November Nuggets ~ 2016

Roxanenew im so sorry to hear that, wish you all the best for the future xxx

I have just had a txt from the hospital to say my dating scan is next Monday! I'll only JUST be 10+1 and it seems way way early. I really want to go but at the same time I want to see an actual clear baby so that I can let it sink in finally and also my kids are all of school until the week after that. Not sure what to do X

ROxanew so sorry xxx

Elmo thats a really hard one. Willl they call you back if they cant get the measurements etc they need?

roxannew, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: hope you're doing alright x

Elmo, they will call you back if they can't get a clear look. Mines next Wednesday at 10+3, I asked the midwife at my booking appointment if I should change it because I thought it was too early and she said it's fine :shrug: it's bittersweet, I welcome seeing baby earlier but I wanted to see them after 12 weeks so I can be out the danger zone

Yea I mean it's an awful thought but what if I had a missed miscarriage at 10+2....when would I even know? I'm torn because calling us back is no good, it's tricky to get to the hospital so DH will be taking time off work to take us there. On one hand I would rather wait but I did tell her I wasn't interested in the tests as I would never go on to have an amino so didn't see the point in the tests and on the other hand the midwife hasn't done any bloods or urine etc so this appointment will be my first bloods, urine and consultant appointment all of which I guess is better sooner rather than later? X

Hey guys I've been trying not to post until I knew a bit more but I had my first early scan this morning they put at 6+2 rather than 7+4 which is what I thought I was but I'm not concerned since I got a really late bfp I was expecting that. There is a sac and a fetal pole measuring 2mm so slightly too small to see a hb so am going for another scan next Wednesday when they are hoping it would have doubled. Also no signs of it being another molar pregnancy as of yet so fingers crossed :)

Sorry for those of you that have or are going through a loss, be easy on yourselves.

I hope everyone is feeling OK now xxx

Yea I mean it's an awful thought but what if I had a missed miscarriage at 10+2....when would I even know? I'm torn because calling us back is no good, it's tricky to get to the hospital so DH will be taking time off work to take us there. On one hand I would rather wait but I did tell her I wasn't interested in the tests as I would never go on to have an amino so didn't see the point in the tests and on the other hand the midwife hasn't done any bloods or urine etc so this appointment will be my first bloods, urine and consultant appointment all of which I guess is better sooner rather than later? X
It is an awful thought but at the same time it's totally valid thinking. If it's hard to get to the hospital then I'm not sure what to suggest, you need to decide what sits best in your head and if you want to wait until 12 weeks then you might need to reschedule or book a later private scan after 12 weeks?

I'm lucky as the scan place is just down the road and OH is self employed so can take me whenever we need. An MMC is a scary thing though and is always in the back of my mind :(

So sorry roxannew :hugs:
Best of luck rachieroo at your next scan.

So sorry Roxane :-(

Elmo a must admit I'd be tempted to call and see if there is a later appt but knowing our luck it'd end up being at like 14 weeks!!!

So I should of had a scan by this time tomorrow. I really don't know how to feel. I'm r
Trying to convince myself baby has died but because the sporting has all gone I'm feeling hopeful too. I don't know. Can't tell if I'm symptomless or not lol xx

Jox I have a good feeling this is it for you but I totally understand being cautious beat of luck with your upcoming scan

Thanks ladies, I'm sure I must be annoying being so negative. I never remember being this bad with my boys. If everything goes ok I certainly won't be having anymore xx

Jox, I worry about every single pain I get with this pregnancy. it is normal to worry, but I have learned to take it one day at a time.

Last night I had the most painful stomach ache since giving birth! I messaged my OB friend and was asking about ectopics and everything - I was sure I was in trouble.... until it was gas. Geez I was huffing and puffing and poor DH didn't know what to do except to take the baby from me. I couldn't sit up it hurt so bad. Oh, the joys of pregnancy huh?

Miss frick I have had it too! It's really debilitating when I do finally need the toilet inbetween constipation.

Jox you aren't annoying in the slightest, and I know I shouldn't really say this as it means nothing but I do have a really positive feeling that your baby is ok!! X

My boys have gone to my mums for a few days so I am all alone! (DH at work) I have come shopping and just want to let you know that in debenhams red herring do maternity clothes and H&M have a huge selection of maternity jeans in store! I just bought three pairs so that's me sorted until summer kicks in and it's too warm and I need maternity tops and dresses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->