November Nuggets ~ 2016

So sorry to hear Disney. Good luck for today. :hugs::hugs:

Dark, we are all hoping for the best for your baby. Best of luck for your scan :hugs:

Congrats to the mamas expecting twins. How exciting! Do twins run in your family?

So sorry to hear Disney. Good luck for today. :hugs::hugs:

Dark, we are all hoping for the best for your baby. Best of luck for your scan :hugs:

Congrats to the mamas expecting twins. How exciting! Do twins run in your family?
Not in mine but OH has them on both sides of his, but that doesn't mean anything I've been told. Because fraternal twins are the result of the woman releasing 2 eggs (hyper ovulation), the father's genetic history has nothing to do with it. So for us this is a random occurance! In saying that, he can pass the hyper ovulation gene on to a daughter.

All fine :happydance: dates are spot on and HB was 164. So so happy and glad that I went!!

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160322_112241.jpg

I feel like I'm totally showing already anyone else with number 2 or more showing at 7 weeks?

Disney: HUGS, remember, too precious for this earth, forever in your heart!

Dark: I haven't read all the way back but I hope you and babes are ok and you can update us when you can.

I'm not sure what "chippy" is but it sounds delicious and greasy! Also, I still don't think I totally understand teatime

Anyone else with a quite young LO still? DD turned 1 March 1st (we conceived on her birthday - oops!) so come November I'll have 2 under 2! She can't even walk yet, and tonight she called me "dada" so she's not too bright yet either (LOL)

Yes! My daughter will be 1 on April 27th! So I'll have 2 under 2 also! She will be 18 months when her brother or sister comes along.

Wow congratulations Pippy!

Welcome Alexandra :)

Dark - glad you decided to stay with us :hugs:

Smiley - So pleased :happydance:

Congrats Pippy!

These pages are going so fast. I think I've missed quite a few (I use my phone also so that doesn't help) pages and posts.

Off to get ready for the day! New record for me. Daughter is up, dressed and ate and I've already showered, dressed and now I have to do my hair. All before 8am! Usually I am running around because I'm running behind. Lol

Dark I'm glad you have decided to stay with us, that's reassuring that the real danger zone is after 9 weeks and you where nowhere near that when you got it from your DD. Xx

Pippy - congrats on twins!! Did someone say this is your second set?!

Smiley yaay for your scan :)

I notice that alot of your babies heart rates are higher than mine should I be concerned? At scan sonographer told us Anytning between 120 and 160 is normal, is it the higher the better? Xx

Been and had my acrylic nails soaked off today was getting fed up of them, the smell was so over powering!!

I'm showing as well this is my 4th, I Posted a pic yesterday and it's also in the bump pics thread xx

Dark that makes me feel better I was beginning to wonder if I'm eating too much haha! And glad your staying on the thread :)

I had fluff and then saw it has egg whites but it's in a jar it must be cooked egg white I would hope! Oops! Never knew eggs were in fluff.

My bloat!!

Attachments

• 1914105_699504026853747_4767450097865424694_n.jpg
    1914105_699504026853747_4767450097865424694_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
This thread moves so bloody fast! I try and read all the posts, even though I don't contribute regularly, but 3 days without coming on and I think there's an extra 20 pages (maybe not that many but it feels like it lol). Sorry to hear of your sad news Disney, and Darkriver try and stay positive, it's hard but a good frame of mind does wonders and could help see you through to a healthy pregnancy.

Well I've had my scan. I am 6w6d today going by lmp but have been moved up to 7w4d!!! Oh and it's TWINS!!! 2 lovey strong heartbeats. OH is still processing, he's somewhere between despair and making jokes, so I'd say he's slightly hysterical lol...it was quite funny, I had tears rolling down my face. Both our families are beyond excited, there was lots of crying and yelling (from them not me). Oh and my due date has been changed to 4th Nov.

Managed to get one booked for 11am :happydance: soooo excited. My husband is at work but he's not bothered anyway :lol:

I feel like I'm totally showing already anyone else with number 2 or more showing at 7 weeks?

Dark I'm glad you have decided to stay with us, that's reassuring that the real danger zone is after 9 weeks and you where nowhere near that when you got it from your DD. Xx

Pippy - congrats on twins!! Did someone say this is your second set?!

Smiley yaay for your scan :)

I notice that alot of your babies heart rates are higher than mine should I be concerned? At scan sonographer told us Anytning between 120 and 160 is normal, is it the higher the better? Xx

Been and had my acrylic nails soaked off today was getting fed up of them, the smell was so over powering!!

I'm showing as well this is my 4th, I Posted a pic yesterday and it's also in the bump pics thread xx

I tried to do a multi quote but probably messed it up lol

Pippy, wow!!!! Tina, that's amazing!!!!

Smiley, yay for scam and woohoo for lovely baby measuring spot on!!!

Elmo, they didn't even look what my baby's hb was lol anything from 120 is perfectly normal Hun, it really doesn't matter x

Been at work today but now I can chill. New Doppler has arrived and altho its early I'm gonna have a go at finding baby, I'm so excited. OH is at work till mw so lovely quiet evening for me, just have to survive till the boys go to bed lol xx

7+5 today, what I was in December when the bleeding started. All ok so far today. Had some sharpish pains to the left but guessing its all the stretching going on!! And I'm bloody ginormous!!! This is my 5th pregnancy but didn't get very far last time. Do u think the bloat goes for a bit before bump starts or does it just go from one to the other? Xx

Some days I can look huge (last night was soooo bad) and then other days its not so bad. I can't wait for bloat to go so I can get a real bump.

Milestone today Jox! Celebrate it with a nice peaceful evening with the Doppler! I've still not managed to find the HB with mine yet.

Proper looking forward to trying the Doppler but my boys auntie is here :growlmad: I'm not expecting to find it but will be amazing if I do xx

I was 8+6 with ds2 when I found it. So hopefully I will find it in the next week or so! All I pick up is my own heartbeat and then get excited for a second thinking its baby :haha:

I'm starting back at slimming world at 5.30pm. Really can't be bothered lol but promised my friend I would go.

7 weeks 3 days today! :happydance: Have a doctors appt today, just my first physical this pregnancy, not really in looking forward to it, but oh well. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->