November Nuggets ~ 2016

I have a scan on wednesday so might post after that. My best friend is bring me domino dough balls lol

I did it too!! How interesting will love to see who's is right!!

Think it's cos I was on the mobile site, i switched to web and it worked! Xx

Do you think it would be justifiable to pay for a private scan just so i can test this ramzi thing:haha:

Hunni they can't do that that's discrimination stand up for yourself tell them you want to keep your schedule if they don't you go after them! I technically could work two months or so before I go into labor and my boss who is actually leaving this year was like well maybe you should just not work....doscrimination! Idk if I want to work with infants and toddlers though preschool is much easier when pregnant not as physically demanding which is what I taught when pregnant with ds. I'm not planning on returning to work dh wants me to stay at home with the kids I just worry we can't afford that dh gets paid well but with college bills and other bills it may be too tight.

Hunni - that is so, so wrong. You have rights when you're pregnant and this violates them. Stand up for yourself! Easier said than done, but if you don't they may go further, and if there's backlash you'll have even more ammo against them.

Loving all of you getting gender predictions. Funny and fun. Wonder how accurate they end up being. I dare not try - if they tell me what they think, then I will give up on team :yellow: and will want to know for sure :haha: I shall not give in!!!

I don't even need to see the results, after a bit of research it's plain to see for myself. Now one hundred percent convinced that we are having our 4th boy x

With my first pregnancy I lost 30lbs during. I'm pretty sure I am putting that right back on! Despite the fact that eating makes me feel sick (well and not eating does as well) I am eating everything! I'm scared to step on the scale at the dr on Fri.

Maybe we should add the prediction on the first page and see if they turn out right or not lol

I did it on my iPad and paid so will have results tomorrow. I uploaded my scan from 6+3 and 9 weeks xxx

Elmo, I'd be very surprised if we got a girl. I know this is mine and ohs 1st and only his 2nd but out of him and his 5 siblings only boys have been conceived plus I have 3 boys lol xx

Ide be shocked to have a girl as I have one son and mostly boys are made on dhs side then maybe 50 50 on my side I have a sister but then my dad's sister had all son's so we will see! I just want a healthy baby I'm praying zika stays far far away this summer. It is snowing here now so crazy in spring I am keeping my windows shut pretending it he isn't happening I'm so sick and tired of the yucky cold and snow.

I'm just really angry with myself for caring. I swore that I didn't and I am so greatful to be pregnant at all, but I feel sad :(

I am just getting so sick of seeing and hearing people say stupid things, you know just every day thoughtless things on Facebook? Someone the other day said they where so happy to be having another girl and they would never want boys.

How insulting and horrible is that?! Maybe I don't want your toothy daughter! Lol (apologies I'm in an absolutely horrendous hormonal mood) xx

Hun 'another' boy will take some getting used to but ud love him regardless. Other than this ramzi thing I really haven't let myself think about the sex or I'm just convincing myself it's a boy because I don't want to feel any disappointment. That said I think I would honestly be happy with s little boy, I have some really cute names lol a girl would just.... I don't know, I can't imagine it xxx

Katie I'm supposed to be team yellow as well :haha:

Elmo :hugs: just ignore! Boys are fantastic, I love having two boys and will not be surprised at all if we have a third boy and that's fine. Just think of all the hassle girls bring with teenage years with their hormones :haha: boys are lazy but chilled!

Jox I'm the same I just can't imagine a girl!

My friends who have girls genuinely seem to pity me and it really gets my back up! I know I will love another little boy, it's all I have ever known. It would just also be so lovely to experience that mother daughter relationship. It was always just me and my mum until she left and I think I wish I could have that close relationship (without the leaving obviously) xx

I could never be team yellow lol. I have no self control whatsoever. We have 2 boys but this our first together.... So kinda praying for a girl butttt I got a feeling it is a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->