November Nuggets ~ 2016

I wish I still had a washing line was thinking how it's a washing out day! Our lines got ripped down with some really bad wind a few months ago and haven't been put back up. I'm really considering getting a dryer since I don't know how I'll manage with washing for 6 people in the winter when baby comes!

I took ds to speech therapy this morning then back to school and I'm home now feet up with a book :) x

Oo sounds perfect!

We have on of the rotary ones, doesn't take up any room, just have to stop the kids from swinging on it!

Welcome missfrick!! I've always been due towards the end of the month (28th, 22nd and 24th) this time it's the 3rd so will be one of the first in the group to have baby (I'll be induced 2 weeks early too) X

Twicky, yay for amazing scan X

I've got some bedding in the washing machine so will go and put that out on the line soon, OH put some out the other day, definitely getting to be that weather now X

I'm still getting a bit of mild nausea but the tiredness... Omg. Thinking of ringing me and seeing if they checked my iron levels when they did my bloods xx

Tiredness is awful I slept loads last night but I am still exhausted.

Hello Ladies :flower: Hope we are all feeling well considering prego symptoms :hugs: welcome and congratulations to anyone who is new

Lovely day here too for the washing but I've lost all the pegs to the horrible wind we had over the last couple months :shrug: limited radiator space so like Elmo I might have a nosey for a dryer

I was going to join a gym but I've saved myself a membership by getting a cross trainer from a boot sale website :happydance: I'm going to get some pregnancy yoga videos, been feeling so low and lethargic so need to boost my energy :happydance: apparently there is a free aqua natal class on Wednesdays so think I might attend that once I have had my scan :thumbup: been feeling nauseaus all morning so welcoming a break for a couple hours :haha:

Jox if your dont mind me asking are you being induced early because of your wee boy being born sleeping? I got induced 3 weeks early with my rainbow because of what happened with our first, im hoping im still going to be high risk and be induced early again because as soon as I hit around 32 weeks I know il start panicking about movement again. Last time I was given sacn every 2 weeks then weekly between 34 weeks and 37.

Yes ironmansmummy. I have fortnightly scans from about 24 weeks with induction at 38 weeks. That's was the plan with my 2nd (my 1st rainbow) but he had other ideas, stopped growing after 32 weeks and was delivered at 34 weeks. With my 3rd (2nd rainbow) it went a bit more to plan altho I ended up spend 35-37 weeks in hospital because I just wasn't confident with his growth at the 35 week scan plus I was for the first time passing the gestation Kasper died and was born at. I've obviously not seen the consultant this time but doubt very much the plan will change. A lot of the induction is for our wellbeing too. It's an awful lot to expect us to keep going past the full gestation stage knowing the additional worries it brings. As much as I'd absolutely love to just let it all happen naturally I know onc I hit 32 weeks the panic will start xx

I have heard occasions where once a healthy baby is born the person is no longer high risk but that is absolutely ridiculous!!! Esp if no reason is found for the loss!!! I'm sure once uve seen ur consultant ull be reassured and if ur not u can request to see someone else until u have a care plan u r happy with xx

Thank you Jox, Iv heard of others no longer being high risk too with their second rainbow. Which made me panic a bit. Il speak to the midwife at my booking in and tell her my concerns hopefully il be pit on high risk straight away or they will at least let me see a consultant to talk through my concerns....no cause was ever found for my Eoin he just stopped moving no reason :shrug:

yaaay! for awesome scan @ Jox and twicky

welcome to the new girls....

awww what wouldn't I do for a new bed right now. congrats on getting yours @ Iron

yesterday was my scan and we have 2 sacs with beautiful heartbeats. so i'm expecting twins:cloud9:

had nausea this morning, grateful it has gone down now. can't deal

yaaay! for awesome scan @ Jox and twicky

welcome to the new girls....

awww what wouldn't I do for a new bed right now. congrats on getting yours @ Iron

yesterday was my scan and we have 2 sacs with beautiful heartbeats. so i'm expecting twins:cloud9:

had nausea this morning, grateful it has gone down now. can't deal
Congrats cherub xx

Wow cherubs!!! Twins!!! How exciting. So pleased for u xx

Exactly ironmansmummy, how can they possibly say ur not high risk when they have no reason for Eoin dying. I'm the same with Kasper, altho with Leo stopping growing too can only assume same this happened to Kasper but wasn't picked up.

My referral has been made to my consultant but I don't normally see him till after 20ish weeks. Should get a letter in the next few weeks with my first appt on it xx

Is anyone having issues with clingy children? Lucy has become extremely clingy where she screams when I try to move away from her, its difficult as I am alone most of the time,

Congrats & welcome cassandra! :hugs:

Cherub, how exciting!!!

I had my scan this morning. Saw a little nugget with a strong heartbeat!
https://i64.tinypic.com/2sam9v8.png

awww congratulations to all those who had positive scans and cherub... twins!! double congrats!! :happydance:

I think my cat knows I'm pregnant. He has been around a lot more, and also threw up on my coat the other day.

Yaay positive scans and TWINS! I was determined someone on this thread would have twins lol congratulations!!!

Snow that's so good after your scare as well.

That made me laugh with the cat being sick on your coat haha

Just got to get through tomorrow then it's scan day for me!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back