November Rainbow Babies

Alandsa-just remember all of those girls who didn't know they were pregnant and they thought they were having a period every month! Their kiddo's turned out just fine. I'm sure they had much more bleeding than a tinge and that's all your having. I know it may or may not make you feel any better but I wanted to try :) Spirits up! Only 2 more sleeps til Monday!

aww thank you Klein :hugs: i appreciate your message :) yeah its funny with our bodies as a symptom can mean something completely fine or something completely horrible - what a mind teaser :wacko:

Im debating whether to present at the EPAU as they said if it gets any worse then dont wait til Monday. I have started to get older looking blood but more of it today, its now transferring onto my underwear which is quite a bit different

feeling like i did last time, exhausted and weak .... the only thing is that DH isn here and I didnt really want to go to the EPAU without him, he is about 2.5 hrs away as gone to visit his friend for the wknd. Although at least I could find out what's going on if I went

Wow Tuckie, by the looks of it you got pregnant right away! omg that's awesome! And good for your hcg results : )

Blakesmom- I am thinking of you as well. You would think they'd def do a check up on the hcg for you.

Babyjo- check with your doc if it's worth it to crush them. Sometimes that negates the vitamins positive effects. Have you tried gummies? My BFF who is also pregnant can't really handle any types of vitamins. But I hope the gummies can maybe help you! Also, sounds weird and maybe I'm just stupid, but have you tried "talking yourself" into keeping the vitamins down? Like deep thinking about it before you take them? maybe that would psyche you out. idk

Klein, blueberry in da house! lol. I will be one on Monday if all is well.

Babyjo-I have chewables that were rx-ed to me. I alternate between those and the gummies. Gummies are pretty good lol. Chewables---yuck!

hi ladies. Think i gotta call the doctor on monday as i think i may have some kind of infection, dont know if its thrush or something else but either way its annoying. hopefully they will let me in next week and i can get this treated and maybe get an early glimpse of baby, otherwise not until the 3rd. Anyone else having problems with thrush? i only get it when i've been pregnant but this time the discharge is a bit different so i think it may be something different

Wow Tuckie, by the looks of it you got pregnant right away! omg that's awesome! And good for your hcg results : )

Blakesmom- I am thinking of you as well. You would think they'd def do a check up on the hcg for you.

Babyjo- check with your doc if it's worth it to crush them. Sometimes that negates the vitamins positive effects. Have you tried gummies? My BFF who is also pregnant can't really handle any types of vitamins. But I hope the gummies can maybe help you! Also, sounds weird and maybe I'm just stupid, but have you tried "talking yourself" into keeping the vitamins down? Like deep thinking about it before you take them? maybe that would psyche you out. idk

Klein, blueberry in da house! lol. I will be one on Monday if all is well.

I'm doing surprisingly OK with the wipe of pink I had--probably because it turned to brown and is now almost gone. Not sure if I will even mentioned I had it when they phone me with my results--most likely left over from implantation since yesterday was 14DPO...I just remembered that's why I don't like testing early--that much longer to have to worry!

Had my scan, all is well:cloud9: heartbeat flickering away, and measuring spot on:thumbup:
https://s181.photobucket.com/albums...view&current=5e953126.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Congrats auntylolo :D can't wait for my scan on Wednesday.. I wish Wednesday would hurry up I just want to know if everything's ok!! X

aww great scan piccie! what measurement did they give you for this stage?

i went to the EPAU in the end as was starting to freak out, as there was more blood. I was scanned and they said that the baby is fine. im 5+3w today and the baby measures 1.5mm and had a little flickering heartbeat!! i actually got to see it :D i cant believe it! she said it was the smallest baby he has seen a heartbeat on!

thank goodness, panic over!

sorry for the dash in with my own issues and the dashing off - i have just gone a bit doolally today with this scare and am now exhausted. just thought id come in and let you all know :) i have a scan pic but little Flump is just a little blob lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=360775&d=1332616256

aww great scan piccie! what measurement did they give you for this stage?

i went to the EPAU in the end as was starting to freak out, as there was more blood. I was scanned and they said that the baby is fine. im 5+3w today and the baby measures 1.5mm and had a little flickering heartbeat!! i actually got to see it :D i cant believe it! she said it was the smallest baby he has seen a heartbeat on!

thank goodness, panic over!

sorry for the dash in with my own issues and the dashing off - i have just gone a bit doolally today with this scare and am now exhausted. just thought id come in and let you all know :) i have a scan pic but little Flump is just a little blob lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=360775&d=1332616256

YAY! That is incredible! Fantastic news, I am just so happy to hear this. HUGS!!

thank you hopestruck :) :hugs:

auntylolo - wow 10.5mm! its amazing to think they grown so fast! i bet you are over the moon :)

I've got an app that says from 7 weeks they grow about 1mm each day! Not necessarily crown to rump, sometimes onto arms or legs, but 1mm a day is a lot of growing! Can't wait for my 12 week scan now :rofl:

wow that really is a lot of growing isnt it?? so much is going on in there lol

yes the 12 week scan is going to be fantastic to see, i cant believe how much they are developed by then!

It's great that so far most of us have had good news ladies!
I hope I can join the good news and healthy baby band wagon after my scan on Wednesday!
I think my nausea is beggining to set In now.. I feel awful ATM, I haven't actually been sick but it is an overwhelming queasiness that is very unpleasant! (check me with all the big words lol!) x

Alandsa, yay! That is amazing and such a good sign that you saw a heartbeat so early on too. You're strong to go through it without OH nearby! Really happy for you.

Auntylolo congrats on your scan too. It's amazing how much they grow in the early stages- between 6 and 7 weeks the size difference is huge!

Babydust Fx for your scan on Wednesday and all other ladies with tests/ scans next week!

AFM brushing my teeth is now becoming an issue because of the nausea. I have gone out and bought lots of dry cardboard food- crackers, crispbread, and rice cakes to help combate the nausea. I nibbled them through today and it helped. Also i sat in the garden all afternoon and that fresh air seems to have helped! I hope this good weather lasts. I could just about swollow the vitamins today. It took several attempts.Im going to try to get chewable/ gummies.

Alandsa what a relief! And that doctor saying it was the smallest he'd ever seen, that's something right there : ) Very happy everything is going well.

Auntie- that is a lot of growing. I don't know if the weeks are going by fast or what, but I can't wait for 12 weeks either!

Congrats on all the good news you ladies are getting with your ranibow babies :)

Looking forward to the scans from other ladies too :) I went to sleep last night imagining my baby flump and it's little beating heart inside me. It's so amazing! Yeah I feel it's a sham that DH didn't get to see it either. But my parents came with me so I wasn't alone :) it was nice that my mum got to see it too :)

Anyone else finding cramps feel really sore after you sneeze? I'm presuming it's just normal considering tensing a cramped muscle will hurt

The dry foods idea is a good one. I have started getting close to wretching when I consider eating certain foods. Didn't seem to want my decaff coffee this morning but once I distracted myself with something I don't seem so repulsed by it. I actually considered having tomato soup for breakfast as that goes down well lol! Weetabix with lots of milk seems a good one too, I don't know if you have that in the US?

Do you have the dry crackers in the morning too? I see to want to eat liquidised things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->