November Nuggets ~ 2016

Alrighttt the betas are in:

03/22-150
03/24-382
03/26-724
annnnnnnd

03/29- 1,666

So they told me to finally stop worrying especially if they can see something on ultrasound with an hcg of 724. I guess this means on 4/13 my ultrasound should look pretty good. I feel happy now that it has at least touched 1,000 and i am just 5w 2d.

I do have one last clear blue est. i am going to take at 5w 6d so i can see my 3+ :blush:

Hi all,

:hugs: Holly, Jox and Roanne xx

Great news to all who have had scans :)

Sorry to those who are poorly or have little ones who are x

Sorry I've been MIA, had our viability scan on Friday morning (all ok was put at 6+6) we had to tell the kids as we went to drop them at my mums but she was crippled over in pain, so they came with us and saw their little brother/sister on the screen, heart beating away, DD thought it was amazing <3

Went back to check on my mum and she had to go to emergency doctors, they told her she had borderline pheumonia, she came home and we spent all weekend taking care of her, we came home yesterday, she is much better but very weak. Was so upsetting, we lost my dad to it last June, although his phemonia was battling with his lung fibrosis but it was still very scary.

That's fan news hunni X

Thanks elmo, that's good to know about h&h coz no where does maternity in store anymore!!! Will have a trip to my mums then into town coz they have a h&m.

I'm trying to hold on to ur positive feelings elmo, I really don't know y I can't relax. I think with the mc we let ourselves believe in the pregnancy then ur left upset and feeling stupid when it's gone, I'm trying so hard to avoid that. Nearly here now tho, hopefully if the scan is good tomorrow, baby grown and measuring spot on then it's just 3 weeks and 5 days till dating scan. Surely by then I'll start to believe in this pregnancy a bit more xx

Carly, yay for ur amazing scan!! So please for u xx

Carly great anout your scan and your dd loving it. Sorry your mums ill though.

Jox il be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope the scan and court goes well for you:hugs:

Im no where near looking for maternity clothes. But i remember really struggling last time. Hopefully the 2 h&ms here will do a maternity section. Else might just buy all online.

Dh is full of the flu and im crippled with exhaustion and ms. Been off for 8 days and feel i havent spent anytime with ds because of wedsing then him going to grandparents whilst dh and i been ill. Super feeling sorry for myself:haha: gonna order in dominoes cause starving nauseas and too tired to cook lol

Bless ya Hun, just have to muddle through the best u can for first tri X

I've just been on Asda and out some stuff in my basket to order but not gonna order then till after tomorrow. I desperately need some mat jeans or jeggings tho coz I am so uncomfortable in everything xx

newbie here due November 9th with #3
I have a 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl x

Hi Isabella and congratulations xx

Sorry for your loss Roxannew. :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow Jox!

YAy to everyone who has had a fab scan of results in the last day. 3 wks today until my next one it's going so slowly!

I loved my H&M Mat jeans last time but tried to Get new the other day and they were all really long?! I really need something, by pm I'm huge. Partly due to all the chocolate cravings eek! But did make it back to my Zumba class tonight....

Having said that I'm now eating a packet of choc buttons my DD got for Easter. Bad mummy!!

We actually have this thing with goodwill here where each store at the end of the month has this thing called 10 for 10$. So I can get 10 maternity pants for 10$ and so forth. Depending on how my scan goes that might be what I do.

So sorry roxannew :hugs:

All the best with your scan Jox, I'll be thinking of you today :flower:

Hunni those numbers are great! I wish Dr ordered repeats but I only got the one done. Had my scan so the worry of whether mine increased properly has passed, it's an awful wait though.

I feel lucky to have already had a scan but the wait for 12 weeks now is torturing me, it is on my mind every day and I'm sure it's making time go slower! I have a week until my blood test and 3 more weeks until the next scan. I am normally so patient...not with this. On the upside (I think lol), I had a massive bout of vertigo Tuesday afternoon, was washing the dishes and everything went topsy turvey. I have low bp and low iron all the time so vertigo isn't new but this was much worse and still felt wonky all of Wednesday too...before it would have been gone after 20 minutes. I also had pinched nerve pain in lower left back and down to my bum, it's gone now. I read that vertigo is a form of m/s? Have any of you ladies had it?

Scarlett - that's really weird, they must have different lengths because that's what I love about the ones I bought today, I'm only 5"1 so usually they are way too long but these are the perfect length on me? The red herring ones are way longer and have to wear them bunched up at the bottom (they are skinny) X

Carly - your poor mum I hope she is ok Hun, must have been a bit of a scare for you after losing your dad the same way xx

Hi welcome Isabella! :)

Jox glad that your scan has come around and good luck in court tomorrow please try update us right after scan if you can xx

Pippylu - I have been finding that I get really really dizzy when I stand up, so much that I sort of almost lose my site for a few seconds and have to stand still till i feel normal again? Also get very short of breath even sitting still and been getting a mild pain right in the centre of my chest do you think that sounds like low iron? X

Pippy to me the first tri runs very slowly . if I have one more I will wait until 2 missed periods lol.

So my doc is sending me to the er. Apparently my urine has been tea colored because of all the diarrhea so she wants me to get a drip.

Elmo it could definitely be low iron, also could be low bp and would explain it happening when you go from sitting to standing. I'm on a liquid iron supplement in addition to the iron in my pregnancy multi, doc said pregnancy can reduce iron levels. It's worth getting a test especially if you're experiencing it frequently...you don't want to pass out!

Hunni I'm glad they are getting you looked after, hopefully you don't need a long stay.

9 weeks and I am huggge! Morning sickness for the first time with my fifth baby as well. Looking forward to my scan so I can see how many are in there lol xx

Carly that is a scare for sure hope she will be okay sorry to hear you lost your dad and to multiple sicknesses.

Congrats and welcome Isabella how do you like the age gap between your children? That will be the age gap with my ds and baby seems pretty nice hopefully ds will be potty trained before baby comes!

Irons mommy I hear you on the cooking I have been way too exauhsted to cook and dh does not but I work full time with infants and toddlers with a commute so I'm so wiped out on weekdays especially and been making dh get take out and I've been going out I feel guilty spending more money on food but I just can't i managed to make lasagna roll ups two nights ago it was like a miracle hahaha

I am so bloated I haven't been able to zip my pants 3 days since my fet it's crazy and even after I poop I'm so bloated feels worse at night I look pregnant for sure so embarrassed as its so early but it is my second

Hunni I see it's your loss bday happy 2nd to him! :)

Do any of us plan on having more kids after our pregnancy now? Dh almost didn't want a second but he knew it was a deal breaker as I wanted 3 he claimed he wanted two then took it back for a while so I was patient and waited and thank gosh he changed his mind we discussed before marriage I was like you cannot take it back haha. I used to want 3 but with my anxiety I get stressed so easy I think 2 will be perfect and I really don't want to good through ivf all over again as we have no frosties left

Hunni hope you can get nice and hydrated sounds like a tough first trimester for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->