November Rainbow Babies

yes alandsa def a pregnancy thing. my boobs look like a road map lol. and i am fine with that! the more symptoms the better! ladies i was just wondering...i am supposed to go to a friend's son's birthday party with my OH and his 6 yr old son. But do you think its safe to bowl? i know thats silly but last time i was preggo i went bowling and then i had a miscarriage. Its unrelated i guess because the GYN said the baby stopped growing at 4.5 weeks. i miscarried at 6.6 weeks. But i'm still nervous and they dont know i'm pregnant yet so i dont know what excuse to make

I went bowling when I was probably 22 weeks with Blake and then the next day I had MAJOR cramping and turns out my Dr. thought I had a cyst rupture, I fear it was the bowling though. I would say its safe, just go for a lighter bowling ball and it you get worn out--let one of the kids bowl your turn lol

Blakesmom- What a hassle! Will you get an US coming up too?

I don't know?? I don't really want to do one sooner than 8 weeks if everything looks fine with the hCG levels--I would rather wait it out. I didn't miscarry until 10weeks 6 days so I don't want "false hope" from early scans and then have something happen closer to the 12 weeks mark...:blush:

Hi girls scan went well, I worked my dates out at 7+2 but apparently I am only 5+5 but I have seen a tiny heart beat so it's all good!!! :) xxx

Just hope it sticks! But a heart beat is always good :) shocked at how far out I was with my dates though :/ then again I conceived straight after mc so my cycle is bound to be slightly off I guess.. New edd is 23rd xx

Back on the progesterone levels...I think I can say that if I hadn't been on the suppliments and had a doc checking my levels and increasing my dosage I would have already m/c. Just sorta puts it into persepective. With my 2 losses, it could of been the progesterone all along. Hope the shots work to keep my levels up. xx

As for my :holly: Well. I thought I had noticed an increase in size. DH seems to be amazed with them lol. My sister came over last night to give me a fake spray tan. ((gee I hope that's ok for baby, need to google that)) Anyway, I strip down to just my panties and she had a come apart. She said as soon as she walked thru the door she wondered if my shirt had shrunk or if I had gotten a great new bra. As for my girls, they always inflate during pregnancy and then deflate after baby is born :dohh: leaving lots of excess skin! So I'll be having to 'round them up' to get them back in a bra after the fact! Boy, will that stink. It was so bad after my last 2 kiddo's I had a 'lift' done on them. Maybe DH will keep his word and fix what he broke :haha:

Okay I am SO nervous now!!! Had my 2nd beta done

1st 5w1d (22dpo) 13,443
2nd 5w4d (25dpo) 57,080

I am now officially very nervous that it might be molar!!!!!!
Sure it could mean twins too, but I am just being cautious.
I am a worried wreck!!

i think your doctor would show some concern maybe if the numbers were super high. maybe ask him to do an ultrasound to find out if its twins or molar so that you dont have to worry! i bet its twins tho or a multiple of some kind. were you on clomid or a fertility drug?

My midwife wanted to order an ultrasound after the 13000 reading. Just got the latest results today from the hospital, I had another beta done today, should have the results soon. My midwife will call me soon! Then we will chat about ultrasound. Not on fertility treatments, this is pregnancy 8, and my 6th baby. So I guess twins are bound to happen sooner than later. Lol

But I just want to make sure it's not a molar! I don't want to loose another pregnancy.

Hi all,

mommy- multiples would be awesome!

Just wanted to tell you ladies about my brother's gf who is expecting twins. She went to day to have her 20 wk scan. They found out it's a boy and a girl! Perfect, right? : )

Well when I talked to my bro about it, he sounded all in the dumps, and it was for a reason. Apparently when they checked her cervix after the scan she was 2 cm dilated. So she had to go to the hospital and they the docs had to figure out what they were going to do. Bro just updated me that they are going to put a stitch or two "up there" in order to stop the dilating. And she'll have to be on bed rest for the next 3 months. I just pray that the babies can hold out for that long, because now is just way too early.

Dahlia-That's awful about your SIL. I know several cases where the stiches and bedrest worked. I hope that's the case for them as well. Keep us updated please.

Hello ladies:flower:

Soooo...well turns out I might still have a healthy baby on november 22nd:happydance: I still had no bleeding this morning, so I went to the hospital for a blood test and a transvaginal U/S. I was expecting an empty uterus, but...my sticky little bean is there!! with a heartbeat:happydance: I just couldn't believe it!!! My hcg is still very low (744) and was 538 6 days ago, but it went up. CRL is 3.3 mm, with a GA of 5 weeks 6 days. Considering I'm exactly 6 weeks from LMP today I think it is a really good sign if the embryo is normal in size. I don't know about the heart rate though. I have an another U/S next thursday, and I really hope and pray my little bean will grow :)

Docs were surprised, but said it's happened before and that as long as the baby is growing and has a heartbeat, HCG means nothing. They also mentioned the vanishing twin syndrome. But twins don't run in my family, so I wonder.

Hello ladies:flower:

Soooo...well turns out I might still have a healthy baby on november 22nd:happydance: I still had no bleeding this morning, so I went to the hospital for a blood test and a transvaginal U/S. I was expecting an empty uterus, but...my sticky little bean is there!! with a heartbeat:happydance: I just couldn't believe it!!! My hcg is still very low (744) and was 538 6 days ago, but it went up. CRL is 3.3 mm, with a GA of 5 weeks 6 days. Considering I'm exactly 6 weeks from LMP today I think it is a really good sign if the embryo is normal in size. I don't know about the heart rate though. I have an another U/S next thursday, and I really hope and pray my little bean will grow :)

Docs were surprised, but said it's happened before and that as long as the baby is growing and has a heartbeat, HCG means nothing. They also mentioned the vanishing twin syndrome. But twins don't run in my family, so I wonder.

Yay for your sticky bean!!!:happydance: So glad s/he's still growing well. That's awesome. I was wondering about you!!! Did they check your progesterone??? If not make them check it! Can't wait til Thursdays scan for you. XX

Hi all,

mommy- multiples would be awesome!

Just wanted to tell you ladies about my brother's gf who is expecting twins. She went to day to have her 20 wk scan. They found out it's a boy and a girl! Perfect, right? : )

Well when I talked to my bro about it, he sounded all in the dumps, and it was for a reason. Apparently when they checked her cervix after the scan she was 2 cm dilated. So she had to go to the hospital and they the docs had to figure out what they were going to do. Bro just updated me that they are going to put a stitch or two "up there" in order to stop the dilating. And she'll have to be on bed rest for the next 3 months. I just pray that the babies can hold out for that long, because now is just way too early.

Boy girl twins are SOOOOO cute. We had 4 year old boy/girls twins in my office today--so cute watching them play together while they were waiting for their appointments!! Perfect same aged playmates--who could ask for more?!? I hope the "stitches" help--that is a LONG time to be on bed rest--if you are near by lone her some magazines and books--she is going to need them!!

Well, Nikki will be gong home either tonight or tomorrow. I don't know the extent of her bedrest, I'm sure it'll be pretty restricting. I'm wondering if she has to lay down all the time, or if she can sit up in bed at all. Thanks for your thoughts ladies.

AFM - my boobs are finally making me feel pregnant! When I stopped wearing my sports bra that one day, they started to hurt, and have been hurting ever since : ) but now I'm back in my sports bra. lol.
I have my doc appt tomorrow and I'm going to ask the doc if I'll get an U/S around 9 weeks to check baby out, since loss was around that time last time.
I can't help myself for wanting a little girl now more than a boy. I think that it's because I'm pretty set on our girl's name of Savannah so I get excited. And I would love to be able to reuse DD's baby clothes, which we've kept after all these years!

Where are some of the other ladies at!?!? I know we have quite a few that have gone MIA. Try to update : )

Dahlia-Yay for sore boobs!!! I lifted my shirt up to show DH that my nipples are literally exposed in my bra now. I explained to him that it sorta of defeats the purpose of wearing a bra if they are showing! So, I guess I will be getting a new bra in the near future. FYI according to paperwork the dr supplied weight gain to the boob area during pregnancy is 2 lbs. That'd be a lb per boob. WOW :shock:

Klein you mind if I ask you what state you're in? Do you have a Marshalls or Homegoods? That's where I got my new sports bra, and I'll be going back for more of the same kind. It's super comfy and smooth, and at 12.99 it was worth it

Klein you mind if I ask you what state you're in? Do you have a Marshalls or Homegoods? That's where I got my new sports bra, and I'll be going back for more of the same kind. It's super comfy and smooth, and at 12.99 it was worth it

Not at all, I'm in North Alabama :) We don't have a Marshall's in our city but my RE is in Huntsville and I am pretty sure they have one there. $12.99 is a steal! I need to check that out, thanks!

I am loving some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch! It's so yummy and seems to hit the spot sometimes when I am nauseaus.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

Well, Nikki will be gong home either tonight or tomorrow. I don't know the extent of her bedrest, I'm sure it'll be pretty restricting. I'm wondering if she has to lay down all the time, or if she can sit up in bed at all. Thanks for your thoughts ladies.

AFM - my boobs are finally making me feel pregnant! When I stopped wearing my sports bra that one day, they started to hurt, and have been hurting ever since : ) but now I'm back in my sports bra. lol.
I have my doc appt tomorrow and I'm going to ask the doc if I'll get an U/S around 9 weeks to check baby out, since loss was around that time last time.
I can't help myself for wanting a little girl now more than a boy. I think that it's because I'm pretty set on our girl's name of Savannah so I get excited. And I would love to be able to reuse DD's baby clothes, which we've kept after all these years!

Where are some of the other ladies at!?!? I know we have quite a few that have gone MIA. Try to update : )

My co-worker is the only person other than DH I've told as I can't be in all of our procedures while pregnant--so I had to tell her so we could switch patients when needed. Today she was sending me "baby girl vibes" with her fingers LOL. She has a 12month old little girl and has saved all of her clothes and wants me to have them if I have a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->