November Nuggets ~ 2016

Good luck with slimming world smiley!! I stopped going once I knew I was pregnant, just can't be arsed when I want to eat everything in sight lol

So I had a go with the Doppler but couldn't find anything. Not worrying at all because I know it's sooo early!! Might have another go before bed then put it away for a couple of days xxx

Gl twicky!

I am dizzy from doing house chores jus laundry and folding and putting away some light house cleaning does this happen to anyone else? I've also been burping bloated and naseaus like hangover before even getting out of bed today it's the second time this has happened it lasts all day fatigue too this is a tough trimester for me compared to mine with ds!

I have never found first trimester hard like this but honestly I don't even work, today all I have done is taken boys to school and nipped into a few shops with youngest, come home, sat about, had nails done, school run again, cleaned the kitchen and that's it, I really wanted to carry on cleaning and felt physically like I just couldn't, went and had a bath then bathed the boys instead. I'm just so so so physically drained this time. Seriously ladies, those of you doing long shifts at work I salute you!!

I think it depends Jox true bump only gets bigger but when it's bloat it usually comes and goes and goes away and real bump gets bigger. Honestly though I don't think this is bloat that I have. Apart from on an evening that's Deffo bloat X

Please tell me mild cramps are normal. Been horribly bloated today.

I had mild cramps pretty much daily from week 5 to 6 and now I still have them every now and then. Had cramps today, actually. Everything I've read says they're normal as long as they're not really intense or with bleeding.

I've been nauseous like 24/7...all day every day and night. I haven't actually been sick except for once, but I am just nauseous constantly and no food sounds good ever. :( Anyone else?

Elmo, that's exactly how I feel. Every little thing takes so much effort, I just want to sit on the settee and snooze all the time!!!! I was at work 6 hrs today then got 21 hrs over 3 shifts over the weekend. Plus the clocks go forward xx

Oh and my belly doesn't come and go, it's there all day every day just get worse at night. But surely it can't be a bump when baby is still down behind my pubic bone? Lol x

I didn't go to SW just didn't have the motivation :haha:

We have just told OHs family they were all mega shocked but very happy! Now just to tell my family which we will do at the weekend.

Elmo I feel the same. Constantly exhausted and no energy to do anything. I'm at work in the morn at 7.30am and have to drop my youngest at nursery and my eldest at breakfast club first so will leave the house at 7am. I'm so thankful I only have to do this twice a week! Couldn't cope full time lol.

Don't worry about the Doppler Jox its still so early

Ugh, I went to the Dr's yesterday about those awful cramps/abdominal pains that I've been having. Had an u/s and a blood test done. Was too early to see anything other than the 5 week sac on the u/s, which is what I suspected would happen (but no blood or cysts or ectopic pregnancy). The NP I saw said she thinks it's probably normal pregnancy stuff, since I'm not bleeding. I'm hoping she's right, of course.

Been trying to get a hold of someone for my blood test results, I want to hear those good numbers to help reassure myself. But the line is continually busy or no one answers! >.<

Pippy acupuncture got me my DD I'm sure! This is my first session since I was pregnant last, it's for my morning sickness that lasts all day!

I've felt so poorly today constantly nauseous and shattered. Have just said I won't be in work tomorrow.

Yay for your scan Smiley! Pleased it went well and hope you're ok Jox.

Yes to the mild cramping and big bloating here! I think last time the bloat went before I had a bump, I went into maternity clothes at 16wks.

I was 8 wks and something when I heard hb on Doppler too - keep checking but not yet. Wish I'd hear before Fri when telling my family.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening

&#128522;

Oh and sorry I can't remember who said it but yes I don't fancy any food at all, unless it's bad for me like chocolate. Right now all I want to eat is peanut m&ms!!!

Well everything went great. Everything looks normal. Next appointment I'll be 12 weeks. Gahhh so far away it seems

Yay Alexandra! I finally have a due date partner! And I don't know if you celebrate Thanksgiving but that falls on Thanksgiving day!

Disneyfan- I am so sorry!

Dark River- I have t read back far enough to see what you tested positive for, but I am praying for the best for you!

Smiley- great scan!! My first scan isn't until April 15th!

Pippy- omg random twins and little no symptoms' I would have been shocked!! Huge congrats!!

Had another go with the Doppler and *think*' I may of found it. It was behind mine so not 100% sure coz I could hear both but will keep trying. Not worried at all xx

Meant to say yesterday, my chippy was chips, cheese, gravy and sausage/battered sausage. Such a fatty lol xx

Yaaay hopefully get it a bit clearer next time :happydance: I'm gonna try again at the weekend!

Just stopping by quick to say...

I wish I would just throw up already!!! This constant feeling nauseous and gagging is horrible!!

Yay Jox that's great news. I tried again tonight and only heard my own. Probably because of all the chocolate I've eaten :haha: going by my early scan I'm 8 wks tomorrow, so hoping I hear in next 7 days!

Almostthere I get light headed and dizzy from doing anything that makes me hot...I have low blood pressure and low iron, mild nausea definitely makes it worse. I have to crank the a/c to do housework, cook dinner etc. Mind you it's stinking hot where I live!

Great news twicky!

Got my follow up with my Dr tomorrow, find out then what's next seeing as twin pregnancies are monitored more closely, dont know what that means but I'm hoping for extra free scans!

I have an appetite for savoury food which is awesome because I normally have a major weakness for lollies, I don't have to resist them at all because I just don't feel like them. Loving toasted sandwiches, curries (mmm laksa) and pasta at the moment.

Hi ladies, i woke up today and i dont feel the same pain intensity on my breast as yesterday ? is this normal ?ive read that sometimes it happens but it just scares the sh** out of me :(, my breast feels softer but i have no abdominal pain or bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->