November Nuggets ~ 2016

I secretly want a little boy. My little girl is wonderful but I have this yearning and this will be last child no matter what so.. but another 11 weeks and I will find out

I seem to swing one way and then the other! My boys just got home from their time at my mums and I'm reminded how amazing they are, also Sarah's baby boy on coronation street lol - maybe I would prefer another little boy!! I have more boys names :) x

I have no vibe as to what my little bean could be last time I just knew it was a boy somehow! I love boys I've always naturally gotten along with them better growing up and always was the girl in school who would be paired with the only boy in class haha especially in college when it used to be a all girls school and my first year there was the second they allowed boys to attend I'd have that boy in my group hhaha. Dh has loads of uncles a family member adopted a girl then she was lesbian which I'm totally fine with just funny coincidence since they wanted the girly girl and she's Tom boyish haha.

I've shocked myself wanting a girl but ide honestly be very pleased with another mama's boy haha

I'd love a girl not because I don't want boys as I love my cheeky chops and would be happy with another but I feel very outnumbered (oh has a 12 yr old son). I am inclined to think this one's a girl because first tri with Riley was so smooth, I had no signs of being pregnant whatsoever but this little tyke has made me hormonal, nauseated, emotional, vvv tired and super hungry for weeks :haha:

Snap jemma. My two boy pregnancies were a breeze in first tri but this one is just awful!

Great scan Smiley :)

Hunni - That is discrimanation, with my first my manager was awful when she found out, had me in tears everyday, all I had to do was threaten to take it further and it stopped.

I can't do Ramzi because they couldn't give me a picture :(

Chinese predicts boy, but I have an incling it's a girl. It would be easier if it were as there would be a 6 year age gap, whereas there would be 10 years between boys, not sure how we'd manage that bedroom wise.

My incling was girl before seeing the ramzi theory! I am the same, all three boy pregnancy's where the same but this one had been all new to me with nausea, hormones, exhaustion and boobs, but if I'm looking at that scan correctly then it couldn't be anymore boy! lol I'm thinking boy now, so I'm just gunna concentrate on little boy things and boy names :)

The chinese gender one, do you go by LMP if you don't know the date of conception? If I go by LMP it says girl, but if I go by month of conception which I think is around 10th Feb then it says boy?

You use month of conception Carly which would be Feb. Chinese was wrong with both my other two!

Oh really? Lol I won't rely on it then :haha:

What's the limit on the Ramzi one? Not sure when my scan is yet.

I thought it was 6-8 weeks but I've submitted mine anyway and mine was 8+4. If its gonna be your 12 week scan then they will do nub theory instead I assume!

That Chinese prediction thing gave me different results on varying calendars. I realised you need to use a Chinese "lunar" chart as their year is different to ours :)

I can't wait for you all to get your results :happydance:

Can't wait to see everyone's ramzi results! I'm team yellow but am so wanting to try it out! I do not have the gene where women just "know" what they are having. I have no idea.

I tried the Chinese ones then checked to see if it was right with the boys and it wasn't so I'm not thinking too much into them lol

I have no incline whatsoever as to what this one is lol oh would love a girl lol

Have u noticed how most of us have boys already and some of us have a brood of boys already lol

Jemma, my oh has a 12 year old boy too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->