November Nuggets ~ 2016

fix it :D was the wrong url :))) though im thinking .. always you need to copy and paste this url ?
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/nqxKp4.png

This thread moves so bloody fast! I try and read all the posts, even though I don't contribute regularly, but 3 days without coming on and I think there's an extra 20 pages (maybe not that many but it feels like it lol). Sorry to hear of your sad news Disney, and Darkriver try and stay positive, it's hard but a good frame of mind does wonders and could help see you through to a healthy pregnancy.

Well I've had my scan. I am 6w6d today going by lmp but have been moved up to 7w4d!!! Oh and it's TWINS!!! 2 lovey strong heartbeats. OH is still processing, he's somewhere between despair and making jokes, so I'd say he's slightly hysterical lol...it was quite funny, I had tears rolling down my face. Both our families are beyond excited, there was lots of crying and yelling (from them not me). Oh and my due date has been changed to 4th Nov.

Attachments

• 2016-03-22 18.19.48.jpg
    2016-03-22 18.19.48.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
fix it :D was the wrong url :))) though im thinking .. always you need to copy and paste this url ?
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/nqxKp4.png

In your user cp, you can find 'edit signature'. You can put your code in there and then it will show up automatically every time you post :)

Miss Frick a chippy is so wonderfully greasy and delisious.
greasy chips with battered fish, or smoked sausage or battered white pudding or pie, mushy peas pickled onions and fritters. When I was younger my fave was a battered pizza supper. Not had it in a few years though. Now I just have a fish supper or white pudding supper mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Christina and Jemma im not nearly as far along as you 2 but the other day i could have sworn i felt the flutters, but i know it must have been gas or something! Lol

I have broken out in the worse acne since i was a teenager, not even teeny tiny little things but huge pus filled volcanoes just in time for my sisters wedding lol. Last night i got bloat for the first time. I actually looked 6 months pregnant my belly was bigger than my boobs.....that is really saying something!!!

Well I've had my scan. I am 6w6d today going by lmp but have been moved up to 7w4d!!! Oh and it's TWINS!!! 2 lovey strong heartbeats. OH is still processing, he's somewhere between despair and making jokes, so I'd say he's slightly hysterical lol...it was quite funny, I had tears rolling down my face. Both our families are beyond excited, there was lots of crying and yelling (from them not me). Oh and my due date has been changed to 4th Nov.

Yay! Beautiful scan, and TWINS! Congratulations!

Hi Ladies I went to bed pretty early. I have come to the realization that there is nothing I can do. I praying as I have caught it early in pregnancy that it will be okay. Its if you get it between 9-12 weeks thats the real risk.

Pippy omg! Congrats! What a shock! :happydance:

Dark big hugs xxx no amount of worry can change it but it must be such a scary time for you

Oooh chippy tea - cheesy chips and mayo for me.....

Congratulations Alexandra and Pippy! I'm sorry I don't know the back story Darkriver but hope you're ok.

I'm so tired today, sacked off toddler group and still in bed with DD watching Bing (bad mummy!)

My bloating and acne is awful too :cry: first tri is defo the worst!!

Finally got my booking in appt (13 April) and scan (20 April) :happydance:

How's everyone else?

I'm gonna try and get in somewhere today for an early scan I think. I'm just so curious to know what's happening in there!

Managed to get one booked for 11am :happydance: soooo excited. My husband is at work but he's not bothered anyway :lol:

omg twins, congratulations pippy!!!

welcome alexandra :hugs:

smiley that's so exciting... make sure you post is a pic xx

Congratulations pippy! Lovely news.

Sending lots of love your way Dark xxx

Yay smiley! Enjoy! I've got acupuncture this arvo so can't justify another scan when I've already got this treat. Still, would rather another scan now!!

Yay for getting a scan Smiley!
One more week to go until my first scan..

Thanks ladies! Excited and nervous!

I still remain mostly symptomless and the ones I had are pretty much gone now. I expected awful m/s and acne as my sister had both in spades with both her pregnancies and her hcg levels were nowhere near as high as mine.

Scarlett, how great is accupuncture! I decided to give it a go first week of Jan this year to help with conception and also to help with mid-cycle and pre/post af spotting. First cycle of treatment I had no spotting whatsoever, 2nd cycle I conceived. Could be a coincidence with conceiving, however seeing as I put out 2 eggs I'm thinking it did help...plus it's so relaxing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->