November Rainbow Babies

Had beta checked today 22 dpo (5w1d) 13443
Normal limits are 25-7300. I am super high. Hopefully that's good news!!

November 12th here. Baby number 3 @ 36.
Congrats!!! Glad to have you here :)

I had my scan today and they put me ahead 6 days at 8 weeks 2 days, making my due date 3rd November! :dance:

We got to see and hear the heartbeat, and baby has grown a lot since last time! Booked another scan for a week on Thurs!

I can't seem to get the piccy on here, but its in my journal if anyone wants to see it - the link is in my sig xx
That's great!!!! :happydance: So happy for you!

Just got my 3rd beta! It was 3,935 today. Up from 694 on 3/22 Woot!!! These numbers are sooo much better than last preg! :D
:happydance: YAY for good numbers!!! Whoo Hoo!
YAY:happydance:
MAYBE IT IS TWINS!!! My numbers were really high too. At 22 days I think they were 17,000 and then the next week they were 67,000. Feel free to check my journal to make sure but I know it's close! I told the nurse the numbers and she did a VERY long, detailed, scan to 'make sure' she only saw one lol.

AFM-My scan:Measured perfectly consistent with 7w1d and I think I o'ed on day 15 of my cycle so that all adds up. I got to see and hear the heartbeat. 145 a minute. It was beautiful. Nurse said everything looked beautiful today. She also said no more hcg levels for me. That I 'graduated' the hcg checks, so I guess that's a good thing. Although, I would of liked to have had them ran again lol :winkwink: I feel like a ton brick has been lifted off of me. Hubby has been talking me into telling our kids pretty much every since we found out. He did talk me into telling them today. When we did tell them, I cried like baby. I also sent out a text message to our close family and friends to let them know. ((hope I haven't messed up by spreading the news)) All in all...Good day, good day :cloud9:

Went to have my bloods done today and their computer system was down so they couldn't do it--Hoping to get them done on Wed and Friday now...

November 12th here. Baby number 3 @ 36.
Congrats!!! Glad to have you here :)

I had my scan today and they put me ahead 6 days at 8 weeks 2 days, making my due date 3rd November! :dance:

We got to see and hear the heartbeat, and baby has grown a lot since last time! Booked another scan for a week on Thurs!

I can't seem to get the piccy on here, but its in my journal if anyone wants to see it - the link is in my sig xx
That's great!!!! :happydance: So happy for you!

Just got my 3rd beta! It was 3,935 today. Up from 694 on 3/22 Woot!!! These numbers are sooo much better than last preg! :D
:happydance: YAY for good numbers!!! Whoo Hoo!
YAY:happydance:
MAYBE IT IS TWINS!!! My numbers were really high too. At 22 days I think they were 17,000 and then the next week they were 67,000. Feel free to check my journal to make sure but I know it's close! I told the nurse the numbers and she did a VERY long, detailed, scan to 'make sure' she only saw one lol.

AFM-My scan:Measured perfectly consistent with 7w1d and I think I o'ed on day 15 of my cycle so that all adds up. I got to see and hear the heartbeat. 145 a minute. It was beautiful. Nurse said everything looked beautiful today. She also said no more hcg levels for me. That I 'graduated' the hcg checks, so I guess that's a good thing. Although, I would of liked to have had them ran again lol :winkwink: I feel like a ton brick has been lifted off of me. Hubby has been talking me into telling our kids pretty much every since we found out. He did talk me into telling them today. When we did tell them, I cried like baby. I also sent out a text message to our close family and friends to let them know. ((hope I haven't messed up by spreading the news)) All in all...Good day, good day :cloud9:

Hey everyone just thought I'd let you know I just got back from my scan & turns out I'm actually 9 weeks not 5 like I thought & af turned out to be an implantation bleed! I'm so shocked! So I'm afraid im leaving you ladies as my new due date is actually 30th October!! I hope all you ladies have a h&h 9 months! :) xx

Hey everyone just thought I'd let you know I just got back from my scan & turns out I'm actually 9 weeks not 5 like I thought & af turned out to be an implantation bleed! I'm so shocked! So I'm afraid im leaving you ladies as my new due date is actually 30th October!! I hope all you ladies have a h&h 9 months! :) xx

Wow, that's amazing!

im getting so impatient now! everybody's getting their scans and mine is a week away! lol so hard to wait. oh well i gotta keep busy so the time flies! i just want to see a flickering heartbeat.

Wow camlet that is nuts! I bet you're feeling so good about being further along! Good luck to you!

Dancing- it will be here soon! At least you'll get a more developed baby to look at and not necessarily a blob. Lol.

Klein- how were the kids? I am sure all will be well but how emotional. Glad your secrets out! Will u be going to the beach today?

Dancing Sheba - yes you will have a much bigger baby to look at and will definitely be able to see the heartbeat then too. I wonder if you can actually hear it at that stage also?

I went for a bra fitting today and seems I have been wearing the wrong size bra for ages. I was a 34C and expected I may now be a 34D but they out me in a 34E and a 34F lol!! OMG lol they are feeling very well contained now :D

Alandsa, contain the bosom! lol
I am a 34B now, but I know when my boobs get bigger and when I breastfeed I will go up to a 36 or 38 C. I don't know why the number part changes so much for me.

My boobs right now are not that big ; /
With my MC pregnancy, they got big and full right away, and were sore.
But right now, as they have gotten just a bit larger, they aren't very sore, but maybe that's because I'm wearing a sports bra 24/7. I think I will not wear a bra tonight, and wear a normal bra one tomorrow to see how they react to the lack of support. lol

Lol contain the bosom :haha:

The number part seems to change the cup size. So a 32D is the same as a 34C apparently. If you go up a rib size then you need to go down a cup apparently? It's confusing lol they seemed to say that when you have a maternity bra you need one that has options for expanding although I'm surprised at how much tighter a proper fitting bra is meant to be. She said you shouldn't be able to pull the back clasp area out more than 2 inches from your body. But ouch that's quite tight lol

Sports bras sound a good idea! I might take a look at them :)

I also noticed a dark thin blue vein on my right boob that went into my areole area, it's really visible and freaked me out lol I suppose that's a pregnancy thing?

yes alandsa def a pregnancy thing. my boobs look like a road map lol. and i am fine with that! the more symptoms the better! ladies i was just wondering...i am supposed to go to a friend's son's birthday party with my OH and his 6 yr old son. But do you think its safe to bowl? i know thats silly but last time i was preggo i went bowling and then i had a miscarriage. Its unrelated i guess because the GYN said the baby stopped growing at 4.5 weeks. i miscarried at 6.6 weeks. But i'm still nervous and they dont know i'm pregnant yet so i dont know what excuse to make

Blakesmom- What a hassle! Will you get an US coming up too?

Hi girls, just to keep you informed, sorry I have been a bit quiet! As far as symptoms go, still exhausted, sickness is getting worse everyday! :) and headaches, but tbh no changes in boobs what so ever to be honest! My scan is tomorrow! Got everything crossed for good news! Please wish me luck! Will update you all tomorrow as soon as I can!! Xx

My husband is a produce manager and I asked him to guess what size the baby was. At first he said walnut- I said nope. Then pea-I told him go a bit bigger. Then he said blueberry and was right : )

Does anyone else share their fruit size with OH? I can't wait to tell my daughter about the sizes, she'll probably ask me if the baby really is made of fruit or something lol.

Hey girls,
So sorry I haven't had a chance today to read and catch up on everyone. I have a small prob.
Nurse called and progesterone dropped again...I've been doing the suppositories 3x per day. It went from 33 then the next week a 28 then the next week a 21 now this week 18. I have to start the hip injections tomorrow to do along WITH the 3x supp. daily. Has anyone ever heard of the injections not working??? I havent even had time to google it and I'm sort of spazing out as usual! They said they want my levels at around a 30, since I have had 2 losses. UGH, If anyone knows TIA!!!

Sorry Klein, don't know anything about all that... but I can say that I recently was watching a Baby Story on TLC and the woman had to do the daily injections, and although no easy task, she had a healthy pregnancy. I know you will do anything for this baby, and I hope this is the answer needed for you. In my thoughts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->