November Nuggets ~ 2016

Thank you Jox. I called EPAS and they won't let you refer so called out of hours Dr who said see how I go. I've had it on and off all day but it's worrying me a little less now. We've bought loads of food I actually fancied from the shop then went to Lake Vernwy and it's taken my mind of it!

How was your Roast dinner? Hope you've been able to catch up on some sleep.

Elmo how are you feeling now? I can totally relate, for us this baby is kinda a 2nd miracle and since the start I've been more worried something will go wrong. Hope you feel better for a quiet afternoon

😊

Thank you both of you! It's still there but trying not to worry. Hope you are ok! We did a good food shop too and actually have some nice home cooked meals planned that I actually fancy. DH is roasting a chicken for us, we have some baguettes and some pesto Mayo to go with it xx

We've not eaten it yet, a bit of a late Sunday dinner but OH didn't finish work till 5!!

Glad u feel a bit better xx

Scarlet we must have the same due date I'm 8 weeks today as well! X

Enjoy your dinner! I'm 8 wks on LMP but at my early scan I was bumped back 4 days. I was expecting 2 as I O late but not 4 (however could explain bfn I got at 12 dpo...) but thought I'd change my ticker once I've had my 12 wk scan and got a defo DD.

So you're 30th Oct then? 😊

Jox hope you've finally had your dinner. My OH normally works on a Sunday too, it's rubbish not having a two day weekend isn't it?!

I work Friday and Saturday nights so we don't really get a weekend anyway. OH works every other weekend then his son is with us on the other one. 9-5 certainly means nothing in this house lol

My early scan had me measuring exactly. Will see what the dating scan brings tho lol my bfps were always really strong so I wondered if I'd be a couple of days ahead but we'll see. Atm I'm due 3rd Nov meaning should be induced around 19th October xx

And yes finally had our dinner just after 6, it was delicious!!! Xx

So much to catch up on. I have read everything but will try and reply to it all tomorrow!

My little boy has been in hospital today as he's been so poorly so just snuggling in bed now. I'm coming down with a cold and I'm just so run down from stress over the last few days :dohh:

Hi ladies tired and ready for bed on a indoor Waterpark 2 night stay with the fam passed on the buffet tn as the Internet says pregnant woman should not eat buffet food so had a burger cooker all the way through ugh I like mine with a little pink the water park is warm but not link a sauna so it seems safe 84 degrees bit with water it is technically 74 degrees . Haven't pooped all day hoping it will happen in the morning so bloated peeing lots but don't feel pregnant at all today which makes me nervous.

Elmo hope all is okay I had centered uterus cramping today which freaked me out especially since I was in a warm waterpark for a couple hours as long as it isn't painful enough to call a dr you should be okay!

Morning ladies - anyone here pregnant after a c section? Just wondered if you'd had any unusual cramps/aches?

Woke up this morning with real pain above my scar. It's not like the normal twinges and aches I've felt before. Have called emergency docs and they've said as I'm not bleeding just take it steady and pop some paracetamol...

If it's no better in week go to Drs to make sure not urine infection or appendix.

I'm guessing it must be stretching along my scar but would love some reassurance if anyone can help?

X

I've had 3 c sections. The pain i feel at times is like a stretching or pulling, sharp pain around the scar. My doc says it's most likely from the scar tissue.

Hi ladies. I meant to post an update yesterday. My doctor confirmed that my sac is slowly growing, but it's still empty. I will be having a D&C either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. :cry: Good luck to everyone here.

missfrick - It is so nice to have due date buddies! I am so worried. My sister had 2 miscarriages (1 at 12 weeks and the other at 6), so I know it can happen! My sister is due any day now with her son. I don't know when I will have an u/s though.

I had a doctors appointment today and she just ordered my blood tests (Quantitative HCG, Vit D and Iron). I have another appointment on Wednesday to discuss the result.

Due to a family history of pre-eclampsia (thanks mum) and my own genetic hypertension (thanks dad), she is referring me straight to an OBGYN as I will most likely be considered high risk. Thankfully it is the same OBGYN who did my D&C last year for polyps and she is AMAZING!!

I am so sorry Disneyfan :cry: sending thoughts and hugs your way.

I'm so sorry to hear that Disneyfan :hugs:

Smiley how is your son today?

Kls9503 BIG thank you. It's still there on and off and am sure it's the scar tissue. Was a bit of a shock though yesterday as wasn't expecting it!

Elmo hope you feel better today.

Almost hope you enjoy your weekend away

😊

Disney fan I am so sorry to hear that :( wishing you all the best for your next egg transfer xxx

Scarlet that's right Hun 30th October xx

Smiley - oh no I hope he is ok what has been the matter? He is only just over his sickness bug as well right?
My boys have both ended up in hospital a few times it's horrible I hope he feels better soon and you try take it easy! Xx

Dark river have you had your blood results yet?! Surely you must have and I have missed it? Xx

Disney - I am so sorry :hugs: xx

Smiley - Hope your son is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"