November Nuggets ~ 2016

I have a cat as well and I think she also knows as she is more cuddly and wants to lay right on my stomach

Omg twins - so exciting!

I have a scan tomorrow even though I'll only be 4+3. My ob I'd leaving for 3 weeks and if I don't get it tomorrow they said I'd have to use a different OB (so dumb). I hope they can tell if it's ectopic or not but I think it's too early (I'm high risk for ectopics). I had some faint pink spotting yesterday and today, I think it is weird pressure from coughing (the plague is going through my house) or maybe IB (never had it before). Gonna get betas redone too (stupid clinic doc ordered 1 round only - that tells nothing!)

good luck for all those getting scans tomorrow, mines not for another week... come on time... fly!!

Twins wow!! Congrats!

Congrats to all new ladies and positive scans!

I think my cat knows I'm pregnant too...its not been home.for 8 days :lol: must think it has better things to do than stick around with three kids to terrorise it.

Ironmansmummy when I was pregnant with ds2 we invested in a Super King Size bed...best thing we ever bought. Its huge and so comfy.

Hugs to ladies having early inductions! By my LMP I'm due 28th October but I'm adding two weeks on top of that because I always go over so I expect I will deliver around 9th/10th November ish!

Darkriver how are you? What happened with your LOs nappy? Did it leak?

Holy bloat!!!! Its out of control. Please tell me other people are having serious bloating too?! I'm fat and have a belly anyway but this bloat is actually making me look pregnant and I really don't want people asking questions yet!

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160316_162652.jpg

Serious bloating here. My ex husband hadnt seen me in three weeks and he saw the bump. He was like omg your pregnant.

Yay snow bunnies !! Congrats on ur lovely scan and lovely little blob X

Yes bloat here too smiley!! It's killing me!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
Snow gorgeous scan:hugs:

Omg omg omg Twins!! Congrats Cherub:baby::baby:

My sisters cat used to always sit on my tummy last time i was pregnant and she is one of those cats that hates sitting on humans.....actually just hates people:haha:

Thank you Jox :hugs: its so helpful to have someone else that knows what your going through:hugs:

Thanks everyone! :hugs:

Smiley, I've got some serious bloat going on too!

Her bedsheets were dry and dont stink of urine so I think it was a case of her being left and she thought we had left her.:cry:. She has been clingy all day.

The bloating is real here too, I'm chunky anyway but I look proper pregnant today :haha:

Welcome and congrats new ladies!

I was going to join a gym but I've saved myself a membership by getting a cross trainer from a boot sale website :happydance: I'm going to get some pregnancy yoga videos, been feeling so low and lethargic so need to boost my energy :happydance:

I'm trying my hardest to get back into an exercise routine, too. It definitely helps me feel more energetic, helps me sleep better, etc. I just bought a fitness tracker.

yesterday was my scan and we have 2 sacs with beautiful heartbeats. so i'm expecting twins:cloud9:

Yay! We have twins in the group! Fantastic! Congrats x 2 :)

I had my scan this morning. Saw a little nugget with a strong heartbeat!

Wonderful! Happy for you :)

I think my cat knows I'm pregnant. He has been around a lot more, and also threw up on my coat the other day.

I don't have a cat, but my mom told me that back when she was pregnant with my brother, my parents' cat who was usually cold and distant with my mom suddenly got really cuddly and sweet with her. She was really miffed by it!

Welcome Cassandra and congratulations :)

WOW Twins double blessing Cherub :)

Gorgeous scan snow :flower:

:hugs: Jox and iron, I really hope your consultants listen to you both and keep you high risk xx

I feel very bloated also, but feel peckish all the time, I don't think I could eat a meal I just need to nibble.

Tomorrow is the anniversary on when I mc baby alex. I was 8 weeks when I began bleeding. I am hoping I can keep things together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->