November Rainbow Babies

Thanks babydust - I hope so :) will test tomorrow just to see then :)

Twins oh scary!!! Haha!! I did say this to DH as a joke and do recall O pains from both sides lol!! I shall find out in a couple of weeks then lol

i have my post surgery follow up and scan tomorrow.......I'm hoping everything they removed was benign and bubs is doing well. My scars are still lumpy. Since surgery i have not dtd with poor DF and now i'm pregnant i'm too scared to! I just don't want to bleed. Anyone else denying their DP/ OH'S? I really want to but too scared!!!!

We haven't DTD since the time we conceived :blush:

i have my post surgery follow up and scan tomorrow.......I'm hoping everything they removed was benign and bubs is doing well. My scars are still lumpy. Since surgery i have not dtd with poor DF and now i'm pregnant i'm too scared to! I just don't want to bleed. Anyone else denying their DP/ OH'S? I really want to but too scared!!!!

Neither have we lol

Neither have we lol

Great! I am not alone in this:)

Dahlia, where are you??? I'm wanting an update!!! Praying all is well!!!!

Melfy-thanks for the website from earlier today. It did make me feel better!

Hi Ladies, thanks for your thoughts : ) My appointment went well. Doc said he thought I may have a small cyst on the side where the pain was, so that makes me feel better. He said it most likely will give me some more sensations, so not to worry, amd that it could even pop, but that's okay too. I also did get my blood drawn and I'll find out tomorrow what my levels are. I still have my OB nurse appointment on Thursday, so depending on what my levels are then I could get another draw. My doctor said I could possibly get an ultrasound then too.
I took a nap this afternoon and haven't been on B&B since this morning, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Babydust, I have thought of names but we aren't totally sure yet. All I know is that we won't be telling any friends or family what names we've chosen until baby's birthday!
Girl- Savannah
Boy- Emory
we have others but I think those may be tops. Middle names TBD
Babyshowers are so much fun! I like playing the games the most and watching the mama open her gifts. But if you'll be having a shower look into playing one or two games, it's so much fun!

Virgo- we do have the tests that say the weeks... they're the digital pregnancy tests! I've never used one though (too cheap) lol I believe they're called clearblue easy digital

Babyjo- good luck at your scan tomorrow! : )

lol- we're all knocked up and celibate!

Dahlia-So glad everything looks well. Yay for a cyst lol. You must be special in Michigan, lol, I called around everywhere looking for those tests and the only digital I could find without ordering them offline was the one's that just say 'pregnant or not pregnant) :(

Lovely names, I agree with the announcement after the fact.

Klein I thought anyone could get those! I follow a girl on youtube who did a live pregnancy test and she had one with the weeks on it! She lives somewhere in the US. It's odd that you can't find them!

ah edit-- no she didn't have the weeks on it. I must be crazy lol

Hi Ladies, thanks for your thoughts : ) My appointment went well. Doc said he thought I may have a small cyst on the side where the pain was, so that makes me feel better. He said it most likely will give me some more sensations, so not to worry, amd that it could even pop, but that's okay too. I also did get my blood drawn and I'll find out tomorrow what my levels are. I still have my OB nurse appointment on Thursday, so depending on what my levels are then I could get another draw. My doctor said I could possibly get an ultrasound then too.
I took a nap this afternoon and haven't been on B&B since this morning, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Babydust, I have thought of names but we aren't totally sure yet. All I know is that we won't be telling any friends or family what names we've chosen until baby's birthday!
Girl- Savannah
Boy- Emory
we have others but I think those may be tops. Middle names TBD
Babyshowers are so much fun! I like playing the games the most and watching the mama open her gifts. But if you'll be having a shower look into playing one or two games, it's so much fun!

Virgo- we do have the tests that say the weeks... they're the digital pregnancy tests! I've never used one though (too cheap) lol I believe they're called clearblue easy digital

Babyjo- good luck at your scan tomorrow! : )

lol- we're all knocked up and celibate!

Really? I don't think our digitals have the weeks on them...but maybe I'm wrong!!

I'm in the SOUTH so that could be it lol. We don't wear shirts or shoes down here :)

Yey Dahlia! So glad it was just a cyst. That's great that they investigated it :)

Can you buy the Clearblue tests with conception indicator off the UK eBay?

:yipee: I got a 3+ and it came up straight away :D

Dahlia-Goodluck with blood results!!!!

Babyjo-Goodluck with scan!!!!

Hi, i've just joined today. I had a very similar experience, went for my 13 week scan in oct 2010 to find no heartbeat, complete shock, baby had stopped growing approx 9 weeks. We've been trying ever since and, happily have just had pos test, due 24th Nov. I'm so relieved, i had a real fear my chance to have another babe had gone. I'm also trying not to allow myself to dream too much, as i know how devastating it was to lose our little one. I have three children, the youngest is one. We've decided not to tell anyone yet, but it's hard not sharing. Feeling very blessed to have another chance.

Hello ladies! Can I join?
I have just found out today that I am pregnant. I am 4 weeks which puts my due date at November 27th.
As far as my history, I had a miscarriage on December 31th at 8 weeks. It was a blighted ovum. The doctor adviced to wait for one period before trying which we did. This was our second cycle trying.
I am so excited to have my BFP but of course very nervous and hoping things will go smoothly this time.
Good luck to all of you and let's share this wonderful experience together:hugs:

Hello to the new ladies, I am sorry we all have to be in this "loss" section but we are all so happy to have our new babies growing : )

teaandchoc, It is hard not being able to share, but it is better to wait. Your time will come!

manou- I hear blighted ovum is very serious and I'm glad you are okay.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you both! I will ad you to the front duedate list

Congratulations on your bfps new ladies!

Dahlia- really glad everything went ok!

Well I have great and terrible news- terrible news was my cyst path came back with early cancer cells!!! I'm glad I had surgery when I did! My MC was a blessing in hiding! If I never mc it would never have been found as i had NO symptoms and if it was left God knows what would have happened!!!!

Great news! Saw my bean had a heart beat :)! What an emotional day!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->