November Nuggets ~ 2016

Oh Disney, I am so so sorry :cry: thinking of u so much xxx

I'm quite proud of myself, did 15 minutes on my new cross trainer this morning and I did 20 minutes of stretching / yoga too :happydance: just want to keep this bmi as low as possible if I can.

Also had a look online at baby stuff :blush: I know I know too early but couldn't help it :rofl: kiddicare does some lovely stuff, found bedding I like and a great deal on nappies :haha:

I've been back to the gym this morning Jemma for my circuit class, need to get back into it, hope it's gonna boost my energy levels a bit!! Well done to u too X

I haven't looked at anything altho I do think we've found a pram we want lol other than that I won't look at anything until we know the sex of the baby.

So I'm 7+4 today and was 7+5 back in December when the bleeding started (Xmas eve of all days). Can't believe in a few days I will be 8 weeks!!! Each day that passes it's no blood is one day closer xx

Disney I am truly sorry for your loss best of luck.

Jox I pray you have a healthy bean growing I can understand your worries.

AFM slightly naseaus tired worst cotton mouth ever last night it's horrible when I sleep. Second day at the indoor Waterpark of course the warmth makes me nervous but it's not hot like a sauna more like a summer day was only there for a little over 2 hours yesterday I'll only stay a bit today then make lunch for my boys in the hotel room and have a nice nap maybe ds will join me haha. Hope all are well snowing here in the US for first day of spring haha.

I'm quite proud of myself, did 15 minutes on my new cross trainer this morning and I did 20 minutes of stretching / yoga too :happydance: just want to keep this bmi as low as possible if I can.

Yay! Well done you :) :happydance:
I've got a yoga session planned for today, too :)

I'm sure I just posted here but now I can't see it! Try and remember what I said -

Almostthere the water park and family times sounds just perfect!

Jox hang in there as you said every day you are closer to meeting this baby and I know what you mean about 8 weeks, it felt extra special to turn 8 weeks and I was really lucky to get to skip a few days with my dates moving slightly. Xx

Jemmalouise go you hitting the gym! I daren't do it I'm too paranoid, I know how silly it is I don't know what's wrong with me. Don't think I have lifted Anytning heavier than a coffee cup this pregnancy lol in the past I would have been lifting the kids and lugging around the furniture!

Whenever I post a pic to baby and bump it's sideways, even if I post it sideways to begin with it still ends up the wrong way round but here goes I shall try - this is me sucking in my stomach so I think it's clear to say that is avtual bump!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
Dark river have you had your blood results yet?! Surely you must have and I have missed it? Xx
I am still waiting. There in but stupid doctor hasn't looked at it. There taking the mick.
Disney Fan I am so sorry hun x

Love ur bump elmo, that's what mine looks like. Do u find its 10 times bigger at night? X

It's not going fast but I remember being so happy tuning 7 weeks a now I'm nearly 8 weeks!! If it keeps going like this maybe I will make it till dating scan without needing another one!! Xx

I got the results back and I have tested positive for the virus and its active. I am having another blood test done on wednesday and will have to wait for the regular scans. I have decided until I know more and that my baby is healthy I am taking a step back from all groups and forums.

I'm sorry dark river, really hope it has no effect on the baby what so ever. If u feel u can please pop back and let us know how ur getting on xxx

Sorry Dark :hugs: I hope they don't take as long as they have been.

Disney I'm so sorry to hear that xx

Jox will be thinking of you tomorrow...a big milestone for you.

Dark I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope everything is okay. When you feel ready please come back to let us know how you are xx

Almosthere hope you have fun at the waterpark !

I can't remember anything else but have read everything! Hello to any new people and hope everyone's okay x

The watermark sounds amazing!!!

Just been to the dentist. Obviously had to tell him I was pregnant in front of the boys, luckily they didn't notice or didn't pick up on what we were saying coz they haven't asked. I don't want them to know yet. When r u all telling ur los? Xx

My 4yr old has autism so he won't understand it really. My 3yr old won't care :rofl: so I'm in no hurry to tell them really!

Jox your doing great, berfore you know it youll have a bouncing baby in your arms.

Dark :hugs: will be thinking about you xxx

Afm nothing interesting baby wise. But I can confirm im a horrible person :cry: my sister had her hair trial today for her wedding on friday. Anyway I wasnt expecting what she had she had shown me completely different hair dos. Anyway I was completely differnent to how i imagined infact it was almost identical to how i had mine in my wedding (january) and because i was so shocked thats what came out. Not surprisingly she got really defensive and said the hairdresser (we had the same) said it was different cause my pleat was slightly lower than hers....shes not speaking to me now. She pulled her hair down as soon as we got home. I tried apologising and told her its very pretty (which it is) I was just taken by surprise. So there you are im so horrible iv managed to make her hair trial all about me and now i know shes going to change her hair and i hope she doesnt it really was pretty. Iv totally ruined today for her:cry:

Lol I think mine r gonna be really excited. OHs sister is pregnant and they r excited about that and talk about when the baby arrives lol

OHs son who's 12 is autistic too, he won't have a clue either. His autism is caused by genetics so we have a 50/50 chance of it occurring again xx

Aww Hun, don't worry. Just apologise again and tell her u didn't mean anything by it and u was just surprised and that she looks totally beautiful. She'll get over it Hun. Ur not a horrible person xx

Iron don't feel down about it. I would have said the same thing!

Jox we decided a long while ago not to have a third baby because I'd be terrified it would end up with autism and I would feel so selfish! But hey ho, this baby was an accident but it will be loved and adored the same as my other two whether it has autism or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->