November Rainbow Babies

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join in here?!

I have been in the October thread as I thought I was a couple of weeks further on but my new EDD is the 9th November.

I'll give you a quick outline of my journey:

I miscarried in November last year and got my BFP at the end of Feb. I thought I was around 6 weeks but had a weeks worth of spotting so went for an early scan where they saw a sac measuring less than 5 weeks. Scheduled the follow up scan for today and I was fully expecting to see another empty sac. It was a long 11 day wait but was so worth it when we saw a little 11 week beanie with a tiny flickering heartbeat :cloud9:

Ooohhh this makes me so happy!!!! I love to see the success stories. Congrats!!! And welcome!!! :happydance::hugs:

I was sick yesterday ladies, nausea all day, and ended up having a fever. But I feel better today, minus the headache. But I'm back! I originally thought it was MS, but I'm fine today and that fever just let me know that it was a bug of some sort.

Welcome Bambi and Sharon. I am sorry for you losses, but glad you are both expecting again. Bambi, do you have any scans coming up? When is your EDD Bambi so I can add it to the first page? Sharon, yay for a heartbeat! Success is exciting, but as we all are, it can also be scary. But hoping for the best!

Klein, that is hilarious! What can ya do? They wanted to play a game and they sure got a puzzle! lol

Pichi- I am not having many symptoms. It seems my boobs are "trying" to get more sensitive, but aren't really. And today I don't feel very hopeful. Kinda has me down. I think I will POAS tomorrow. But even so, it would show positive, but who knows if it's sticky.

Melfy, yes as long as your numbers are doubling, that's all that matters. I am getting very anxious for my first blood work to be done on Thursday.

HappyS and Babydust- scan time will be fun!

I've had more sensations down there. Hope it's stretching. Is it possible to update our hcg's on the first page and dr appt dates or is that too much work? I know everyone posts it, maybe I should make a list to keep up. I tend to be forgetful!

I had a dream I was having twins and I wrapped up u/s pics and 2 paci's for everyone to open Lol!!!! I think the crazy vivid dreams are from the progesterone!!! I mean they be c-r-a-z-y :)

Klein, if you make the list, I will post it. lol

I've gotten some sensations. Sometimes if feels like stretching, and other times its like a fast pain...? Does anyone else have a "pain"? It's super fast and only lasts a second.

I'm waiting to have my "baby dream." I had one last time I was pregnant, but the baby was ambiguous.

Hey ladies

Can I join you guys? This is a great supportive thread. I think we all need that. I got my BFP the same cycle as I had lap surgery for dermoid removal and hyst. I am still in shock that this has happened and this little bean has survived sooo much already ( general anaesthetic, dodgy antibiotics etc). I had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago. I'm about 5-6 weeks.
I had my 3 weeks plus on digital 3 days ago. I have an early scan next week because of mc history and very recent surgery. Im trying to stay sain and positive.

Background - mc in dec 2011 after ttc for 1 year. They found 10cm dermoid at my mc scan. I Was worried i would never get pregnant again!!!

EDD: roughly 14th November

Symptom wise I think I was the exact same with pixie only I was really tired

I get those sharp pains too, I think its stretching. They only last a second and it also happens if I sneeze! X

Hi babyjo, congratulations on your pregnancy! FX for your bean to grow nice and strong! I know after all that you definitely have some extra stress added. Are you having any symptoms?

hey guys i know this may be a bit crazy and paranoid but i poas this morning as well and well....its not quite as dark as the one from yesterday where the control line was so faint. they're both dark and they're both darker than the control but the one today is less intense. I don't know if i should worry or i am just overanalyzing like i always do. but here's a pic. Top is 21 dpo and bottom is 22 dpo.

Attachments

• 2012_03_17_11_04_07_457.jpg
    2012_03_17_11_04_07_457.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Babyjo- Hi and welcome! So glad to have you here. Sorry for your loss and hope that since this LO has been thru so much, surely it's your sticky bean!!!

DancingSheba-I think they all vary in sensativity, even if they came in the same box. I read that somewhere. That's probably just the case.

I personally don't test anymore since I can't find any comfort in the results. I tested last time when I started bleeding just to see what it said and of course it was a positive even though I was having a miscarriage. I will totally over analyze everything. So if I don't test that's one less thing I don't have to think about.

If someone would invent a hcg blood prick test like you can do at home for your sugar levels...man I would be doing that twice a day lol!!!!! Just so we all know, I have googled it and I can't find one anywhere :(

Sheba, If you see the test line from 22 dpo is even darker than the one from the day before... so I think it's just the tests being different, and not anything to do with the health of bean.

Klein, yeah I was inclined to test again, but realized that it would still be + no matter what was happening. I just want to get these hcg results out of the way. I went to Babies R Us this morning to get some stuff for my brother and his gf who are having twins, got them some preemie outfits and it got me all excited for my own. I just want to feel safe and I can't yet

Dahlia-Oh I can totally relate. I will be buying for a close friend in a few weeks and secretly praying I will be registering for my shower in 6 months or so. That would be so amazing. I can't even think that far ahead right now. It seems like light years away. I'm trying to stay focused on the scan for Wednesday and hoping one appt at a time will keep things in perspective for me. Time just goes by so slowly...

HI can I join you please? I have been in ttc over 35 until now and occasionally go into first tri. I had a mc in 2009 and a mmc in 2010and I am too scared stupid most of the time of losing this one too. It has taken us 18 months to get a bfp and I so want it to be ok this time. I saw a heart beat at 6 weeks and although it was small he seemed to think it looked normal. But I live in Spain and they don´t do blood tests so I have no idea if my levels are rising as they should be.
SO far I have been exhausted and nauseous but today I feel normal and I´m panicking that is a bad sign too. Anyone else have disappearing symptoms?

Welcome Natsby! You've been through so much and I am right there with you cheering for you! The heartbeat was a good sign and often times via U/S it can't be seen until around 6 weeks, even though the beat starts around 5 weeks anyways.

Oddly my heartburn has disappeared, and it's been gone for about oh 5 days. And I don't like that fact : ( I am also not sure about my fatigue, it seems it's lightened up, but I am not sure. GOoooshhhhhh yeah I'm sorta nervous about everything today.

thanks klein and dahlia for the responses. i feel much better now. I wouldnt worry about fatigue lightening up. there are some days i am so tired i could sleep for days. and then some days i have a burst of energy.

lol @ klein yes if you can find a blood pricker hcg tester let me know i'd be right there with you!

Klein- I think you may be onto a winner!!!! I tested with clear blue digital twice but know that it's not accurate.
Dancingsheba- try not to stress about the tests hun. They are just not accurate enough to compare Day to day.

I want a Klein finger tester!!!

In the uk we don't get blood tests routinely for HCG. It would be so useful!

My symptoms are morning nausea and tiredness. I keep prodding my boobs to make sure they are still tender-
Good luck all the ladies having scans next week.
May this be a swift few days.

Natsby it's awesome that you saw a heart beat so early-

I think tiredness is starting to kick in for me, I finish work at 6am and I'm home for 7, in bed for about 8ish and I typically wake up about half 1, which I did, but I was so tired I went back to sleep and didn't wake again til half past 4! Also had sickness on my way home at about 20 past 6 where I actually felt like I wanted to throw up! Xx

I am currently induldged in a snack consisting of pepperonie and black olives and boy is it yummy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->