November Nuggets ~ 2016

Exactly. Of course u don't want ur child to be affected by autism but it is what it is and will be loved regardless!! It scares me coz there r more severe side affects to the chromosome issue but me and OH wanted a baby together so will deal with what ever. Step son gets on ok. He'll never have an independent life but can do the normal things for himself when instructed. He's 13 this year and goes to a special school but like I said really don't think he'll ever be able to live alone. Hopefully one day will be able to live in like shared/cared accommodation but OH and his ex obviously haven't thought that far yet xx

Thank you Smiley and Jox have text her and said sorry again and told her how pretty it was.

It must be hard knowing your baby might have an increased chance of autism but at least you know you will love your babas no matter what. Xxx

Not gonna tell Ds until after the 12 week scan. I honestly dont know how much he will understand. We are gonna find out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks if possble (always team yellow before) so we can talk about his baby bro or sis. I honestly think although DS will love having a sibling, hes really gonna struggle with it to begin with

Dark river I'm sorry that's bad news, I don't know exactly what tbe implications are and I hope that it's possible for you to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Please try and check in with us if you feel able. I would consider suing that incompetent doctor but I know that will be the last thing on your mind right now xx

Ironmans - you are certainly not a horrible person bless you. I think what you have described is a completely normal reaction! You didn't say or do anything cruel you just commented that is was similar to your own wedding. Maybe send her a nice txt and just say again how much you like it and that you didn't mean to upset her xx

Jox - yea my stomach is just downright silly on an evening and that for sure is bloat lol X

My middle ds who is almost five has a lot of autistic traits and might yet be assessed. He has verbal dyspraxia xx

Hope ur all ok this evening X

I think I've got a bit of tummy ache. Nothing concerning, it's just there. Low dull pain then occasionally a bit sharper on the side. I haven't been able to poo for a few days tho!!!

Just had a chippy for tea. OH is dying to get on his Xbox but I'm making him wait till the soaps have finished :haha: it would be nice to spend an evening together but at least if he's on his Xbox I can go to bed in leave and watch some vampire diaries lol xx

We just got in bed to watch tv but think I'll be asleep really fast, I am so hormonal and crazy I feel like such a bitch lol nothing major just totally losing my crap over silly things but DH loves to wind me up at the best of times lol so it doesn't help, at least he can laugh at me and not take it personally.

I felt really sick at tea time so I had what I fancied which was a very sophisticated and healthy tea consisting of Potato waffles and a tin of macaroni cheese! xx

Yeah OH doesn't take it too seriously either!!! I've noticed I'm quite short tempered at the mo too. Gonna go up and 9, wash my hair then go to bed lol work tomorrow day time xxx

Jox I've had pain on one side (right) since last week! Thinking it must be normal?! Its not got any worse for me and hopefully it will stay that way.

I've had a chippy too!

Oh hat did u have from the chippy? Xx

Darkriver - sorry to hear about your results. Keeping my FX that your baby won't be affected!
I definitely understand why you need to distance yourself a little, but I do hope you come in to update us when you're feeling up to it. Take care in the meantime, xx :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok. Finally home and in bed after DH Nans funeral - has been long, emotional and lovely day... And hard work being preggo and nobody knowing!

Hope everyone is ok. Will try and catch up with all the messages tomorrow xx

I feel like I'm going crazy. I was laying down before playing with my daughter and I swear I felt twinges/flutters. I know it's wayyyyy to early so I'm not sure what it could be. Any thoughts? It's like right above my pubic bone area (and under my tummy "fat" aka flubber. Ugh lol)

Anyway. My initial appointment is on Friday! Excited! I'll be able to schedule my first scan soon!!

Dark I am so sorry to hear the news will be here when you need us! Big hugs and prayers to your baby

Disney: HUGS, remember, too precious for this earth, forever in your heart!

Dark: I haven't read all the way back but I hope you and babes are ok and you can update us when you can.

I'm not sure what "chippy" is but it sounds delicious and greasy! Also, I still don't think I totally understand teatime

Anyone else with a quite young LO still? DD turned 1 March 1st (we conceived on her birthday - oops!) so come November I'll have 2 under 2! She can't even walk yet, and tonight she called me "dada" so she's not too bright yet either (LOL)

I feel like I'm going crazy. I was laying down before playing with my daughter and I swear I felt twinges/flutters. I know it's wayyyyy to early so I'm not sure what it could be. Any thoughts? It's like right above my pubic bone area (and under my tummy "fat" aka flubber. Ugh lol)

Anyway. My initial appointment is on Friday! Excited! I'll be able to schedule my first scan soon!!
I had this moment of madness too yesterday, was lying with my arm over my stomach playing candy crush :blush: and swear I felt something in my left side... probably gas but felt like little flutters :haha:

darkriver; come back soon and let us know how you're doing hun x

I am such a bore these days, bed by half 9/ 10 each night :haha: poor OH looks so bored in the evenings, usually we play alongside each other on our ps4's but it gives me motion sickness so he is subjected to crappy TV

Hi everyone,
Im pregnant with my first due Nov 24... so excited :D:D:D (actually 4th after 3 ms) but im feeling hopeful :D

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/nqxKp4.png

Scarlett hugs for the funeral xx

Christina I have felt it too but I'm just putting it down to gas!

Missfrick chippy is just a place where you buy chips with alsorts of things to go with it. Chippy chips are big fat greasy delicious things lol. I had chips peas and gravy with lots of buttered bread.

Jemma I go to bed at 9pm whether I'm pregnant or not :lol:

how can i add this image which says how far your pregnant? trying to copy the link from LILYPIE but just doesnt work when i past it... maybe i past on the wrong place ?:(

Which code are you copying? Make sure its the correct one for forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->