November Nuggets ~ 2016

Disneyfan I'm like that all the time 😄

I'm trying to hide this pregnancy 😐 Apart from dh I've only told one close friend and that's it, I'll see how long I last, it will either be a small bump or sickness that will let my secret out 😆

Disney fan that pic is so cute lol I feel the same.

Must admit my boys are the exception I'm dying to tell my oldest :)

What's everyone doing today? X

No real plans here. School run soon then I will come home and clean up. May take my LO to the park. My OH is going away Sunday to Wednesday to Amsterdam so will probably pack his case. How exciting :lol: not

Sleeping:sleep: just finished my nights and am off on annual leave for a week now:happydance: so gonna try and wake up around 12 and go shopping before i pick my wee boy up from nursery. Might nosey at some baby clothes too:blush: not that I can buy much until we move:dohh:

Found myself after carbs alot these last view days cant decided if its the pregnancy or nightshift or a combination of both.
Just realised im 4 weeks today......missing my period today:happydance:

Yay for 4 weeks ironmansmummy, is official now!!!

Yeah just 2 standard scans here in the uk. I have fortnightly growth scans from about 24 weeks tho X

Not much planned here today. School run in a min then again at 11 and 3. Plus it's stepsons weekend with us so he's coming after school. Oh is out to a family surprise party tonight but it's no children so I'm staying home with the boys. Books the night off work so he can go. Then tomorrow night I'm working then Sunday going on a spa night with my mum, not something I've done before but looking forward to 24 hrs out of normal life. Will of had my scan that morning too so really hoping everything is ok X

People arent joking when they say sickness hits at 6 weeks are they!!!! How can it just overnight get so much worse. No headache this morning and feel more alive but felt sick right in the back of my throat. Think I'm gonna have to eat little bits often to keep it away :sick:

Hope u all had a good nights sleep and have a lovely day xx

Glad to hear you headache is better but Boo to the sickness Jox:hugs: scan and a spa night that sound AMAZING enjoy xx

Enjoy your sleep Iron!!

Hugs for sickness Jox :hugs:

Just done the school run and been to the shop. Now looking for excuses not to clean up :dohh:

Hi ladies! Can I join in, too? My name is Katie.

A brief history: we started TTC April '14. Got pregnant quite quickly, after 3 rounds, but I had an early miscarriage. Ever since, I've been unable to get pregnant again naturally. I was officially diagnosed with endometriosis in October '15. I thankfully have open tubes, so IUI was the next recommended trajectory. I've been through 3 IUI rounds using Clomid. My second round gave me a BFP which unfortunately was a chemical pregnancy but gave me hope anyway; I started my third round immediately and I'm glad I did because I got a really nice strong BFP this time on a digi. I ovulated with 3 eggs so it's going to be exciting to see if there's more than one in there. But right now I would be eternally grateful just to have the one :)

Going by IUI date, I'm 5 weeks today and due 11/11. My first ultrasound is booked for March 29th!

Well its confirmed Lucy has slapped cheek. I will be having a blood test on monday to see if I am immune. I praying for a positive outcome, but my hope has diminished.

Cngrats Katie very exciting for you!

Darkriver I'm glad they are sending you for bloods. Such an awful situation. I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for the best outcome for you :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Katie sweet you have had quite a journey to get here! Congratulations!!! How exciting that you might have multiples!! Is that something you would like? (Obviously I'm sure you would be over the moon either way) but if you could chose would you have twins or a single pregnancy? I had quite a few multiples dreams early on but I have decided those dreams where on Jox's behalf as she's the one having twins haha

Dark river - dam I knew it just looking at her, that stupid doctor I can't believe he said she didn't not once but twice!!! Don't lose hope please Hun there's no reason so assume that you will have caught it, you could well be immune, I was scared when my little ones got chicken pox whilst I was pregnant with my third but I had a blood test and all was fine. Try and stay positive Hun I know it must be very very worrying for you xx

I have dropped the boys at school and nursery then called at a cafe for a latte and bacon buttie, I have found the cure for my nausea!! If I keep sipping original lucozade it really really helps!! You guys are right it literally started over night for me at 6 weeks as well x

Welcome Katie :)

Joining the nausea club today!!

Dark - You must be so mad!!!!!! If they'd of listened to you in the first place!!!!

Scan at 2.20pm, not as nervous as I thought i'd be. Feeling very glad for symptoms.

We've told parents, my brothers and my best friend. No plans until after 12 weeks for everyone else.

I am fuming. Doctor kept on brushing me off. The best thing is he even asked me on wednesday if I was pregnant. So yeah not impressed. They never listen to mums anymore.

Thanks smiley :hugs:

Dark - I would put a complaint in!

Dark so glad you can get bloodwork you may have been exposed without knowing head up!

I'm not impressed. My jeans don't close I'm so bloated. I mean most days I can't wear them because I have court or staffings but I'd like the option on the other days lol.

I'm going out and buying a bunch of stretchy skirts. I will live in those all spring and summer!! Then I can hopefully avoid maternity clothes.

I am 5w6d today. Feeling pretty good so far. This pregnancy is completely different than my first. By this time I was already throwing up 24/7 and on zofran. I get randomly queasy at the smell of certain foods but other than that no throwing up. With my dd I craved tons of sugar. I want nothing to do with sugar right now. Had some ice cream last night and barely finished it. All I want right now is salt!! Only similarly is my boobs hurt.

3/25 is my first appt! (Not an u/s though). So 2 more weeks!

Christina - I tried my jeans on the other day and I felt so uncomfy, so I'm living in leggings at the moment!

Dark river, I can't believe that doctor. I'd definitely be making a complaint against him. I know slapped cheek increases ur risk of mc but try and stay positive. How is ur daughter?

Smiley, I can't wait to be 7 weeks!! Each week is such a mile stone. I'm only 6 days away lol

Elmo, just told oh u think it's twins and he nearly died :haha:

I don't remember nausea ever being this bad. I think I need to eat every 2 hrs to try and stop it. Will have to carry some biscuits or cereal bars. Never felt so close to puking!!! 2 more sleeps!!!!!

Turns out I'm going to the family party for a couple of hrs later, oh has sorted a babysitter so I can go which will be nice. Will drive coz I'll need to come home earlier than him but good excuse to not drink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->