November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo I'm the same. This one is definitely gonna be a lot more unusual than the boys.

Yes I know what u mean smiley,mint does seem too early but I can't help it lol xx

I've been so horribly crampy and a couple twinges of sharp pain but mostly just nagging ones - I guess it's only been a year since the last pregnancy and my body knows what to do. Plus I've got some lousy constipation (I magically forgot how bad it was last time). I think I need to start taking Restoralax daily, because it's getting quite bad.

As for names, I don't really know. DD is Freya and we thought we were being unique (at least in Canada, I know it's more popular in UK) but it turns out BabyCenter has called it one of the top girl's names of 2016, so now I'm panicking she'll not be unique (haha - my "special snowflake" - not!). She was THIS close to being named Maeby, but that's off the table for this one. I love the name Mabel but I think I've mentioned it too much and DH doesn't like it anymore. I love traditional names for girls, but maybe a more wild one for a boy.
Also, since we have a girl and this might be our last, I'm hoping for a boy... hopefully I'm not jinxing it.

I've got Kasper, Leo and Logan and OHs son is Cameron. In my 3 pregnancies I never really ever 100% had a girls name other than Jorgie but I wouldn't use that now. I won't seriously think of names until we know gender I don't think xx

I like ava for a girl or Naomi I wanted ds to be Bryce but dh didn't like the name so we went with liam which we both agreed on I like Sean for a boy not sure what dh thinks of that name. Haven't put too much thought those r just names I happen to like used to like kimber but not sure if I love it anymore

Wondering if I can eat day old baked goods and macaroons hmmm macaroons have egg whites not sure of the bakery cooks them or not

Now I want a Reeces peanut butter cup haha I've been craving strawberry rhubarb pie but wasn't sure if eating it from the grocery store at room temperature is safe I need it now haha.

Very crampy this am makes me nervous it's been constant for about 30mins or so went away when I layed down then started back when I was standing doing my hair not sure I feel like I could be constipated as I had a stomach ache after dinner last night and haven't been able to poop since yesterday morning. Need my scan thanks gosh it's finally tomorrow morning!

if you have bowels problem i totally recomand AGIOLAX, plant origin totally safe for pregnancy my OB prescribed for me.. it does wonders :D

we already decided on names either boy or girl... long time ago.... we had time.... during 3 MS :)if boy Dariush( Darius) if girl Maha or Amani :))) for the girl still we cant decide between the 2 :))

They r lovely Alexandra. Where r u from? Xx

We've got a girl's name, thought of it a few years ago and DH loves it too. No clue yet on boy's names.

They are lovely unique names X

Midwife tomorrow, going to have to take ds with me hope he can behave for an hour bless him, bit much to ask of a three year old! Hopefully soon after I will get a scan date.

Seems a lot of us are having pains this week, hope everyone is ok xx

If its a girl its will be called Skye. If its a boy Arthur or Arthas.

I took my 3yr old to booking appointment elmo. Just take lots of snacks lol and I gave him my phone to watch videos on YouTube haha

Jox, I love Kasper :)

They r lovely Alexandra. Where r u from? Xx

Im from Romania, but my husband is from United Arab Emirates with persian origin. therefore the names are arabic/persian... but i love the sound of arabic names...:D:blush:

Dark, lovely names xx

Wow Alexandra X

Elmo, I took ds3 with me to booking in too, just gave him my phone to play on xx

I know so ,any Angel mummies that I met on bnb back in 2010 but it means there r a lot of names I just can't use xx

I have always had my heart set on the name James for a boy but, it seems out of the question now due to family reasons. So have had to find another name that I like. I have always been a fan of traditional names compared to the out there ones that people of my generation seem to like.

My friend at works little 2 year old is called Arthur :)

Another friend has a Stanley and an Arthur too xx

I know someone with a Stanley. I like Arthur but couldn't use it for family reasons.

OHs sister is due July and I think she's going with Oliver. It's such a cute name but too over heard for me X

Ds3 is Logan and obviously Logan is wolverine from marvel (I didn't know that at the time) but one of our fav names is another from marvel :haha:

Jensen its a nice name for a boy and for some reason i like Derek and Darien ... :))) i have a D PROBLEM :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->