November Rainbow Babies

Hello all! I would love to join this group :)

I have had 2 losses... 1 missed miscarriage/blighted ovum discovered at 12 weeks, and then a 6 1/2 weeks natural loss. Just found out we're pregnant again a couple days ago, EDD Nov 26, 2012. Definitely a lot more cautious about getting excited this time around, but hoping, praying, and believing that we're going to get our healthy baby :)

Hi everyone, well I'm still not having too many symptoms. Except I'm ridiculously bloated!! My stomach is sticking out like I'm six months pregnant!!! I'm absolutely shocked!

Feeling a little more tired than usual and boobs have got bigger and more sensitive. Still feeling different from last pregnancy

I am still testing with ICs each day. Still darkening nicely. Will be using a CB digi in a couple of days in the hope of seeing a 3+ soon

I'm gonna test Monday morning for my 3+ :D that's if I can hold it til then and I don't give in Sunday afternoon when I wake up from my night shift ;)

I'm having hardly any symptoms either and I'm getting quite panicky about it :( I wOuld give anything to feel horribly sick! Lol xx

Hopestruck sorry for your losses! This is an anxious few weeks for us all. Are you having any early scans? Hope you have a super sticky bean.

Babydust- I'm crazily hoping for my nausea to get worse ( it only happens a little). I think we should be careful what we wish for :) it could still hit us like a ton of bricks as we are still so early.

Hi Hopestruck:hi: Sorry to hear the last two weren´t sucessful and really hoping this one is your forever baby. My story is similar, lost two and now very cautious, but lets just try to help each other through to 12 weeks then we can relax a bit. Seems like time goes extra slowly when your waiting.

It is awful symptom spotting isn´t it! I panic when I do have them (pains and stretching) and panic when I don´t too. I am trying to remember that it can all change from day to day without meaning anything and just to be glad to have a day without ms, but it is so hard not to think the worst. I would like to know it is alright without having the nausea, it is awful.

hi ladies hows everyone feeling today? i thought i was getting nauseous this morning but it was so mild and its pretty much gone now. so not reading to much into it lol. going to have lunch with a friend of mine who's gonna lend me her book "what to expect when you're expecting" she said it helped her alot

going to have lunch with a friend of mine who's gonna lend me her book "what to expect when you're expecting" she said it helped her alot

My mum bought me that book, its very comprehensive! How lovely of her to lend it to you x

I have also got The Pregnancy Bible by Dr Anne Deans which is really good. Might hunt out WTE when you're expecting too then :)

I'm looking at private scans for around 7 weeks, only £50 :)

I have also got The Pregnancy Bible by Dr Anne Deans which is really good. Might hunt out WTE when you're expecting too then :)

Alandsa - I dont know how far away from Nottingham you are but that's where I'm having my early scan :) mines £75 though.. It's a week on Wednesday, really excited but nervous at the same time!! Hope I get my 3+ on digi tomorrow morning! X

Alandsa - I dont know how far away from Nottingham you are but that's where I'm having my early scan :) mines £75 though.. It's a week on Wednesday, really excited but nervous at the same time!! Hope I get my 3+ on digi tomorrow morning! X

Notts isn't too far for me but found somewhere in Hinckley so think i will be going there. I bet you must be so excited! I'm looking forward to see the scan photo :)

I'm waiting til 7weeks to make sure that we should be seeing a heart beat. I'd hate to go and not see one but then it might just be because it's a bit early. I'd then need another scan then as I'd be worried

I'm debating when to do my digi too! Mine was 2-3 at 13dpo so I could do it again at 20dpo as that's exactly a week later then

Good luck for your digi tomorrow morning. Will you post up your result?

Hello Hopestruck, I am sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your new pregnancy though. I am cautious as well, taking it really slowly, but on my real bad days I have to remember to literally tell God that I have faith this time. You found out pretty early I take it?

Natsby, Welcome and congrats. I hope we all get some reassurance soon and I hope all our scans are wonderful.

Babydust, be sure to post your 3+ : ) I guess that's a pretty good way to "check" hcg in a do-it-yourself kind of way (Alansda says you can't get hcg checked very easily in UK)

Alandsa, I'm hoping for a scan around 7 wks too. I want to make sure we'd see a heartbeat cause I'd freak otherwise.

dahlia your lucky you only have a week until you're 7 weeks :) I feel like time is going by so slowly lol

Hey there!

Well I just ate a nice big meal of grilled salmon, rice, and broccoli about 30 minutes ago and I pushed myself to finish it b/c I was getting full. And now an hour later I'm hungry again. I haven't felt hungry like this in a while. I just asked hubby to go get some popsicles for me, since I figure they're better than eating some carbs, and it's been a really warm day here today. I hope maybe I'm getting a pregnancy appetite cause that wuold be nice!

dahlia your lucky you only have a week until you're 7 weeks :) I feel like time is going by so slowly lol

I am right there with you though! I still feel time is going by slowly. My big milestone will be at 9 weeks (lost baby last time), and I might have to wait around until then to get an U/S, but it would be nice to be able to be happy for DDs 5th birthday party, because that's the same week as when I turn 9 weeks. Hoping....

Dahlia- no its not very easy to get hCG checked in the UK I'm afraid they only really do it if you've had bleeding to confirm a mc. Thats what they did with me anyway..

I hope I get a 3+ tomorrow or I will panic even more lol. I'm just not having many symptoms really.. And I don't 'feel pregnant' if you know what I mean! I just hope some symptoms start kicking in soon, I know it's not an indication of a healthy pregnancy but it helPs us feel better doesn't it lol! I'm looking forward to my scan a week on Wednesday though :) xx

Welcome new ladies!!! So glad to have you on board.

I've been feeling down today. I've been having stretching pains for about a week and today nothing. This is about the point I have got to with both of my m/c. I never saw heartbeats. The growth stopped about where I am now.

I looked up the progesterone supplement side effects and apparently the cruel part about the drug is it makes your body still think it's pregnant. So if you have a miscarriage your boobs would still be sore, still ms, still horomonal, no bleeding...it keeps your sac and placenta growing. With all of that said, who knows what's going on in there.

Needless to say, I'm feeling just down and worried.

Aw Klein, I'm sorry you're down. Your symptoms may just be subsided today, but come back tomorrow. I hope all is well and that it's just your body being quite normal.

Dahlia-I hope your right. I long for the days I can feel my little one moving around. What a reassuring day that will be.

Hey gals- Any idea when you will be telling family members etc? DH asked me if we saw a hb on Wednesday if we would tell the kids. I just don't know how I feel about that. On one hand my DD who is almost 7 yo really plays rough with me and she's about belly high, on the other I really don't want to see her crushed again. With my son being 12, I think he will catch on when I start to show. With it being my 3rd (hopefully) live birth I figure everything is stretched out, showing will prob happen nore quickly this time.

Hey gals- Any idea when you will be telling family members etc?

I don't have kids to explain it to, I imagine that can be a tough one!

OH has already told most of his family, I'm not planning on telling my mum until I'm over 3 months, probably in May time, as I'll need her help moving out of my apartment and won't be able to lift any boxes! The rest of my family and friends, I want to keep it quiet for as long as I possibly can, probably until I'm around the 4 or 5 month mark, and I am showing!! I feel like after my MC I told a few of my close friends and now it won't be much of a surprise when I tell them I'm pregnant again, so I'd like to leave it as long as poss so its a little more of a surprise xx

Hi ladies you all can call me pixxie and I am expecting my third child after an ectopic in September of last year. I have been having so many fears with this pregnancy since the ectopic and I have been taking every sign and symptom I have been having as a positive and praying for a positive outcome. With the ectopic I was taken into the ER when I was about 6-7 weeks pregnant with horrible pain and while they were able to save my tube I of course lost the baby. The pregnancy ended up continuing and I then had to be treated with methotrexate (I was able to keep both my tubes). I have seen the OB at 4 weeks and had my beta levels checked. On the day of my missed period (I have a 28 day cycle) my levels came back as 492 and then two days later they came back as 1945. My doctor is more then estatic that they were that high for 4 weeks but I am still very scared. I am very very nervouse and I also have an ultrasound on thursday. I just need hope for this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->