November Nuggets ~ 2016

Here we go...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-03-07-32-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-03-07-32-37.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 18
Brill jemma! Did you do the one where you pay? I've tried doing the free one but its such a faf and can never get to the last page for some reason!

yeah it worked out to be like £4 so thought what the hell, did it at 1PM yesterday and had it when I woke up this morning so nice quick turnaround :happydance:

Oooh that's good!! I might do it too! But my scan was at 8+4 so not sure they would be able to do it?!

you'll probably be alright with an 8+4 scan, its says from 6 weeks but doesn't give an end date. I suppose you can only send it in and see what they say? all I can see on their site is they can tell from scans in first tri, give it a go :)

Oh defo let us know what you get, for the sake of a few quid it's an interesting concept that you might be having what's predicted :happydance:

I've done it so hopefully won't have to wait too long! I'm terrible, we are supposed to be team yellow :haha: I won't tell my hubby I've done it haha

:rofl: oooohh that's naughty :haha: it doesn't matter, it's only like 95% accurate so you still won't know for sure :blush:

I submitted mine a few hours ago, did the paid one too. A little bit of fun :winkwink:...will be interesting to compare later when we know for sure! Hopefully it's there when I wake up in the morning...can't believe my weekend is over already :nope:

Noooo I so want to do this Ramzi thing now!! Just tried to compare this scan to DD one and I can't see placenta in either!

I don't dare weigh myself I'm guessing at least 7lbs which has gone on my boobs and bum! Really going to try and be good now in the run up to my booking in appt and try and do some more exercise too.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Morning all,

Hunni that is not acceptable at all. Here in the uk that is discrimination and is against the law. They can't change ur job and have to allow antenatal appt which u also still get paid for. As smiley said, the only way they can alter anything is if it's for urs and baby's health X

As for boobs. 3 pregnancies and a 4st weight loss has done me no favours, I'm still actually a c but the r just saggy bags of skin. I HATE them. Already spoke with oh about a boob job when we r done with babies. In pregnancy my boobs r lovely, already like it now, they just fill up and firm up nicely X

Which site r u all uploading to? I might try!!!! It's exciting!!!

Arm, work was ok but so hard by the end. I'm lay here and every bit of me aches and I have headache :-( I think that shift was a bit too much for me. Luckily I don't do shifts like that often!! Xx

Oooohh more people trying Ramzi, be interesting to see what's predicted and what we actually get. At 95% accurate I'm getting excited about the prospect of a girl :blush: it'll probably be wrong now :haha:

Anyway... I dare not weigh myself, it's probably loads, I not too fussed, I'll lose it when bubs has been born anyway so I'm not going to stress about it, constant eating keeps my nausea at bay and thats better for me :thumbup:

Excited to see everyone else's results. :)

I really felt as though I'd put about half a stone on but weighed last week and lost a pound. Don't know how when all I do is eat to keep nausea at bay!

It's not working for me for some reason when I get to the end it won't submit, have just redone it several times did you all do it on your phone?

I've done it on my phone. Are you doing the free one or the paid one? If its the free one I couldn't finish it either! It was a waste of time. Just done the paid one instead this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->