November Nuggets ~ 2016

I'm so sorry holly xx

Disney, I really hope ur scan on Saturday shows a little bouncing baby in there xx

We've been for dinner at wetherspoons. I had chicken & rib combo then sticky toffee pudding. I'm such a pig lol picked up some over bump maternity leggings today. They r huge but mine have really been hurting my stomach!!

Xxx

I'm having chicken enchilada casserole tonight yum just got out of the oven!

Well... I went to McDonald's before and near abt threw up at the smell
Of a Big Mac.

I wish food made me sick...I have some mild nausea and all that does is make me not want water, which I need!

It's really the first time it's been that bad. Kinda made me happy bc I really don't have many symptoms.

Well all was good today at my scan. Saw a little bean measuring 6 weeks and 2 days. Due date officially november 6th :cloud9:

Ok hi everyone! I'm pretty bad at keeping up on the forum but I will try!

My name is Ariella and I am 31. I am married and mom to Freya, who turned 1 on March 1 - which is also conception day (LOL). I am due November 22. I live in Canada and sell high end kid's clothes that are still comfortable and functional for playing in - seriously such a fun and rewarding job.

I hope to catch up and make friends with you lovely ladies - I'm so late to the game - last time I was due March 6th so I was first to the party, 103 pages in is intimidating for me. I am still close with many of my March 2015 moms so hopefully we can foster some amazing relationships here too! I'll try to check in daily!

Well I crawled into bed at 7pm and apart from getting up twice slept until through. Got my ex husband sleeping on my couch whilst he is visiting Lucy and this morning she must have woken up and her nappy came off and she was screaming for ages. I feel awful.

Why do you feel awful dark river these things happen don't worry chick when will you get your blood results I thought they would have had tbem a bit quicker I got them the next day when finding out if I was immune to chicken pox. X

Twicky yaay for your scan! Has it sunk in a bit more now? Mine is Friday!!

Welcome missfrick! Look forward to getting to know you and sharing the journey! :)

Why do you feel awful dark river these things happen don't worry chick when will you get your blood results I thought they would have had tbem a bit quicker I got them the next day when finding out if I was immune to chicken pox. X

Welcome missfrick! Look forward to getting to know you and sharing the journey! :)

Well more than feeling annoyed that my ex husband was still asleep and he didnt hear her. She was in a right state sobbing. Friday apparently.

Yeah it has it was such a relief to actually see him/her. :)

Disney feeling all kinds of positive things about your scan on sat:hugs:

:hugs: darkriver, these things happen. Please dont feel bad im sure it was instantly forgotten once she got her mummy cuddle xxx

Hi Missfrick congrats and welcome

Christina is it bad that although youve just told us big mac makes you sick....its 9.30 in morning and just themeer mention of a big mac has made me want one. My last pregnancy miccy D chips were most definatly a craving of mine. Now its just FOOD haha. Im not even 5 weeks but cant stop eating, i was on a diet 2 weeks ago:dohh:

We got our new bed delievered yesterday whcih we bought with our wedding gift money. Our old bed was ridiculously close to the ground and the mattress was basically nonexistant (it came with dh, hes 6f4 so needs a kingsize his feet used to hang off the end of my old double bed:haha: anyway we go this huge Oak bed with the most amazing mattress, bedside tables and lamps and new bedding:cloud9: I did not want to get out of bed this morning.....so glad we got this bed in time for being pregnant lol

Twicky - yay, happy news :)
Missfrick - welcome! :)

AFM - had really bad heartburn yesterday before bed. I have issues with acid reflux at times ever since going off birth control in Jan '14, but this time it was pretty painful. Really hope it was a fluke, but I'm guessing it's going to be one of my symptoms :(

Ironman - so jealous we are looking for a new bed at the minute, we can't afford anything too special but I am thinking of trying to squeeze in a king size because we never seem to have enough room and there's usually a little person climbing in with us which is sure to continue with a little one on the way :)

Katiesweet- I have only ever had it mildly but my friend had it bad and she swore by milkshakes it really helped her heartburn! X

Well all was good today at my scan. Saw a little bean measuring 6 weeks and 2 days. Due date officially november 6th :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance:

Ok hi everyone! I'm pretty bad at keeping up on the forum but I will try!

My name is Ariella and I am 31. I am married and mom to Freya, who turned 1 on March 1 - which is also conception day (LOL). I am due November 22. I live in Canada and sell high end kid's clothes that are still comfortable and functional for playing in - seriously such a fun and rewarding job.

I hope to catch up and make friends with you lovely ladies - I'm so late to the game - last time I was due March 6th so I was first to the party, 103 pages in is intimidating for me. I am still close with many of my March 2015 moms so hopefully we can foster some amazing relationships here too! I'll try to check in daily!

Don't worry about the 103 pages, we all catch up with new things each day :hugs: I hope we'll all carry on throughout and afterwards :)

Twicky we have the same due date! :)

Dark stuff like that happens with kids my sons fallen out of bed numerous times i felt horrible big hugs!

Welcome miss Frick and congrats on number 2!

Dark you must be due Nov 6 too as I'll be 645 days Friday too! So far 3 of us that I've noticed with same due date :)

Good morning ladies :flower:

Nausea has hit this morning full force, it really doesn't go well with hiccups either! But I'm happy for the symptom - bring it on :haha:

Just waiting for washer to finish then I'm going to attempt to hang some clothes outside.

What's everyones plans for today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->