November Rainbow Babies

Bread! I can go through a fresh loaf in a day. I could probably go through more, actually :rofl:

I'm on the hunt for cinnamon chewing gum today- its hard to find! Ginger is not working for me will give that a go

What am I craving?.. Hmmm... Anything edible right now lmao! I find myself eating until I feel sick. Then about an hour later I want to eat again! :s

Love the yes+ digi hopestruck--do you have any kiddos??

Haha, thank you!! No kiddies yet - we're hoping to have one in eight months though! :) You're a momma to Blake I'm guessing? he's a cutie!! :)

Blakesmom-Congrats on your BFP!!!! YAY!! So glad to have you here :)

Dahlia-Glad your scan went well!

Anyone with nausea-Just going to share what works with me: cinnamon flavor ex. big red gum, dentyne fire gum, altoids cinnamon, etc. The cinnamon seems to help with my nausea. I've never actually thrown up with a pregnancy ((knock on wood)) so I'm not sure if it'd help with that or not. HTH

Great tip on the cinnamon gum! I saw another post where a girl recommended lemon juice in ice water (just sip it all day long), and I think that would definitely help, as I know in my last pregnancy plain ice water was super nice on the belly.

What am I craving?.. Hmmm... Anything edible right now lmao! I find myself eating until I feel sick. Then about an hour later I want to eat again! :s

BabyDust, just wanted to say thanks for referring us to the Ed Sheeran song. I looked it up last night and loved it. Sent it to DH and he loved it too. <3

omg Blakesmom! WELCOME!!! so happy you're here! I'm sorry I missed your BFP in the other thread. I'll add you to our list. I hope the ladies from the other thread aren't too offended that I'm not on as much, it's hard to keep up with everything when my mind is on baby! I just hope they can all join in for some 2012 babies!
Time to get you a nice pregnancy ticker! yay! Did you sched an appointment yet?

I have my regular monthly blood work on Monday--debating telling them so they aren't SHOCKED when they see my hCG levels--but still undecided...

Love the yes+ digi hopestruck--do you have any kiddos??

Haha, thank you!! No kiddies yet - we're hoping to have one in eight months though! :) You're a momma to Blake I'm guessing? he's a cutie!! :)

Blakesmom-Congrats on your BFP!!!! YAY!! So glad to have you here :)

Dahlia-Glad your scan went well!

Anyone with nausea-Just going to share what works with me: cinnamon flavor ex. big red gum, dentyne fire gum, altoids cinnamon, etc. The cinnamon seems to help with my nausea. I've never actually thrown up with a pregnancy ((knock on wood)) so I'm not sure if it'd help with that or not. HTH

Great tip on the cinnamon gum! I saw another post where a girl recommended lemon juice in ice water (just sip it all day long), and I think that would definitely help, as I know in my last pregnancy plain ice water was super nice on the belly.

BabyDust, just wanted to say thanks for referring us to the Ed Sheeran song. I looked it up last night and loved it. Sent it to DH and he loved it too. <3

Yep I have a Blake!! He turned 3 in Dec and am so excited he could have a sibling before his 4th Birthday.

hey everyone, just quickly popping in and havent had a chance to catch up with you all properly, but wanted to say that i have been having some tinged CM :( hoping its nothing worrying but i have been booked in for an EPAU scan Monday afternoon - so if its fine i will get a little piccie and if its not then at least i will know early. i will be 5w5 by then so not quite sure what they will be able to see exactly but will hopefully be able to tell if it okay or not

I was wondering where you were...
Alandsa I will keep you in my thoughts. The only thing I can say that although it's horrifying, things can work out and I really hope all is just fine.

Thank you Dahlia :hugs: yeah I haven't been posting much as I have been so exhausted. Off to bed now at 8pm on a Friday night lol. I will have a proper catch up with you all soon :) hope you are okay?

Sorry to hear that Alsanda, I am sure its nothing to worry about, its not too late for implantation spotting! X

Hello all! I'm new here. Due date is November 23rd :D I got beta HCG draw on 3/19 and it was 210 and then again on 3/22 and dr. called this morning and said it was 694!!! These numbers are so much better than my last pregnancy (which ended in m/c) Crossing my fingers that this is a sign of good things to come!

omg Blakesmom! WELCOME!!! so happy you're here! I'm sorry I missed your BFP in the other thread. I'll add you to our list. I hope the ladies from the other thread aren't too offended that I'm not on as much, it's hard to keep up with everything when my mind is on baby! I just hope they can all join in for some 2012 babies!
Time to get you a nice pregnancy ticker! yay! Did you sched an appointment yet?

I have my regular monthly blood work on Monday--debating telling them so they aren't SHOCKED when they see my hCG levels--but still undecided...
YAY for shocked dr's office lol!!! They always ask me if I tested before my blood draw and usually they could just tell by the disappointment on my face lol

hey everyone, just quickly popping in and havent had a chance to catch up with you all properly, but wanted to say that i have been having some tinged CM :( hoping its nothing worrying but i have been booked in for an EPAU scan Monday afternoon - so if its fine i will get a little piccie and if its not then at least i will know early. i will be 5w5 by then so not quite sure what they will be able to see exactly but will hopefully be able to tell if it okay or not
Thinking of you Alandsa, if it's tinged I'm sure it will be fine. If it starts getting heavier I'd call the doc. I know the waiting makes you :wacko: but you being tired is a good sign! :hugs:

Hello all! I'm new here. Due date is November 23rd :D I got beta HCG draw on 3/19 and it was 210 and then again on 3/22 and dr. called this morning and said it was 694!!! These numbers are so much better than my last pregnancy (which ended in m/c) Crossing my fingers that this is a sign of good things to come!
Hi! Welcome and so glad your numbers are looking great! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

Congratulations Tuckie especially with reassuring blood results!

Alandsa- sorry that you are having this! Make sure you put your feet up and rest this weekend and I hope that on Mondays scan you see everything your supposed to.fx for you!

Blakesmom I think it would be funny to surprise your doctor if you can keep it in! ;)

AFM I have been unable to swollow my multivitamin prenatal tablets. I tried buying just folic acid tablets too as they are tiny but no joy as they make me vomit too. Do you ladies think it is ok to crush them?

I had 1 wipe of pink this afternoon and it has turned brown now--hoping its nothing. My blood test is on Monday--hoping they do a follow up on Wednesday so I can know things are rising. Good luck on your early scan.

Yey blakesmom! Glad you are here with us :) That would be funny if they just had the shock hehe ;)

Welcome to Tuckie! I'm glad everything looks as though it's progressing well! It's so reassuring when that happens :)

Thanks everyone, just feeling quite low about it all now tbh DH is away this weekend and I just plan to stay in bed really. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 8pm and have stayed there for almost 12 hours. Feel like I have been awake every few hours though, thanks to eating too much cheesy pizza last night lol

Boobs are aching the morning still and can't face coffee, still wanting to rest. Seen a little more tinged CM in the night because I had quite a lotif creamy CM all of a sudden last night. Boobs still Achey, suppose that's all good. They said if it gets worse I can go down for a scan at the weekend, not sure what they count as worse though.

I just keep thinking through my options, keep thinking that it's a MC and whether I will opt for the D&C or any other medical treatments. I'm also worried because I have had two / three weeks off work and it will be so disruptive to my job if I have to be off again. Then trying again will mean I'm maybe Christmas or January due date of I'm lucky, but my work contract ends then, do I won't get maternity leave paid for - going insane here :( :( :wacko:

Yey blakesmom! Glad you are here with us :) That would be funny if they just had the shock hehe ;)

Welcome to Tuckie! I'm glad everything looks as though it's progressing well! It's so reassuring when that happens :)

Thanks everyone, just feeling quite low about it all now tbh DH is away this weekend and I just plan to stay in bed really. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 8pm and have stayed there for almost 12 hours. Feel like I have been awake every few hours though, thanks to eating too much cheesy pizza last night lol

Boobs are aching the morning still and can't face coffee, still wanting to rest. Seen a little more tinged CM in the night because I had quite a lotif creamy CM all of a sudden last night. Boobs still Achey, suppose that's all good. They said if it gets worse I can go down for a scan at the weekend, not sure what they count as worse though.

I just keep thinking through my options, keep thinking that it's a MC and whether I will opt for the D&C or any other medical treatments. I'm also worried because I have had two / three weeks off work and it will be so disruptive to my job if I have to be off again. Then trying again will mean I'm maybe Christmas or January due date of I'm lucky, but my work contract ends then, do I won't get maternity leave paid for - going insane here :( :( :wacko:

:hugs: aw hun! Although it is virtually impossible...(we all know) try to keep thinking positive things. Take each day as it comes! Try not to worry about work or what may happen in the future. Today you have strong pregnancy symptoms and thats all that matters for now! Get out some lighthearted, and fun DVD's, and yummy snacks to fill the time. We are here for you. x

:hugs: aw hun! Although it is virtually impossible...(we all know) try to keep thinking positive things. Take each day as it comes! Try not to worry about work or what may happen in the future. Today you have strong pregnancy symptoms and thats all that matters for now! Get out some lighthearted, and fun DVD's, and yummy snacks to fill the time. We are here for you. x

thank you, yes i am really trying to keep positive, just feeling feeling really down, which is not like me at all. yes i have good symptoms still and part of me still believes that it could be a great day on Monday where I get to see a little scan piccie and know that everything is fine, just got to get through til Monday to see whether i will be so lucky [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Alandsa-just remember all of those girls who didn't know they were pregnant and they thought they were having a period every month! Their kiddo's turned out just fine. I'm sure they had much more bleeding than a tinge and that's all your having. I know it may or may not make you feel any better but I wanted to try :) Spirits up! Only 2 more sleeps til Monday!

AH! If everything is going ok inside, I'm now a blueberry whoo hoo!

Alandsa, What a shame for this tinging to ruin your joy. It's so sad that you're thinking about your "options." I do hope your keeping your feet up like babyjo says. And since DH is away get some chick flicks and funnies to watch! Your symptoms and boobs are a really good sign though. Check in with us if you want to! And I'm sure if you're googling, (which maybe you shouldn't) you'd find plenty of success stories with the tinging. Praying for you and bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->