weeks congrats on a. Great strong number

Hmmora- that number seems good! :)

Almost there your dream is hilarious!! I have had some funny ones myself lol X

Feeling a bit down today. I have been struggling to sleep comfortably and keep waking up in agony with my back and legs. :wacko: Also my daughter is unwell with a viral and it looks more like slapped cheek, but the doctor keeps saying viral.

I have however made steps to cheer myself up. I have just booked an early scan. for two weeks.

Have you spoken to the GP about your back and legs? Glad you have booked scan to cheer yourself up :) what have you got planned for today Hun, where are you from again? Xx

My daughter has her 2 and half year assesment today. So I am going to persuade her into a bath and then put her in the new clothes I bought her yesterday.

sorry to hear about your DD, hope she is better soon and also great news about the scan :hugs:

I'm feeling weary today, woke up wide awake, no nausea and my boobs aren't feeling as sore... I don't like it when symptoms dip :nope:

Morning ladies :flower:

My spotting has continued this morning :( first toilet trip was full tissue of brown/pink, then next 2 toilet trips were just scanty brown, nothing since then, going to drs at 11am hoping they send to to EPU for a scan. I have a small amount of cramping, but it's on both sides around ovaries, trying not to worry but struggling.

I read something recently Gemma in another post from a lady saying that her doctor had told her that our hormones fluctuate from day to day and that explains why symptoms seem to come and go! Hope that helps xx

Dark river I love buying them new clothes. Hope you feel a bit brighter soon xx

As for me oh my days the nausea!! Have not had this before. Just wandered round our little tesco and picked up Anytning I could stomach the site of lol I'm currently sipping some lucozade xx

That must be very distressing for you CarlyP. Good luck at the drs. :hugs:

Carly, sorry it's back, hopefully you'll get some answers at doctors :hugs:

Elmo, thanks, that's made me feel better, starting to feel bit sickly again now, just scary waking up feeling totally not pregnant :shrug: I'm sorry you're so nauseated :hugs: maybe it's a girl ;) feet up and chill hun :hugs:

Can you not self refer to EPU Carly? hope everything is ok xx

It says they see you from 6 weeks but need a drs/A&E referral, I'm just going to tell my dr I need to go today xx

Carly so sorry wasn't ignoring you totally missed your post, must be really scary for you I completely understand. Definitly get yourself seen you need peace of mind. Hope it's all ok chicken xxx

you should just call them Carly, sometimes they will just see you if you are really that worried xx

Carly, sorry it's back, hopefully you'll get some answers at doctors :hugs:

Elmo, thanks, that's made me feel better, starting to feel bit sickly again now, just scary waking up feeling totally not pregnant :shrug: I'm sorry you're so nauseated :hugs: maybe it's a girl ;) feet up and chill hun :hugs:

I'm not gunna lie the thought has crossed my mind! Not going to fixate though it's so nice not to be desperate for a girlie this time!! Just wanna see a healthy little heart beat next Friday! One week tomorow and counting X

Hi, I'm due in November! My cycle has been all over the place since a mc in august last year so unsure about due date. Think its around 13th november. So excited!

Hope you get a scan Carly, thinking of you X

I'm 4 weeks today! Got my bounty pack and booking in appointment made for 31st March :) nausea comes and goes but I'm exhausted all the time, my arms constantly ache which is not good being a mobile hairdresser! Too much gear to carry about lol

I'll see GP, then if he says no I'll call them. One way or another I'm going lol xx

Let us know what he says. What happens if you just turn up at A&E? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->