November Nuggets ~ 2016

My OH reckons he's getting the snip after they are born...twins sent him into a head spin lol. I always said 2, but we'll see. We love to travel, locally and overseas, so 2 will be enough at least until they are 2 and can have their own seats on the plane.

Thanks almost there. This tri is rough because come to work with a stomach virus that has been spreading like wild fire down here.

OH says he wants one more but I'm like idkkkkkkk

Haha tell him one at a time! He may or may not change his mind after having two my husband underestimated the responsibilities of having kids I think like how hard it can be my son has horrid terrible twos so that doesn't help we are praying for a calmer second toddler haha although ds was the easiest baby!

Only one little baby for me! :happydance: No heartbeat today, but that isn't surprising. They are saying I'm 5+3, which is just fine with me. Baby looked exactly as it should! I'm pretty excited. I'll be going back around the 10th or 11th of April to have another scan so they can establish the heartbeat. :)

Attachments

• 12924553_10206059247976416_4690939587530096859_n.jpg
    12924553_10206059247976416_4690939587530096859_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
Only one little baby for me! :happydance: No heartbeat today, but that isn't surprising. They are saying I'm 5+3, which is just fine with me. Baby looked exactly as it should! I'm pretty excited. I'll be going back around the 10th or 11th of April to have another scan so they can establish the heartbeat. :)

Cute scan. Heyyy at least we know everything is growing fine. My scan is on the 13th

Haha tell him one at a time! He may or may not change his mind after having two my husband underestimated the responsibilities of having kids I think like how hard it can be my son has horrid terrible twos so that doesn't help we are praying for a calmer second toddler haha although ds was the easiest baby!

My son was quiet, calm easy baby. Now he is 3 (gotta update the ticker) and omg he is already talking back lol.

Jox hugs for today.
CarlyP. Hugs for your mum.
Do I want another one.... Its a bit difficult for me being single but I am wondering honestly if I will cope with a third. My two year old is already a handful. I probably dont. All being well I will have two wonderful children and maybe far along in the future I will meet someone but I am not looking.
My next scan is the 6th April.

Elmo maybe I was picking up longer length ones and didn't realise :haha: it was a stressful shopping trip with hubby and DD in tow! Like you, I'm not tall and that was why I loved my pair last time. I really need to send hubby up in the loft to sort through the mat clothes I have up there but before my scan I feel like it's tempting fate :S really struggling to hide my bloating/choco bump!

Pippy, I've been dizzy too and just put it down to m/s - I'll ask about iron at my appointment, I think they take bloods then I can't remember.

Jox, good luck today! :hugs:

I think I need to get myself to h&m :)

Yay for fab scan Mrs X

I have read everything but I can't remember, sorry X

This will be my 4th and OH 2nd, the way first tri is going there is no way I'm gonna have anymore.

Just gonna have a bath then head up to the hospital, oh said he wants a costa so might have some toast up there too.

Can feel I'm getting emotional. As soon as I'm asked if I'm ok I'm gonna cry, I just know it. This afternoon is gonna be so difficult, I just hope it's on the back of good news or I don't know how I'm gonna manage it.

Anyway, 9 weeks today xx

I hope your scan goes well Jox, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

This is our last baby. Only 7 weeks in and im struggling sso badly. Im 31 but feel so old compared to before:haha:

Have been up the entire night with ds, hes so poorly. Iv phoned in to work, i have never phoned in when ds is ill because I know his grandparents look after him well. But i just feel like he needs me today. Didnt want to be worrying about ds being ill whilst looking after other peoples loved ones and not being able to just leave when i needed too. My boss didnt sound happy, but she goes off a few times a year to look after her lo when shes poorly, so i felt no guilt.

Morning everyone!

Jox please update after scan xx

Congratulations on this mornings successful scan I'm so sorry I have forgotten the name there where quite a few posts :)

Your all going to think I'm crazy but DH talked me into putting a deposit down on our travel system last night. Mamas and papas where giving a free maxi car seat so we have paid deposit on the whole lot but we aren't tied to it in anyway and can get a full refund at any time so I couldn't find a reason not to.

I have decided to keep Monday's appointment, even though it is really early I think it's important that I get my bloods done and see the consultant so I'm going to go for it and hopefully dependant on money we hope to pay for a 16 week gender scan so I will hopefully then only have another 6 weeks to go until that one bridging the gap somewhat till the 20 week to make sure everything is still ok xx

Huni how are you today have you had the drip? X

Oh and I'm quite sure that this will be our last baby and if we where to have one more which would be my limit (5) then it would be in about 5 years time but I think it's unlikely given the vasectomy reversal and the time it took. Who knows I'll have to be careful knowing me I'll be thinking it can't happen and this Time I'll fall pregnant again right after the birth lol xx

I've got loadsss to catch up on but just popping into say good luck Jox for your scan and court this afternoon xx

Oh god ladies!! Baby is perfect!! Measuring 9+2 with a beautiful hb!!!

One hurdle down, one to go!!

Thank u so much for all ur support xx

Attachments

• IMG-20160331-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160331-WA0001.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
That's amazing Jox! So happy for you and what a huge weight off your shoulders:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->