November Rainbow Babies

Hello Ladies

Hope you dont mind me butting into this thread, you all seem very nice so hopefully it's ok lol.

I had my first pregnancy end in a mmc in November 2011 and then went on to have a D&C at the end of November, OH and I decided to try straight away (against the advice of the docs) and we thought it will happen when it is supposed to.
Saturday morning I got woken up by the sharpest pain downstairs and thought af was coming early again (short luteal phase since D&C) anyway don't ask me waht made me decide to but I took a ic and a very faint second line appeared, I couldnt believe it, did a frer and again faint but very visible line appeared.
Anyway today I am 13dpo did another frer this morning and it is now much darker and very clear.
My due date will be 28/11/12

The feelings this time round are so different to last time, at the moment it doesnt feel completely realy af is due Wed so my first hurdle is going to be getting past Wed af free then after that I think me and OH are dreading the 12 week scan as thats when we found out last time, looking forward to seeing a wriggly bean!

H&H 9 months to all you ladies xxxx

yay Babydust! good for you and bean!

As for me, I called the OB to see if I could book an hcg beta level followup. She said I'd just have to wait to see what the initial results were and they would determine from there is I needed a followup. She asked if everything was alright, and I said that I did have a shooting cramp pain last night on my lower right side (it was different that what I had felt before). Well she didn't like the sound of that and said I needed to come in today. So I made an appt with my doctor for 3pm today, and I think they may just get my bloods done today instead of Thursday. So please keep me and bean in your thoughts. I am not too nervous about it, but it does just put one more worry on my list.

Welcome Impatient, and don't worry, the more the merrier. Congratulations to you. I was very nervous my first few days of knowing, almost like I preferred not to know!
My story is similar. 12 week scan showed baby had stopped growing at 8 wks.
Good luck to you and sticky :dust:

Hi Impatient! Of course you can join! So happy for your BFP and sorry for your loss. Glad you joined the board!

Babydust-Whoohoo for 3+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dahlia-It wouldn't surprise me if they do an u/s too. Your in my thoughts, just said a prayer for you! Goodluck and keep us posted.

Yes those dreams were totally because of my stupid brain overthinking everything:haha: But my husband just held me in his arms so i could go back to sleep :) But I was soooo tired this morning...and moody:blush: I got mad at a co-worker because I needed to take his stupid truck to get it fixed (well it's the business truck, not his...) and I got really upset because he smokes in that truck when he knows he's not supposed to:growlmad:Ohhh I was MAD!! But I blamed the hormones:blush:

Kleinfor: I'm not that good in math. i remember how I just didn't understand a thing at first, but when I finally did, I didn't forget this, haha. And I also found the same numbers on the web, here's one, in which odds are even better :):

https://www.abc.net.au/health/library/stories/2006/11/08/1831383.htm

Dahlia: That is a wonderful dream :) It's true, all we want is a healthy baby :)

Welcome inpatient, and sorry for your loss hun xx

I feel better now I have my 3+, it means my hormone levels are right :) just hope they stay right lol! I hate people knowing I am pregnant right now, other than OH of course. But I've had to tell work again as Im a carer for the elderly so my job involves heavy lifting :/ (which I still have to do anyway).

Taking the conversation back to baby showers, and how it's not something we usually do here in the uk, I got an invite to my friends baby shower this mOrning :) so I may jump on the band wagon ;) haha.

I know it's early but has anyone been thinking about babba names yet? Xx

Taking the conversation back to baby showers, and how it's not something we usually do here in the uk, I got an invite to my friends baby shower this mOrning so I may jump on the band wagon haha.

I'm in the UK and will defo be having a baby shower :thumbup:

Any excuse for a girly get-together, especially one where they will be bring me presents!

Re baby names I like Katiya for a girl but haven't really thought about boy's names x

Taking the conversation back to baby showers, and how it's not something we usually do here in the uk, I got an invite to my friends baby shower this mOrning so I may jump on the band wagon haha.

I'm in the UK and will defo be having a baby shower :thumbup:

Any excuse for a girly get-together, especially one where they will be bring me presents!

Re baby names I like Katiya for a girl but haven't really thought about boy's names x

That's a nice name for a girl :) we've got Riley for a boy, I begged and pleaded with OH to let us have Riley for a boy, so he said if we're having that as a first name he wants Zeus as a middle name which I'm not really a fan of but I suppose he's got to have his own way somewhere lol! And I like Lara or Lacey for a girl :) xx

I feel better now I have my 3+, it means my hormone levels are right :) just hope they stay right lol! I hate people knowing I am pregnant right now, other than OH of course. But I've had to tell work again as Im a carer for the elderly so my job involves heavy lifting :/ (which I still have to do anyway).

Taking the conversation back to baby showers, and how it's not something we usually do here in the uk, I got an invite to my friends baby shower this mOrning :) so I may jump on the band wagon ;) haha.

Congrats on the 3+! We don't have those tests in the U.S. I don't think. Guess I could go back for my blood HCG levels though, but it makes me so nervous waiting all day for the results!

For baby names, our tops so far are Paxton for a boy and Nolan, Peyton or Peyson for a girl!

Hey ladies

UK girls- baby showers are getting more popular here now don't you think. We're always 10 years behind USA. I would love to have one. Can't wait.

Dahlia: you are in my prayers. I hope it works out ok hun.

congratulations Impatient!

babydust yay for 3 weeks +. so you managed to hold out till this morning!

i'm at a loss for names!!!

i have my post surgery follow up and scan tomorrow.......I'm hoping everything they removed was benign and bubs is doing well. My scars are still lumpy. Since surgery i have not dtd with poor DF and now i'm pregnant i'm too scared to! I just don't want to bleed. Anyone else denying their DP/ OH'S? I really want to but too scared!!!!

man, my nausea is getting worse but i've not vomited yet! i've had some cramping which is worrying. Anyone else with cramping?

Hey ladies

UK girls- baby showers are getting more popular here now don't you think. We're always 10 years behind USA. I would love to have one. Can't wait.

i have my post surgery follow up and scan tomorrow.......I'm hoping everything they removed was benign and bubs is doing well. My scars are still lumpy. Since surgery i have not dtd with poor DF and now i'm pregnant i'm too scared to! I just don't want to bleed. Anyone else denying their DP/ OH'S? I really want to but too scared!!!!

man, my nausea is getting worse but i've not vomited yet! i've had some cramping which is worrying. Anyone else with cramping?

Yep! Last week I had really bad cramping, but the nurse said if I'm not bleeding it's OK! I still have cramping and lower back pain on and off this week too. Nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

Congrats on the 3+! We don't have those tests in the U.S. I don't think. Guess I could go back for my blood HCG levels though, but it makes me so nervous waiting all day for the results!

For baby names, our tops so far are Paxton for a boy and Nolan, Peyton or Peyson for a girl!

See we can't have routine HCG tests here in the uk. Only time I have had mine done as to confirm my mc. They very rarely do them upon request either..:/

Hey ladies

Yep! Last week I had really bad cramping, but the nurse said if I'm not bleeding it's OK! I still have cramping and lower back pain on and off this week too. Nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

That's good to know cramping is nothing to worry about. I hope it's our beans just getting really stuck to us. I bleed after my op for 4 days (which is normal) but have not had any bleeding since my BFP! This is going to be a long night waiting for tomorrow to come! I can't even have a glass of wine to send me to sleep.:sleep:

Hey everyone,

Yey for your 3+ babydust, I was wondering how you got on today. I'm not sure when to do my test. I got 2-3 weeks at 13dpo, did you test a week after your 2-3? For me that would be tomorrow as that's 20dpo

As for crazy dreams, I usually remember my dreams and they can be a bit mad but indefinitely having lots more now. It really does affect your sleep too!

Welcome to the thread impatientmum :) I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and really hoping you have a sticky bean this time :) would you look at getting an early scan?

Babyjo - yes I have had cramps and I hear that it's quite normal. All part of our uterus growing and stretching, including the ligaments around it

I'm only having a few symptoms, feel much less pregnant than with my MC BFP, I do have huge achey boobs and also having slight nausea too

Dahlia - good luck for your appointment. It would be nice if they did an U/S for you :)

I have booked my 7 week scan at a local place to me for £50 and it's Fri 6th April yey!! So excited. Just hope there is something there!!

myvirgoways-I wish we had those preg tests here. That would be so helpful. I called around to check and couldn't find them anywhere. Totally stinks!

Babyjo-goodluck with scans tomorrow!

UK ladies-Goodluck with the baby showers! They are alot of fun. I'm sure they will grow in popularity!

We have our boy name pretty much picked out-4 names since my other two kiddo's have 4 names-
boy-Xander Brenton Nole

Girl we may tweak a bit-
Lyla Merci Kaydnz

Alandsa £50 is so cheap! you're very lucky! with my last mc the cheapest i found near London was £75. Most were around £100.

Alandsa - I have not cOunted dpo cause I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated as I just go by OV pains that I get, I don't use OPK's. So I've gone by weeks since LMP. 4 weeks I got 1-2, 5 weeks (a week ago today) I got 2-3 and today at 6 weeks I got my 3+ so it seems to be right for me. X

Babyjo - yeah there are other places at around £100 so I'm hoping this place is okay. I might see if anyone has used them on here :)

Babydust - Ahh I see, that's helpful to know. So maybe I'm expecting a bit too much at 5 weeks. I got my 2-3abuse before 4 weeks do hoped to see 3+ at 5 weeks. Well I shall test and see, then if not then I shall do another in a few days time :)

If you got a 2-3 before 4 weeks maybe your hCG levels are at the higher end of the scale hun :) and that's probably a good thing! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->