November Nuggets ~ 2016

Totally normal Alexandra xx

Fluff ironmansmummy?!?!

I'm loving my boobs, it's like having a free boob job :haha: just wish I knew they'd stay like this lol

Taking the kids to school then got assembly to stay for, then will probably nip for a coffee picking picking ds3 up. Then got food shopping to do with OH before he has work again at 3.

Hope ur all ok xx

Had a rough night with Lucy. She woke up at midnight screaming after refusing her dinner. covered in a rash again. Joys of being a single mum.

Hugs Hun, hope she starts to feel better soon xx

Fluff is that marshmallowy stuff in a jar I think?!

Another day off work for me. Oscar is poorly again. We are at the doctors at 10.40am. This has gone on for too long now. Hope they can help him.

Enjoy assembly Jox!

Hugs for nausea Christina!

Alexandra symptoms will come and go don't worry

Dark hope Lucy feels well soon

Last night was so bad, I had noticed after school I had just a touch of bellyache, but it went away, at bed time I fell asleep right away but the pain woke me up, then it go SO bad, I went to the bathroom and sat there and honestly only labour pains have been worse than the pain I had in my stomach, it was so bad the I had to get DH to fetch a bucket as thought I would be sick, I was white as a sheet with sweat pouring off me and I really thought I was going to pass out. Then the pain moved lower down, not just in my stomach, but i am hoping it's because the pain was moving through my bowels? As I did end up having a very upset stomach and after than the pain subsided and I just felt dizzy sick and weak, went and laid back in bed and then was shivering. I really hope everything is ok with the baby :(

This morning no pain just feel sick and very drained. Thankfully mother in law has taken eldest and youngest to school and nursery, eldest dad picks him up on a Wednesday and nursery are dropping youngest back at home at 3. So it's just me and poorly middle ds at home today and don't have to go out later. Going to take it very easy and drink as much as I can.

Guys fluff is American but you can get it in our supermarkets now too. It's like a marshmallow spread in a jar! X

Dark you poor thing I hope she is better soon and your lo smiley, my ds can't seem to get right either.

Alexandra hormones fluctuate up and down so that is apparently why symptoms can come and go, our boobs are the same just like you can feel more or less sick one day than the next xx

Elmo could you have IBS? I have IBS and that sounds exactly like how I get with some of my episodes! Especially with the sweat pouring off and feeling sick. I would keep an eye on it and get checked if you have any more concerns or if it comes back again!

I think I would have to say no although I did think I did in the past, for the past year maybe I have been quite regularly but in the past this sort of thing had been a more regular occurance to me, I would be constipated for ages then suddenly be the opposite with the cramps and the sickness from the pain.

You don't think it's Anytning to do with the baby then? Do you think I would know the difference easily between pains relating to the baby and to the Bowels? Xx

Only you can say that! If you are concerned its related to baby then get checked asap. If you had a bowel movement then I would imagine it was related to that. Sounds very much like what I get sometimes. But you know best. Always get checked if in doubt :hugs:

Elmo I always have that when I'm on AF, I'm always constipated during it and that's how it starts, literally end up panting on the toilet, so does sound like it was due to BM. :hugs:

Good morning everyone, I've just got in from a meeting with DD teacher, she's not doing very well, very disruptive, does not want to learn, laughs when she's told off, her and her BF are terrors together, they've had to split them up because they egg each other on, her teacher was really positive though and we're going to start a reward chart after Easter holidays, she loves doing homework just doesn't like doing work at school so she's also sending more work home with her, I honestly think she thinks she is just at school to play and have fun! She's a very stubborn child, so it's her way or no way which obviously doens't work when she has school work to do!

Hi ladies, i woke up today and i dont feel the same pain intensity on my breast as yesterday ? is this normal ?ive read that sometimes it happens but it just scares the sh** out of me :(, my breast feels softer but i have no abdominal pain or bleeding

Some days it feels more intense for me than other days! I think it just depends a lot on my sleep position etc!

IDo you think I would know the difference easily between pains relating to the baby and to the Bowels? Xx

What you described sounds like digestive distress to me, especially if you indeed had a bowel movement and the pain subsided after that. Same as with gas pains - you usually feel better once you let it out.
When in doubt, get yourself checked out!

AFM - less than a week to go before my scan! :happydance:
My boobs are starting to look pretty veiny! Yesterday I bought some comfortable seamless bras to wear to sleep and during the day and that definitely helps with breast soreness!
Do have some nausea, mostly when I get up and then it peaks at about 3 or 4PM. Haven't barfed yet though sometimes it does feel like I'm about to.

Elmo I agree with Smiley sounds like ibs I've had these symptoms worse and more often now that I am pregnant pregnancy can cause constipation and diahreah too so it could be from that.

Haha sorry ladies yes I'm from the US it's like a delicious marshmallow spread like in a peanut butter jar it's heaven.

I've seen fluff in B&M they have an American sweet section now. I can't resist Reese's anything they do is pure heaven!

Now I want a Reeces peanut butter cup haha I've been craving strawberry rhubarb pie but wasn't sure if eating it from the grocery store at room temperature is safe I need it now haha.

Very crampy this am makes me nervous it's been constant for about 30mins or so went away when I layed down then started back when I was standing doing my hair not sure I feel like I could be constipated as I had a stomach ache after dinner last night and haven't been able to poop since yesterday morning. Need my scan thanks gosh it's finally tomorrow morning!

Not long then! I'm crampy at the minute too, but haven't eaten a great deal, just don't fancy anything.

Yay for scan tomorrow!

How weird I've been crampty today too. Seems to have eased now I've eaten and had a drink

Hi all, hope ur all having a nice day. Yes I've been getting some odd 'pains' too but not huge pains as such, I can just feel them X

Assembly was good then went mcds for breakfast lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->