November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi! can i please join in too? just got my bfp yesterday (i was too scared to test earlier haha) :)

By lmp, I'm 4 weeks and 2 days along. I have an appointment with my doctor on Saturday for bloods. Due date is the 15th of November.

I had implantation bleeding on the 2nd of march, so i'm wondering if this pregnancy will be like my last (i spotted frequently throughout my first trimester with bub #2)

Welcome new ladies X

Hugs Carly, I really hope go gets u sent straight up to epu xx

I feel so poorly today, feel sick and just so tired. Done shopping but really struggled with it. Got mw appt at 2.30.

Hope ur all ok xx

She has got me a scan tomorrow 2.20pm. She didn't seem concerned and did say it is quite common to spot and a lot of women have periods every month so I feel a bit better now. The spotting has stopped, I need to stop checking!! Just going to my mums for lunch.
Thank you all xx

Welcome newbies.

I am starting to think the hormones are a bit higher now... I woke up feeling queasy this morning. Usually that is random and holds off for a while.

That's good news Carly about the spotting stopping, it's really something scary, glad it's nothing to worry about.

Afm; I would be 6 weeks tomorrow, cant wait for the new phase. just hope it doesn't come with plenty symptoms. I cant deal:growlmad:

Carly I'm glad you have a scan tomorrow :hugs: that will hopefully put your mind at ease :hugs:

Jemma I feel the same some days I feel SO pregnant and other days I'm convinced I'm losing it or something because I feel absolutely nothing :shrug: not long now till both of our scans.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Sorry I've forgot most of what I have read but I have read up! Hope everyone is okay.

Can't believe I'm 7 weeks tomorrow already.

I still don't have a great deal of symptoms, I need to use the toilet constantly!! Super tired, and the odd occasional nausea but nothing to note really.

Carly I'm glad she's sorted a scan out for u. I'm off to th mws in a mo. Been in bed. Can't believe how knocked out I feel at the mo. Think I've got tummy ache too :cry: x

Carly I'm glad you have a scan tomorrow :hugs: that will hopefully put your mind at ease :hugs:

Jemma I feel the same some days I feel SO pregnant and other days I'm convinced I'm losing it or something because I feel absolutely nothing :shrug: not long now till both of our scans.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Sorry I've forgot most of what I have read but I have read up! Hope everyone is okay.

Can't believe I'm 7 weeks tomorrow already.

It's scary isn't it but I'm feeling better in a bad way if you get me :haha: you're only 2 days ahead of me, getting over 6 weeks is a great step. When is your scan date again? xx

Good luck Jox xxx

Jemma mine is the 1st April :) 22 days and counting lol

Did you ladies get the scan appointment at the booking appointment?

My booking appointment isn't until next Tuesday, I went to my doctor and she did the referral to the pregnancy people who sent me my appt and scan date in the post :)

No I got my booking appointment through and my scan appointment through separately x

I'm tempted for a private scan! How much have you paid jemma?

I'm tempted for a private scan! How much have you paid jemma?

mines £59 for 10 minutes and 2 scan photos, also if I go to this one I get a £5 voucher towards a gender scan which I might do at 16 weeks :blush:

How long did it take for your booking appointment to come through?

I went to my GP on the Friday and had my booking appointment through the post on the Monday! And then the scan appointment the Tuesday. Was very fast which is unusual for my area haha.

I've just found somewhere that does early scans for £40. Tempted! But don't know if I can justify it knowing I have my NHS one in like 3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->