November Rainbow Babies

I guess with having a previous loss comes negativity and worry and there's noting we can do! We want this do much and as crazy as it is, it's natural. Glad I'm not the only one

Even after seeing a HB on the last scan I can't help but still be worried, my nausea has been a lot better the last day or so and I find that worrying! X

can you move me to the 14th please? just had my first scan and all is good!

Attachments

• new 002.jpg
    new 002.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Congrats on your scan stinkerbell! And what a nice keepsake picture~
Do you know if you'll get any more scans coming up?

ill get one at 12 weeks then around 20 weeks. They said i have a bruise where baby implanted so might experience some spotting and if i do to ring midwife for another scan to make sure everything is ok xx

great then, scans to keep up with progress. Wow a bruise huh? Must be some strong baby! : )

Hello:flower:

I am so sad and upset right now. I just got my blood test results: in 4 days, my levels went up from 533 to 653, so not good at all:cry: It's either another MC on its way, or ectopic. :cry: I have another blood test tomorrow morning and will see the doc after. But I will not leave his office without knowing for sure they will run some tests:cry:

Melfy I am so sorry to hear that, I hope that you can get some answers very very soon :hugs:

Aw Melfy :flower: I am so sorry this is happening. Do you think it could be a progesterone issue since this is so early? My thoughts are with you and I hope the docs are able to help you out.

Thanks for your support:flower:

I'm also thinking it could very well be progesterone. In that case, it is easily fixed, but at the same time, I would feel terrible about not finding out before:cry: my next little bean will be the real thing!

Melfy sorry that you are going through this stress! I hope you get answers tomorrow! How far along are you? will they scan tomorrow too or is it too early? good luck and keep us posted. x

Stinkerbell congrats on your scan.

Melfy-I am so sorry to hear about those numbers. Your right about the progesterone, it would be an easy fix. Maybe ask and get them to check that if they haven't already. :hugs: Sending you lots of hugs and prayers, my heart is hurting for you all. :nope: Please keep us posted with what you find out.

Just wanted to give an update from earlier today-
We did see a heartbeat on the screen, the nurse tried to listen to it and it wasn't quite strong enough to count the beats per minute. Little bean measured at 6w4d which is correct.

HCG levels were at 67,054 they were doubling every 99 hours. According to what I found online that's the norm for over 6,000 on doubling times. (these levels are above the normal for this week though and that makes me nervous)
I told the nurse what my levels were last week and she said 'wow' and probed around to make sure she only saw 1 and she did only see one. She said in 17 years she's never seen one hide behind the other one so I'm feeling good about her findings lol.

Progesterone-down from last week's 28 to a 21 this week. I am already taking progesterone suppliments twice daily, they increased my dosage to 3X daily. If it stays below 25 they will put me on the shots of progesterone.

That's about it. Repeat of everything next week on the 27th.

I figure I will rest easy for the next few days and then get nervous about the appt for next week lol.

Klein those are awesome hcg results. I am 90% sure on my O date o we'll see where they put me at tomorrow. As for the progesterone I am glad they're keeping on top of that for you.

I see it says your sick? MS?

Melfy, I'm still thinking about you and I sincerely hope your next bean is close! :hugs:

Dahlia-Goodluck w hcg tomorrow. Yea, I've been wondering for a few days if it's been the start of ms. I'm pretty sure DH has talked me into thinking that's what it is. Still in denial sort of. I don't know it's just so hard to believe for me sometimes. I wish I could relax and enjoy it all!

Hey guys, sorry I've been quite the past couple of days, been spending some quality time with OH :)

Stinkerbell - congrats on the scan hun :)

Melfy - I am so sorry hun, we're all here if you need to talk xxx

Dahlia - is it your scan tomorrow?? Keep us posted! :D

Well, I have a serious bloat belly/bump going on, I look like I'm 6 months not 6 weeks and that is not exaggeration! FIL said 'my god you've not got twins in there have you?!' lol!! I'm starting to relax a bit.. Not much mind.. Looking forward to my scan next week though :) I definately have fatigue, I could sleep for England right now! And I think i have nausea coming on :) getting a bit more noticeable each day now :) and I'm having quite a few headaches too!! How's everyone else doing? Xx

hi! due november 23rd

lostlily at 12w1d she stopped growing at 10w. terrified here.. but hopeful<3

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond to this but for some reason I wasn't receiving updates from this tread!

Hopestruck sorry for your losses! This is an anxious few weeks for us all. Are you having any early scans? Hope you have a super sticky bean.
I'm actually not sure yet! I'm in the process of moving to a new city, so I'm not seeing a doctor until I get there (got the earliest possible appointment after I arrive! haha). So we'll see what she says. I've read reviews of her on ratemds.com and she has stellar reviews! So here's hoping she'll be a sensitive care provider :)

Hi Hopestruck:hi: Sorry to hear the last two weren´t sucessful and really hoping this one is your forever baby. My story is similar, lost two and now very cautious, but lets just try to help each other through to 12 weeks then we can relax a bit. Seems like time goes extra slowly when your waiting.

Oh, I could not agree more. Every day seems to DRAG by as long as I'm thinking about being pregnant. haha. Thank you so much for your well wishes!!! :)

how's everyone feeling this morning? i've been having bouts of nausea and queasiness these past couple days nothing too serious and its not when i first wake up in the morning but rather after i eat breakfast. oh and have been super moody lol but otherwise good.

how's everyone feeling this morning? i've been having bouts of nausea and queasiness these past couple days nothing too serious and its not when i first wake up in the morning but rather after i eat breakfast. oh and have been super moody lol but otherwise good.
I've had nausea too, it comes and goes, mine seems to get alot better after I chew Big Red gum, something to do with the cinnamon I think.

hi! due november 23rd

lostlily at 12w1d she stopped growing at 10w. terrified here.. but hopeful<3
I'm so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your BFP! I hope and wish for you a H&H 9 months

Well, I have a serious bloat belly/bump going on, I look like I'm 6 months not 6 weeks and that is not exaggeration! FIL said 'my good you've not got twins in there have you?!' lol!! I'm starting to relax a bit.. Not much mind.. Looking forward to my scan next week though :) I definately have fatigue, I could sleep for England right now! And I think i have nausea coming on :) getting a bit more noticeable each day now :) and I'm having quite a few headaches too!! How's everyone else doing? Xx

That seems right on with my symptoms. Bloating is awful. I had some headaches a few days ago and major fatigue, and now the ms or allday sickness is setting in. Couldn't be happier :)

Good morning! Feeling pretty good over here, though most of you ladies are much further along than me. So far my only major qualms have been super sore breasts (which I am simultaneously thankful for!) and massive hunger pangs in the middle of the night/morning. I rarely get them when I'm not pregnant so it was one of the most obvious signs for me.

It's a beautiful day where I am - hope you guys are getting some sunshine too! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->