November Nuggets ~ 2016

U lot r all so amazing :kiss: I promise to try and be more positive now xx

Just got my consultant appt thru for 28th April, 2 days after my dating scan. I'm pleased with that as don't normally see him till I'm gone 20 weeks. Maybe it's sooner coz of ohs chromosome issue. So count down again. 3 weeks 5 days till scan, 4 weeks till consultant.

Juat getting ready then off to court, the joys!! Hoping it turns into a good day all round xx

Thank u again xx

Good luck Jox! After today hopefully you can really start to relax and move forward in life with your OH your boys and this baby xx

I'm sat watching old episodes of one born every minute and crying like a baby lol!! X

Amazing Jox <3

Think this will be last baby for us, we live in a 3 bed, but DD's is a box room so not a lot of room to put anymore babies in!

I'm feeling ok, still tired, loving the Easter hols with no early get ups :)

I still haven't heard from midwives. They never answer the phone.

Elmo: I am doing fine the drip helped much just have to stay on fluids at home.

Box: I'm in bed but I did a happy dance for you lol. Yay!!!

Argh so I phoned the hospital and it turns out the txt I got isn't for a scan it's for a hospital booking in appointment, all these seperate appointments seem to daft, already filled in an hours worth of sheets with the community midwife, then they want me to go to the hospital (which is hard to get to when you don't drive) for a booking in appointment with them so presumably go over it all again and hopefully at least have my bloods taken and then go back for a scan on a seperate day and probably the consultant on a separate day also! I shouldn't complain but it's really difficult not driving and having the kids so DH has to have time off for the appointments. In the past they always did booking in, sit and wait for scan and then consultant right after. Meant you where there a while but got it all done in one day. I guess the urgency is the bloods but I'm sure they used to do them down at the doctors when you had your first booking in appointment in the past. Waiting for someone to phone me back but I'm going try get them to let me do my booking in on same day as scan in a few weeks time and I'll ask if I can go down to my Dr's for my bloods doing X

That does seem a bit much. It's changed so much since I had DD. What happened to ringing our GP's and getting referred that way! I'm the same, I don't drive so I rely on OH.

JOX! Yay! :happydance: So happy to see all is well! :hugs:

Hunni - glad you got some assistance and that the fluid drip helped, but yes, hydrate! I hope you'll feel better really soon :) xx

Elmo my hospital do booking, scan and consultant all on separate days too. Such a faf!

Just popping on to see how Jox got on with scan. Congratulations! I am really pleased for you, you always stood out as you were exactly 2 weeks ahead of me :)

I'm hoping to be back ttc again soon, had a scan today and everything has gone but my hcg is still 561 so repeat bloods to be done Saturday. I'm feeling ok actually, it's natures way after all. As soon as I get the all clear baby making will commence!

Good luck girls with upcoming scans etc l and thank you for all the good wishes xx

YAY jox!!

Does anyone know anything about the panorama blood test? I heard you can have it done as early as 9 weeks. It checks for abnormalities AND you can tell the babies sex? It's like 99% accurate?! I might look into it. I have an early scan scheduled for exactly 50 days from today, but I am SO impatient. It's driving me crazyyyyy.... I just wanna know!!

JoX baby looks so big already it's amazing beautiful congrats!

AFM I've been having slight stomach pain and cramps all over my stomach almost like I could be sick with a stomach bug but haven't pooped or thrown up or anything. I called my obgyn nurse she was amazing and said to take tums for my acid reflux with I have pretty bad already and to just make sure I'm not spotting or bleeding but she thinks it could be a stomach bug too. My naseau was very bad this am gagged packing ds lunch for school and could hardly out a toothbrush in my mouth so hope it's just naseau and acid reflux

Aw Roxane lovely to hear from you and I hope you can get back to baby making very soon, you have been really strong X

Snow bunnie is that a US thing? Sounds amazing but can't see us ever getting over here on the NHS x

Almost there hope you feel better soon! X

:hugs: Roxanne

Snow - Never heard of that, going to look it up now.

Almost - Feel better soon :flower:

Has anyones symptoms faded? Literally overnight. I dont feel sick. Just tired.

Dark mine have then came back with a vengeance like my naseau haha don't worry I'm sure all is fine.

Snobunnie I don't think most insurances cover this unless your considered high risk or 35 or older maybe some other exceptions woman can pay out of pocket for it though ide rath er to do that than the amniotic because it has no risk where amnio does I didn't do anything amnio with my first and luckily all was pkay. I understand wanted to do either I just got too freaked out with the needle and low mc risk.

Can i just say my intake appt with my obgyn feels like forever away next Friday it'd like a year countdown haha I hope next week flys by on get to leave early to go so there's a plus haha

Thank you so much Roxane, so so sweet of u. I hope ur back ttc soon a soon and u get ur precious lo soon xx

Court was ok. Emotional but ok. Back beginning of May. Need to get myself a solicitor for the next hearing tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->