November Nuggets ~ 2016

I've lost a pound so far in first trip and that's without trying. I've joined slimming world again this week and done nothing but eat junk food since :dohh: will probably have a gain when I get weighed

Dark sorry to hear you have heart problems it's good your drs are monitoring it and letting you know what precautions to take in pregnancy.

Gained 2 pounds :haha: have been eating (read: snacking) a bit more than usual and exercising a lot less!

I'm not sure to be honest it was around 3lbs the last time I checked a few weeks ago but the midwifes scales said I weighed less than I thought. I can tell I have gained though my boobs alone plus the fact that I have moved into maternity pants xx

Gosh my boobs have been sore today. My daughter deliberately jumped up and hit me on my breast at one point and I screamed at here which made me feel awful.

Hunni it's normal to lose and gain of you are vomiting often then of course you will lose but you've been sick so that could be why.

The Ramzi thing is confusing. I was sure I was reading my scan right based on what the tech told me during my scan, then I read that they are mirrored and you have to switch it around and the vaginal doesn't get switched. Anyway, I found a blog that explained it great and that was that if it's abdominal hold it front facing out and that's how it is (which is what my tech had me believe), if it's vaginal and you hold it the same way, you have to switch it. They said if you're looking at your scan face on you switch it for abdominal and don't switch it for vaginal, and I think looking at the scan face on is how alot people think about what side is what when they look at them. So for abdominal hold it out with the front facing out and left is left, right is right. For vaginal the same is true if you're looking directly at the scan. I am going to confirm this at my next scan...you know because it's very important lol!

No sore boobs here still but OH swears they're getting bigger, I don't think they are...I can tell when they change size during my cycle because they feel heavier and obviously my bras fit different. I think I'll be waiting until the end of the pregnancy for anything to happen.

Nothing happened with my breasts my first pregnancy that you could physically see until I think days after giving birth then I had some crazy huge rocks hahahaha I was hoping they would grow and stay big as I'm a large a small b ide like to be a large b haha

I'm a d now so shouldn't really complain...my sister is an a/b and felt bittersweet about her bigger boobs in both her pregnancies. She finally got bigger boobs (c) but they hurt like hell, she said it felt like they were full of pointy rocks. On days when they hurt a bit less she'd sent me a pic of her cleavage haha

You mean naturally got them from a last pregnancy or implants? I am just hoping form some pregnancy luck with breasts haha

Oh sorry, badly explained! Me or my sister? Both natural...I've been a d since high school, she's always been an a/b except in pregnancy where she goes up to a c. She always hopes they'll stay bigger after but so far they haven't. Funny how genetics work, we're the same height and same size in clothes, but she says I got most of her share of the boobs on top of my own share haha. She reckons she's getting implants after she's 100% sure they aren't having any more.

The downside to big boobs in pregnancy for me was the underboob sweat lol

So everyone knows I recently found I am pregnant..since then My job took me from schedule of 8-430 to 1030-7 and also took me off a major project because of the pregnancy. Their words were they need somebody who can be there everyday for the project and with my appts/ultrasounds I might miss an important day. I am so hurt and stressed out over this. I have been with this company for a year now and have gotten them so much business. As soon as I told them they started training someone for my position. I mean it is complete bullshit and I thought this was against the law. They no longer care my son has to be out of his daycare by 5 and they told me with my appts I would have to leave and come back in the middle of the day....I just am scared their gonna try to fire me over some bs and this late schedule just is not right.

I process insurance bills and they know I am the top processor out of 16 girls, but to punish me because I am pregnant is bs.

My mom said to call the labor board monday..

Boobs...I'm an E cup and mine have already grown too. They are just hideously big at the moment. Really not nice!

Hunni that is awful!! I don't know where you are from but in the UK that is illegal I'm sure. They aren't allowed to treat you differently because of a pregnancy and certainly not allowed to change your job role unless they think its in your best interest (for example if your job was to involve heavy lifting or was very physical). Do you have citizens advice where you are who can tell you how to deal with it?

I sit down at a computer all day and no we do have a labor board we report to I'm just scared of retaliation

I seem to have developed massive viens in my breast as well which dont help.

Smiley if thats in the UK it sounds like pregnancy discrmination. hugs

hunni don't worry about backlash, stand up for your rights, they can't just do that to you, if they get funny they'll get over it but don't let them get away with that, it's not right!

:haha: boob talk... mine have got big too, was about a c/d before and I'm probably d/DD now... not much difference but I can feel they are different ifywim :D

Also I submitted my scan to those ramzi experts who examine your pictures and tell you what you could be having. Mine came back girl :happydance: I'll see if I can post a screenshot of my results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->