November Rainbow Babies

Aladnsa-Yay for a sweet little beating blob :) I know you are thrilled!!!

Aunty-Congrats on your fab scan as well. They really do grow a ton at this stage!!!

babyjo-good luck with the chewable vitamins!!

Good luck with all of the upcoming scans this week :)

AFM-I am totally stressed out. I haven't had anymore nausea in like 4 days. My boobs are still sore but I can't tell if they are decreasing in tenderness or not. I'm not nearly as tired as I was. I feel great. I don't want to feel great, I want to feel preggo!!! OMG I just remember with my last m/c after the bleeding started I thought, well that makes sense b/c I haven't 'felt' pregnant since 5 days ago and that's exactly when the baby stopped measuring. UGH. This stinks! PLUS I have to wait 2 more days til my scan. I keep thinking, I don't want a d&c on my kiddo's spring break, we are supposed to take a short trip to the beach. I hate flipping out but that's where I am at currently ladies. ((deep sigh))

Aunty-Congrats on your fab scan as well. They really do grow a ton at this stage!!!

AFM-I am totally stressed out. I haven't had anymore nausea in like 4 days. My boobs are still sore but I can't tell if they are decreasing in tenderness or not. I'm not nearly as tired as I was. I feel great. I don't want to feel great, I want to feel preggo!!! OMG I just remember with my last m/c after the bleeding started I thought, well that makes sense b/c I haven't 'felt' pregnant since 5 days ago and that's exactly when the baby stopped measuring. UGH. This stinks! PLUS I have to wait 2 more days til my scan. I keep thinking, I don't want a d&c on my kiddo's spring break, we are supposed to take a short trip to the beach. I hate flipping out but that's where I am at currently ladies. ((deep sigh))

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. At this point it may just be "in your head" since you know you have a scan coming up and since it happened this way last time. I know there are women who have had days and event weeks where symptoms are reduced or changed, and everything turned out fine. As frustrating as it is, we don't gain anything by worrying; we just make ourselves more miserable. Better to try to think positively, and if anything happens, deal with it when the time comes. :hugs:

Aww I really feel for you. That's exactly his I felt yesterday. I had convinced myself my symptoms had reduced and it was just around the time that I MC last month. I was convinced and just like you I was planning whether to have a procedure or whether natural MC was better. Needless to say there was no problem, despite the bleeding, and little Flump was tucked up safe and sound :)

:hugs: if your boobs still hurt that's a good sign too :)

klein i know how you feel. the last mc i had all of my symptoms just went away. my boobs went back to normal and i wasnt tired anymore and i knew something was wrong. so this time every time when my symptoms lessen or i feel great i start to worry. i keep wanting to have nausea/ ms so that i know that things are going well. but my mother told me that she didnt really have much ms when she was pregnant, in fact she felt great and super healthy! and here i am...lol i was born so obviously i was fine. I will keep my fingers crossed for you i know you will be fine :)

today in maryland its so dreary outside. perfect for soup, and book, and a nap :)

I was just sulking because while I was googling "uterine pressure at 7 wks," (because I suddenly starting feeling pressure today) I got one painful cramp lasting about 4 seconds. Then I googled cramping, and it's normal, but I didn't like that it was so painful. I am going to call the doc again tomorrow. My next appointment with the doc is actually on Friday, so they'll probably just make me wait. The pain was an isolated incident just like last time- basically a week ago the same thing happened to me. Maybe it's a cyst like the doc had mentioned it could be? But I have a Q, wouldn't they have seen a cyst in the ultrasound if there was one?

Try not to worry Dahlia, I'm having a few cramps tonight too so you're not alone! I just Wednesday would hurry up so I can have my scan!!!

Dahlia - i wonder if they may not have picked up a cyst unless they were looking around for one? As they had to move the scanner probe around to head for my ovaria to check for cysts and I wonder if it's likely that you can get cysts in other places too? Makes you wonder whether they would need to have a good look around the whole area to find them?

Remember that they say that cramps are very normal. It's the uterus and ligaments stretching. Worth mentioning it to your doctors for peace of mind of course :)

Babydust - yeah bet you can't wait til wed now :)

It's just so hard to not worry. I was feeling good about things lately. But my symptoms seem to come and go. I'm not worrying about that stuff now because I can see from other ladies that they do come and go for some.

Ahh 12 weeks come on!!!!

We lost our angel on July 21, 2011. I was 8.5 wks pregnant but our little bean never grew past 6 weeks. It took us 6 months to get pregnant. Admittedly, every cramp or ache scares me to death. Grrrrr!!!!

My BF and I are both 42 yrs old, we have 6 children between us....3 each! :haha: Crazy, I know. But we both love children and would especially love to have one together. (and we can afford it, which is nice)

Cautiously expecting our Rainbow Baby Novembr 18, 2012! :baby:

Good luck to all of you Mommies To Be!!!!

I am pregnant with my rainbow baby, and it will be my 6th child (on earth) I lost my last baby at 16 weeks. I would gladly accept many more babies after this one too.

A big family means LOTS of love!!

Dahlia - yeah my symptoms come and go too. Sometimes feel fine. Again I had convinced myself of this around my scan but obviously little Flump was fine. So doesn't mean anything bad :hugs: it's understandable to get scared and no matter what anyone says you will always worry. I think we will have good days and bad days and we somehow just have to roll with them :)

Beautiful oaks - welcome to the group :) :wave:

So glad I'm not alone on here with my thoughts lol. I changed my appointment from Tuesday to today. I am hoping to be taking the kids to the beach tomorrow if all is well with dr appt today. So hopefully I will see that everythings ok today at my scan and that I'm just mental!

Anyone else been so so gassy??? It's like throughout the day it just builds more and more and by the end of the day I am miserable and blowing everyone away :haha: I guess that's still a pregnancy symptom to have maybe :shrug:

Congratulations to beautifuloaks on your BFP!!!! So nice to have you join the group. It's a great place to be for good support :winkwink: I know I'm glad to be here!!!

I had my scan today and they put me ahead 6 days at 8 weeks 2 days, making my due date 3rd November! :dance:

We got to see and hear the heartbeat, and baby has grown a lot since last time! Booked another scan for a week on Thurs!

I can't seem to get the piccy on here, but its in my journal if anyone wants to see it - the link is in my sig xx

Klein good luck at your scan! Let us know. A trip to the beach sounds lovely. AFM I do get some gas, but it's not problem-some, or every day. Usually at night is when it comes out though. You had me giggling when you said you're "blowing everyone away." lol.

Welcome middle aged mom. There are a lot of Nov 12ths here : )

Wow Sharon! incredible! So when was your previous scan? Did the baby grow more than you thought it would have, like a growth spurt or something? I saw your scan pic! : )

Thanks Dahlia,

10 days ago I was measuring 6 weeks, I was hoping they would put me forward a few days, as according to my LMP I should be 9 weeks, I obviously ovulated late but I didn't think they would put me forward by almost a whole week! x

Just got my 3rd beta! It was 3,935 today. Up from 694 on 3/22 Woot!!! These numbers are sooo much better than last preg! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->