November Nuggets ~ 2016

Anyone else having major boob pain :rofl: It's alright during the day as I've got the bra on but in bed at night it's a military operation to turn over without hurting myself too much :haha:

Bless ya Hun! I'm loving my boobs at the mo :haha: they r slightly tender but so nice and full :rofl: only time I like my boobs is when I'm pregnant lol x

Anyone else having major boob pain :rofl: It's alright during the day as I've got the bra on but in bed at night it's a military operation to turn over without hurting myself too much :haha:

Me! So tender and sore, I've bought some sports bras to wear at night to see if that helps. I love the fullness but could do without the discomfort.

My boob pain went away but in the last week or so its come back! Mine is worse when I take my bra off. Really hurts! I'm a 38E so they aren't small, but now they are all swollen they feel huge.

I'm having such bad pains today :cry: its awful and just not easing off. Its all in my back and lower tummy and keeps coming and going. Really hoping its nothing to worry about.

OH isn't complaining and I'm loving how good they look at the moment but the pain is unreal, going to have to get some sports bras for bed too

smiley :hugs: I'm sure it's all just the normal growing, stretching and pulling of the uterus, I've had days where it's been rather unpleasant but it soon goes... and then comes back :haha:

If u really r worried Hun then call mw or epu to put ur mind at rest xx

Counting down and less than 5 weeks now till dating scan. I wasn't sure I'd manage that long without a scan in between but maybe I can. Got a hectic week next week (boys dad taking me to court about seeing the boys) then school holidays for 2 weeks. They go back on 19th and scan is 1 week later, hopefully will come round quickly xx

That should certainly make it come around quicker Jox!

Smiley I hope you are ok if it carries on maybe call epu? Least you know everything was spot on yesterday when you had scan :)

I'm really not feeling good still it's not my stomach as such I just don't feel good today felt particularly nauseous all day.

Iv made a cottage pie for tea today but the smell of the mince had me retching. It's use by today and I'm cooking it for a really long time, do you think it will be ok? I don't trust myself as if it was up to my nose I would be binning all of our food!

Good luck in court Jox I remember you saying about fob! I'm sure all will go your way :hugs:

Elmo if it use by today it should be fine. If it looked okay I'd probs still use it. Our noses and gag reflexes are extra sensitive at the most lol. But if you are truly unsure then don't eat it :lol: let the others test it first.

If its still like this tomorrow I will call epu because its really making me lightheaded. I'm sure everything is fine though. I've taken paracetemol (which I rarely do when pregnant!) and gonna get a hot water bottle on my back once hubby is home and I can get in bed. It feels like afterpains! That's the only way I can describe it!

Supposed to have work again tomorrow but will have to call in again because the boys are still poorly. They could go to their nannas but hate sending them there when they are ill. Not fair for her to have to clean up sick and poo lol.

I'm sure it's perfectly fine for today Hun. R u finding that u don't fancy anything but then everything at the same time? Xx

Thanks smiley, I'm absolutely crapping myself about court but I've had the cafcass report plus there will be screens in court so I don't have to see him and they've also booked me into the witness protection room so I don't have to wait in the same corridors as him too. The cafcass report pretty much cements what's gonna happen but I don't want it done and in black and white now X

I'm glad hubby is home so u can chill for a bit. Gonna do mine and the boys tea soon then bedtime at 7, I'll probably go up early too and watch to in bed lol x

Jox it sounds awful hope you don't mind me asking but from what you have said, was ex abusive? Shame you have to go through such stress xxx

Smiley could it be constipation related? After pains are not nice, get resting with a hot water bottle soon as you can Hun xx

I weighed myself this morning and even after last nights stomach clear out (tmi!) I have still gained 5lbs! I'm sure a few lbs of it is in my boobs lol

Yea I really struggle to think what I fancy and there will only ever be one random meal or thing that I can stomach the thought of at the time. I really don't know it I'll manage to eat this cottage pie after smelling it cooking! Maybe I'll just eat the mash part and my carrots lol x

So I know it is really early to be asking this BUT does anyone have names ready? I'm not asking what they r if ur not wanting to share but just wondered if u had names in mind before bfp or if uve been thinking lots since bfp?!

We have a few boys names we like but absolutely no girls names!!!!

I've just had a crappy pizza baguette thing. I just can't be arsed to cook most of the time :sad:

It's a difficult one elmo. Not abusive to me xx

Gosh, you girls are quick! I'm always pages and pages behind when I come back! *lol*

So I know it is really early to be asking this BUT does anyone have names ready? I'm not asking what they r if ur not wanting to share but just wondered if u had names in mind before bfp or if uve been thinking lots since bfp?!

We do! DH and I have talked about names in the past and we have one of each picked out right now :) I mean they could change later, but we know the top choices.

Gosh, you girls are quick! I'm always pages and pages behind when I come back! *lol*

We do! DH and I have talked about names in the past and we have one of each picked out right now :) I mean they could change later, but we know the top choices.

Aww that's so exciting!!! I sometimes have a think but don't think I can properly start to think until I know pink or blue lol otherwise do lots of thinking that was never needed lol x

No Elmo defo not constipation as I went this morn :lol: its not that sort of pain anyway. I am currently in bed with a hot water bottle relaxing xx

Names...I have several boys names but no girls names. I told DH my fave boy name and he just rolled his eyes :(

I mentioned some girls names to OH and he was like yuk, no way!!! Charming!!!

I actually have a few in mind!! Probably a few more for boys than girls, me and OH NEVER agree on names and I have sacrificed my favourite names just about every time but this time I haven't told him the names I like at all yet. He Denys it now lol but we had a ridiculous deal, he wanted a dog and I was dead against it as I knew she would end up being my responsibility! As much as I love dogs we had a 6 year old, 2 year old and 3 year old! So I agreed on the condition that I alone would name our future baby!

I prefer more unusual names, I'm not a big fan of the traditional X

I like old fashioned names! I still feel a bit of a fraud thinking of names since its so early days haha

Weve not properly discussed names. Although we like to give our kids scottish names. Im convinced my oh can only have boys (dunno why i have that idea but i do) so im not even gonna look at girls names......20 week scan we will know either way. At the moment the babys known as The Admiral

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->