November Rainbow Babies

oh my gosh babyjo. Where do you go from here then if they are precancer? I hope something can be done for you. Isn't is weird how nature works?

And I'm so glad your scan went well! How exciting! Did you get any pics?

I have to have regular scans to keep an eye on things with maybe more surgery after baby born! I got a pic but not much to see :) will see if I can upload from my computer later. It was amazing seeing the flicker of the heart.... Never got to see that last time.

Welcome to Teaandchoc & Manou!!! So glad to have you ladies aboard :) Congrats on your BFP and hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!

Babyjo-So great that you saw your little one's HB!!! WOW, So amazing that you found out what you did when you did. That's great! So glad everything is ok now. That's great news.

AFM- I am really nervous about my u/s and labs tomorrow. I haven't felt the same the last few days as I was before that. I hope everything is ok. That would really be a blessing! My appointment is at 9:30 so maybe I will be able to get on after lunch. I'm a ball of nerves!

We lost our angel on July 21, 2011. I was 8.5 wks pregnant but our little bean never grew past 6 weeks. It took us 6 months to get pregnant. Admittedly, every cramp or ache scares me to death. Grrrrr!!!!

My BF and I are both 42 yrs old, we have 6 children between us....3 each! :haha: Crazy, I know. But we both love children and would especially love to have one together. (and we can afford it, which is nice)

Cautiously expecting our Rainbow Baby Novembr 18, 2012! :baby:

Good luck to all of you Mommies To Be!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting ladies, but I have been lurking!:winkwink: babyjo, that's pretty amazing that if you had not mc'd they would not have found the abnormal cells. The universe works in mysterious ways indeed.
Hope you are all well, I won some money on the horse racing last week and so decided to book myself an early scan, it's on Saturday and I'll be 7+1. I'm excited, but at the same time, terrified there won't be a heartbeat. I'm positive about my dates, whether I go by lmp or o date I get the same edd, so it's definitely not too early to see the hb is it? The clinic said they won't do them before 7weeks.

advmatmom-That's alot of kids lol. I totally understand about wanting one together. There's nothing wrong with a big family! Congrats on your BFP and hope all goes well these next 9months!!! I'm from N. Alabama so we're not that far apart. We came to N'ville 2 weeks ago for the hockey game when the Red Wings were in town. Hubby and DS are huge wings fans lol. :)

auntylolo-Whoo hoo for early scan! Congrats on your BFP. I think we are all abit on edge about these u/s. Mine is tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck. Cheers to a H&H 9 months. Glad to have you aboard :)

Can't wait to read about your scan Klein, hope it goes fab for you.

All you ladies having scans in the next couple of days make sure you tell us all about it! Mine is a week tomorrow :) I'll be 7+2 so should see a tiny hb! Xxx

My ultrasound is in two days and I swear my heart is in my stomach with fear. I hope everyone has good news at their ultrasound! :)

:hi: everyone can I join you?! We lost our little bean on 30th December 2011 at 11 weeks (7 weeks 2 days gestation) & decided to try straight after 1st af & to my surprise managed to fall pregnant first try! I'm in complete shock as I've never fallen pregnant this easily before! we've always struggled to concieve & where expecting it to take us at least another year & a half to two years like my other pregnancys! We're are absolutly terrified but so happy at the same time! :happydance: I got my bfp on mothers day which was the best present ever :cloud9: I just really hope this is a healthy sticky bean :) We are very cautiously expecting our rainbow baby 25th November 2012 :) good luck to all you november ladies I hope you all have a h&h 9 months :) xx

Congrats Camlet on your fast BFP! Hoping you have a good sticky little bean! Wishing you a H&H 9months :)

advmatmom- Welcome! I think it's wonderful that you and DH have a baby of your own on the way. I can definitely imagine that it would be such a loving addition to the family. How are your other children, do they have any idea that you've been trying?

Pixxie, I'll also have an ultrasound on Thursday! I got my hcg results today... 7,854 at 6 weeks, and that's within normal limit. I guess the doc ordered me an U/S if my blood results were over 2,000, and they surely are so yay! I really would like a follow up blood work, maybe I can convince them of that on Thursday as well.

Lo- Great for your win! You should surely see a HB!

Camlet- congrats, and how cute that it was on mother's day! H&H 9 to you too!

Dahlia-So glad your hcg is back in the normal range and yay for scan on Thursday!!! I'm still nervous about my doc appt tomorrow :(

I'm off to bed. I photographed a lovely 3month old baby today and she totally wore me out!

Dahlia-I wish I knew what my levels were at right now, but they stopped doing them when I was still 4 weeks pregnant. The day of my missed period my first beta level was 492 and then two days later it came back at 1945 and so they pretty much assumed that it was rising perfectly or beyond perfectly. I was actually shocked at how high they were for only 4 weeks but who knows. I hope your ultrasound goes great!!!

Pixxie I know what you mean, it's nice to get little check ups for peace of mind.

Ladies, sorry to be a downer, but I have a confession. I figured out something that really makes my mind race and wonder. The thing with me is that I really can imagine myself having another MC again. And it's just terrible. I can also imagine this pregnancy going correctly. But the fact that I envision both makes me sick. ANyone else the same?

Dahlia-No you are not alone. I am in the same boat as you. After I got pregnant I started doing research about how this pregnancy may go after my ectopic. I have had three possible outcomes up until I got my labs back. Now that they have almost ruled out a second ectopic pregnancy I am very worried about miscarrying. I have read so many stories where women miscarry their next pregnancy after their ectopic that I am so worried I will become another one of those stories. I pray thats not the case though. The few people who do know about my pregnancy and my doctor all feel very confident that this pregnancy will go to term. Honestly until i pass the 12 week mark I hate to admit it but I am very afraid to get attached to this pregnancy. I want to and I try to but fear keeps pushing me back even though this pregnancy is acting as normal as my first two. Believe me I feel your fear and pray that none of us lose our little beans. PLEASE BE STICKY LITTLE BEANS!!!!

I know exactly what you're talking about! I'm trying to block my last mc out but it's so hard even after good scan. I wish I could get rid of google for the next 7 1/2 months and be like how our grandmothers were- sometimes being armed with too much information is NOT a good thing! I'm even contemplating downloading a pregnancy meditation thing to help me relax.

Until my scan I was convinced this little bean was ectopic because of my surgery. I sat in the waiting room at the edge of my seat probably shacking and rocking back and forth like i was crazy and once inside took off my pants and high jumped it onto the bed soooo fast she didn't even have time to blink! :)

Advmatmon- I'm from a huge family and it's the best thing in the world- nothing wrong with it at all! If my body is able I'm going to pop out as many babies as I can- starting with No1.

Calmet congrats on your Bfp!

Ladies with up coming scans good luck! How often do you think you will get scanned? I would love to have lots more for reassurance and am in two minds as they say they are safe but then say not have too many (especially the extra 4d ones). I'm going to squeeze as many as I can out of the NHS. I was lucky to get one at 6 weeks but to have to wait until 12 weeks for the next.....Urg! This 12 week bench mark seems so far now!

After this one, I'm not planning on having any more scans until after the 2 nhs ones, possibly 28-30 weeks-ish to do a 4d scan, but it depends how many pennies we have available.

I've been told I'm going to be having weekly scans, as I have an inverted chromosome. I am not sure how long that will be for, however! I really feel like I need them, Monday can't come quick enough!! X

I guess with having a previous loss comes negativity and worry and there's noting we can do! We want this so much and as crazy as it is, it's natural. Glad I'm not the only one

I think after this 6+3 scan we will have another scan around 9 or ten. And apparently insurance won't cover 3 or 4 d like I thought, but I am still going to look into getting one around 30-32 wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->