November Nuggets ~ 2016

I feel heavy and crampy :cry:

I have been similar Jox I hope it's just this stage of pregnancy, hope you are ok xxx

I have been continuing to cramp on and off especially when I eat these delis he's purple grapes I bought so I stop eating them lol

Alexandra, one of my favourite girls names is of Arab (and also Sanskrit) origin...Amira. I have a list of boys and girls names, haven't run them by OH yet, will wait a bit longer I think.

I don't get cramps much anymore, just a twinge every few days. Some days (like today and yesterday) I feel really run down, nothing specific but really tired and just bleh...like I'm coming down with something.

Hello mamas, hope you are all well.

I have my dating scan booked for Tuesday. Can't wait to see my baby :)

Pippy, i've been wondering if your picture was taken in Australia? We holidayed at Port Stephens in January and they had camels at Birubi Beach!

Sorry I've been quiet I've had the worst morning sickness. Not actually being sick but so nauseous all the time it's awful. Hope everyone else is ok this morning?

Anyone planning to stay team yellow? We will be but struggling with names. We had DD name (Orla) before we were pregnant but haven't a name we love anywhere near as much this time that I feel a bit bad about it!

Yay Smiley, think it's quite rare these days but we loved being team yellow last time so want to do it again. They don't tell you here at 20 wk scan you have to go for an extra scan so I won't be tempted to find out then. Having said that it would be handy to know if this one is a girl because we've kept all Orlas clothes and the dates are almost the same so should be right season etc....

Our working title is Dinky (Orla was Diddy!)

How's your son today smiley?

I dont want to know the gender but I know once I get to 20 weeks I will find out. I am useless like that haha

How are you feeling Jox?

Also team yellow, first time not knowing, hoping I won't break 😁 I've been thinking lots about names but I have no idea really, nothing seems perfect atm. My hubby let me look at prams yesterday, love it when he talks about the future and his plans for the new baby 😊

My cramping and spotting has stopped, still have sore tender breasts, no sickness yet... Which is making me suspicious as I was so sick with the other two... I can only wait and see, it would lovely to be sick free this pregnancy but it really was the only way I knew last time things were ok.

Aww quite a few team yellow. I was team yellow with my first but haven't been able to since lol I would love to but I know 100% we won't be able to lol

I feel ok, just feeling a bit negative :-( I feel period like, back ache then not a lot of much else :-( haven't had any nausea for a few days now and no where near as exhausted as I was either.

8 weeks today.still got nearly 5 weeks till my scan :-(

Hope u all have a lovely day xx

:hugs:jox

I loved being team yellow. But cant this time. Dh and myself feel ds needs to know if its a bro or a sis so he can process before baby arrives. My oh told me the sex of ds that was amazing

Hugs Jox xx hot water bottle and relax!

Lots team yellow! Hope I don't cave!

He's much better thanks Scarlett but my other son was up all night with it last night :dohh: never ending

:happydance: smileyfaces well done.

I feel so much behind everyone else iv just getting to 6 weeks tomorrow. Feel like iv been pregnant forever. I hate that i found out so early. Anyway this is an SOS iv got my sister wedding and my mild back ground nausea has turned into the most horrific nausea ever no vomitting, what can I do to get through my sisters wedding tomorrow? At moment last thing i feel like doing is getting my hair done putting on makeup and wearing heels for an entire day :dohh: any home remedies i can try? Does ginger work?

Ginger is supposed to work. Just eat little and often too, that seems to ease nausea for me.

Hello mamas, hope you are all well.

I have my dating scan booked for Tuesday. Can't wait to see my baby :)

Pippy, i've been wondering if your picture was taken in Australia? We holidayed at Port Stephens in January and they had camels at Birubi Beach!
Yep Bay, my pic was taken in Australia...Uluru actually. We took a camel ride to a restaurant set up completely outdoors, even the kitchen was outdoors (a bush style kitchen). Had a fantastic view of Uluru at sunset while we ate dinner and finished up dessert with a beautiful starry night ☺.

We are most definitely finding out genders. I can't not buy gender specific, it would kill the over organised person in me to not have all their things setup. My sister planned on going yellow with her baby girl born Monday just gone, but the radiologist blabbed "there she is"at her 18 week scan!

How see you doing Jox?

Yay smiley! Very jealous! What make of Doppler do you have, any tips? I'm so trying again this arvo!!!!

Ironsman I'm same as you, no matter if I do or don't eat it's there all the time. Although I've found if I can gather the energy to do something it does help distract me. My OH told me too when DD was born, was lovely. Yes that's good point about your LO knowing. Orla is desperate for a sister so she could be very disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->