November Rainbow Babies

Hello amotherslove. Congratulations. I am trying to be hopeful as well. Any symptoms for you?

I have not had any nausea, but I do feel my breasts starting to get sensitive : ) And I am having some mild heartburn in the evenings. My U/S is in about 2 hours. I am neutral about it, I can't get too excited.

hopestruck, I have been feeling hungry in the mornings, which is something new for me too. Well, I always eat a breakfast, but today I was glad to have it.

It is so nice in Michigan here today. Usually in March we're still in the 30s, but today the high is 78! And it's sunny!

Hello amotherslove. Congratulations. I am trying to be hopeful as well. Any symptoms for you?

I have not had any nausea, but I do feel my breasts starting to get sensitive : ) And I am having some mild heartburn in the evenings. My U/S is in about 2 hours. I am neutral about it, I can't get too excited.

hopestruck, I have been feeling hungry in the mornings, which is something new for me too. Well, I always eat a breakfast, but today I was glad to have it.

It is so nice in Michigan here today. Usually in March we're still in the 30s, but today the high is 78! And it's sunny!

Wow, that's amazing weather! I'm in Vancouver, Canada, and we're hovering just above freezing (which is definitely pretty cold for us), but it is SUPER clear and sunny out. I'll take cold + sunny any day over mild + rainy (which is what it usually is).

Good luck at your U/S Dahlia! I'm sure everything will be great. Looking forward to hearing your update. :thumbup:

Hi girls I had my ultrasound today even though I really hate my ultrasound tech and now I am super confussed as to my due dates and even my babys heart rate. The first position she did it in showed me to be 6 weeks 2 days with a heart rate of 93-95 and then in another position she said I was about 6 weeks 4 days with a heart rate of 98-109. Very confused but baby is there and baby seems healthy to me...just one though. I am worried about the heart rate though cause she said that it seemed a little slow for how far along I was. Also she would not do a transvaginal ultrasound on me which I think would have gave her a better picture. Oh well hopefully I get another one soon. :)

Good luck with your scan Dhalia - you have probably had it now how did it go?

Booked in with the midwife this afternoon and my first scan is on 7th ay - I'll be 10w5d so they think they will probably call me back again around 12 weeks.
6 weeks on monday feels like a lifetime away!

I need a little reassurance ladies, I'm super early I know but my only sympton is tiredness and maybe swollen boobs (could be imagining!) but not sore. Lots of cramps at night though.

xxxxx

Hello everyone!
I almost didn't get my ultrasound, I guess they didn't formally put me down for a scan time when I had my appt on Monday, but anyways they ended up getting me in there at my nurse appointment today. She said I was measuring right on at 6+3 (according to O date on cycle day 17). I saw the heartbeat, and she had me hold my breath in order to catch the rate because I guess she said it's very sensitive and small at this point to catch. It was transvaginal. However, I forgot to ask her what the rate was!

But I think if there was a problem she wouldn't have been asking me about the baby and what my daughter will think when we tell her.

Here is the pic. I don't know why the sac looks so geometrical though. lol. Baby is on left side of sac

Pixxie, glad you had your today too. Well with the inconsistancy in your U/S I'm sure at your next one it will be more informative. Since the days are quite true to date, I wouldn't worry about that. My tech said that as long as we had the size within a week of what it should be then that's normal, mine just happened to be right on. I think with yours not being transvag, that could be why the details weren't right on.

impatientmum- your ticker had me off. So you are close to 6 weeks right?

Attachments

• IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 12
Fab picture Daliha congrats on your scan! :D I go for mine on Wednesday.. I hope I'm as lucky a very one else has been with theirs! I'm so tired at the moment, I've been asleep for most of the day, had a bit of ms, I am very bloated but still dony really 'feel' pregnant yet if you know what I mean :/ xx

Hello everyone!
I almost didn't get my ultrasound, I guess they didn't formally put me down for a scan time when I had my appt on Monday, but anyways they ended up getting me in there at my nurse appointment today. She said I was measuring right on at 6+3 (according to O date on cycle day 17). I saw the heartbeat, and she had me hold my breath in order to catch the rate because I guess she said it's very sensitive and small at this point to catch. It was transvaginal. However, I forgot to ask her what the rate was!

But I think if there was a problem she wouldn't have been asking me about the baby and what my daughter will think when we tell her.

Here is the pic. I don't know why the sac looks so geometrical though. lol. Baby is on left side of sac

Pixxie, glad you had your today too. Well with the inconsistancy in your U/S I'm sure at your next one it will be more informative. Since the days are quite true to date, I wouldn't worry about that. My tech said that as long as we had the size within a week of what it should be then that's normal, mine just happened to be right on. I think with yours not being transvag, that could be why the details weren't right on.

That's wonderful!!! congratulations!! :D

Yay Dahlia- that's great! Congratulations on your scan!

I didn't get bubs heart rate either! Just glad to see it. I had my scan at 5+6.

My nausea is getting worse everyday!!! I'm now wretching but still just about able to keep food down- but also I am sooooo hungry all the time but don't want to overeat lots of junk as I know I WILL vomit! Vomiting for me is THE worst thing as it makes my face Red and blotchy for days- Looks like I have a skin disease,people will know something's up!

UK ladies- I have my GP appointment next week and have to decide on the care I want- midwife- led, shared, hospital care. What are you going for? I think because of my surgery and previous loss etc I may request hospital led care so you can see a consultant- will see what GP recommends! It seems so early to decide where you want to give birth too! My local hospital doesnt have the best reputation!

Hello everyone!

Very happy for you!!! My first scan is April 9 at nine weeks. Right now I feel nauseated most the time, especially at night!

Babyjo I have my first midwife appointment on the 5th so week after next. As far as I'm aware where I come from we don't get to chose who leads our care. It's a midwife and that's that lol. You only get to be under a consultant if you've had any complications at all. I have horrible sickness tonight. (well early morning seeing as its 2am lol). I agree it does seem to early to think about where you're giving birth! But I'm not worried cause there is only one place close to me to give birth and it's got quite I good reputation. I just hope they deal with me better than they did when I was in there for my mc cause they were a bit useless! Xx

HI DAHLIA :wave: I think my EDD will be Nov. 30th--can I join all of you ladies?? Got my BFP on Tuesday night!!

HI DAHLIA :wave: I think my EDD will be Nov. 30th--can I join all of you ladies?? Got my BFP on Tuesday night!!

Congrats Blakesmom! Welcome! I'm due Nov 26 - just a few days before you. :thumbup:

Love the yes+ digi hopestruck--do you have any kiddos??

omg Blakesmom! WELCOME!!! so happy you're here! I'm sorry I missed your BFP in the other thread. I'll add you to our list. I hope the ladies from the other thread aren't too offended that I'm not on as much, it's hard to keep up with everything when my mind is on baby! I just hope they can all join in for some 2012 babies!
Time to get you a nice pregnancy ticker! yay! Did you sched an appointment yet?

glad your scan went well dahlia! it gives me hope because im not feeling to much in the ms dept either. occasional queasiness so im worried but seeing that your scan went well is relieving. happy for you!

glad your scan went well dahlia! it gives me hope because im not feeling to much in the ms dept either. occasional queasiness so im worried but seeing that your scan went well is relieving. happy for you!

yeah, ya know I wasn't feeling much besides some heartburn/reflux at night. But just today my boobs are starting to get sore. yayyy! I'll take it! lol

Is anyone eating more? I am not necessarily eating more, but like I said before I do feel hunger pains. I don't really have any cravings yet, but for sushi! I plan on getting some grilled salmon sushi in the next few days. Oh and btw my doctor asked if I drink soda, and I don't really, maybe once or twice a week. But they told me no caffeine, which has changed since last time I was preg. They told me not to even limit it, just none! I don't mind, and if I want a soda I can get caffeine free.

Blakesmom-Congrats on your BFP!!!! YAY!! So glad to have you here :)

Dahlia-Glad your scan went well!

Anyone with nausea-Just going to share what works with me: cinnamon flavor ex. big red gum, dentyne fire gum, altoids cinnamon, etc. The cinnamon seems to help with my nausea. I've never actually thrown up with a pregnancy ((knock on wood)) so I'm not sure if it'd help with that or not. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->