November Rainbow Babies

sick allll day. no vomitting but my stomach just hurrrt. and i didnt want to eat anything everything looked unappetizing, but the sickness only lessened when i ate. dunno if its morning sicknes but it was more like stomach pain with nausea :(

Hey ladies

Glad to see everyone is doing well :)

I haven't been on much passed few days because of 24 hour "morning" sickness and fatigue. I am happy for the strong symptoms as they are reassuring but it is truly taxing. At work all day I'm fighting the sickness back then when I get home I'm asleep before I can say hi to DP! I've become a totally different person and miserable which is really unlike me! All of my work colleagues know as the personality transplant is obvious! I am no fun to be around at the moment. I don't think the hormones are helping- crying at little things then angry the next! Sigh! We have more ragging hormones than a teenage boy!

Dancingsheba I'm exactly like you except eating makes me gag. Bring on the 2nd tri when all this is supposed to end.

I really don't want to take any meds to control it!

Dahlia FX for your SIL.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your first tri more than I ;)

Doc won't scan me until 12 weeks now! I'm not sure I can wait that long! I may book a private one!

Hi aunty - happy 8 weeks!

Thought I might join you all now. I know a few of you from the ttc threads but hello to all the people I don't know yet.

This is my 3rd pg after 2 losses so I am hoping its 3rd time lucky. My due date is 21st November. I have my first scan in 12 days and that seem like a lifetime away.

My boobs have been sore since 7dpo but increasingly so. Nausea kicked in again yesterday, with that horrible hungover feeling like I really have to concentrate on simple tasks. Tired and emotions can be all over the place. I have my really bad panic moments then I am fine for a few days. Although not great I am so pleased to be feeling ill however I did have a lot of these symptoms with my first pg so won't be totally reassured till my scan. howver I do feel this one is different, can't explain why but the first 2 I was constanly worried throughout.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Hello ladies:flower:

Soooo...well turns out I might still have a healthy baby on november 22nd:happydance: I still had no bleeding this morning, so I went to the hospital for a blood test and a transvaginal U/S. I was expecting an empty uterus, but...my sticky little bean is there!! with a heartbeat:happydance: I just couldn't believe it!!! My hcg is still very low (744) and was 538 6 days ago, but it went up. CRL is 3.3 mm, with a GA of 5 weeks 6 days. Considering I'm exactly 6 weeks from LMP today I think it is a really good sign if the embryo is normal in size. I don't know about the heart rate though. I have an another U/S next thursday, and I really hope and pray my little bean will grow :)

Docs were surprised, but said it's happened before and that as long as the baby is growing and has a heartbeat, HCG means nothing. They also mentioned the vanishing twin syndrome. But twins don't run in my family, so I wonder.

I missed your post Melfy! I'm glad you had a nice update for us and that baby is going good. Be sure to update on Thursday! F'X

Hi pink Smarties, glad you could join us. There are so many ups ups and downs with a pregnancy after a loss. You're feeling hopeful and that should keep you going!

babyjo and dancing- I am feeling bad that you're getting this bad MS. Take care and stay hydrated. Babyjo- This first tri can be tough and unfortunately you're feeling it hard. Maybe it'll help once they all know that you're pregnant and give you your space.
I don't know that I'd want to take meds, but I'm sure if you think think it's bad enough you will. Have you thought about taking a single 50 mg of B6 every day? They say that can help with MS. Also citrus and stuff can help too

Thanks Dahlia.

I was taking 100mg B6 whilst ttc and contnued with 50mg as I read it was supposed to help with ms. So far I still feel queasy but not to the extent of praying to the porcelain god. I have been drinking ginger ale and that helps for a little while.

i havent had vomiting yet so i am thankful for that. i woke up this morning with bad stomach pain but i ate a few crackers and it went away. then i had lunch with a friend who's five months pregnant and i had hawiian pizza....but i took everything off but the pineapple. i ate alittle, and afterwards my stomach said "BAD IDEA" lol.

Pink!! :D yey glad you feel ready that you can join us :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Melfy - awww so pleased that your US went well, that sounds eally promising about the CRL size being spot on and yes lots have low HCG and have healthy pregnancies. also you dont have to have twins in the family to actually have twins :)

I just got my bfp last week, ill be 6 weeks on Monday.

I am totally freaked out, petrified with fear for this pregnancy, trying to stay pleasantly optimistic, but struggling with worry and fear.

Healthy baby dust to everyone!

Hi aunty - happy 8 weeks!

Thought I might join you all now. I know a few of you from the ttc threads but hello to all the people I don't know yet.

This is my 3rd pg after 2 losses so I am hoping its 3rd time lucky. My due date is 21st November. I have my first scan in 12 days and that seem like a lifetime away.

My boobs have been sore since 7dpo but increasingly so. Nausea kicked in again yesterday, with that horrible hungover feeling like I really have to concentrate on simple tasks. Tired and emotions can be all over the place. I have my really bad panic moments then I am fine for a few days. Although not great I am so pleased to be feeling ill however I did have a lot of these symptoms with my first pg so won't be totally reassured till my scan. howver I do feel this one is different, can't explain why but the first 2 I was constanly worried throughout.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Hi PinkSmarties, and welcome! I'm in a similar situation, with 2 losses and hoping "third time's the charm". My EDD is Nov 26, so just a few days after yours. Interestingly, I feel quite similar about this pregnancy, much more positive! It really does just feel different. I have so many less worries this time around. I'm not sure if it's because I've gone through the bad stuff before, or because I just have a gut feeling. I'm hoping it's the latter :)

Anyway, welcome, and I hope to hear more from you on the boards.

Hi hope, that is exactly how I feel too. Like you not I'm sure if it is what we have already been through or intuition (I believe it was with the first 2). I still occasionally have my moments of panic but this time I have bought books, signed up to online clubs for free stuff which I could never bring myself to do with the first and I had no real idea that anything was 'wrong', it was just a feeling.

I am sure we will both be fine, have you an early scan booked?

A lot of us hoping for third time's lucky pregnancies here! :) I got really bad nausea this morning, my mouth was just dripping with that watery pre-vomit saliva, ugh!! That "juicy mouth" feeling lasted about 15 minutes and I was able to get some food down and it got better. I was actually happy to get nausea since I heard it's a good sign! Lol I'm sure you ladies know what I mean, being PAL and getting excited about nausea :p Hope everyone is doing well!

The doc said I could still get some MS to come in the next few weeks. He said everything looks/feels good. I told him about my sore boobs starting and I asked him what if they stop hurting. He said don't freak yourself out, because they probably will stop hurting, maybe even at 10 weeks. Gosh I've gained around 4 lbs already, even though I'm not over eating in the slightest. What are you other ladies "gaining" around these days?

edit: and baby's heartbeat ended up being 138 from my U/S at 6.5 weeks. So made me think BOY, but then I read up on how HB keeps increasing until about 9 wks, then it starts to settle down again. Here's the link in case anyone else is interested. https://www.livestrong.com/article/101602-babys-heart-rate-during-pregnancy/

I will have another U/S at about 9.5 weeks since i told doc it would make me feel better. He said at that point if all is looking good then I should have a great chance at continuing the pregnancy.

Pink- it's nice to hear you're excited and planning this time. I was afraid to start receiving weekly baby progress updates via email, so I only signed up through one sight, whereas last time I signed up for a few. It's just all about what your comfortable with.

Hey girls, sorry I've been a bit quiet. Even after seeing a HB on Wednesday I'm still totally worrying myself to death :( yesterday I had no sickness at all which made me worry.. It came back today but not as much as what I usually get :/ and the fact that at the scan they put me back a week and a half is worrying me too :( I know I'm probably just being silly as I saw a HB but I can't help it! Rant over xx

Had an early scan today but now wish I would have refused. I'm 5 weeks 2 days but all that we could see was the gestational sac. The tech said before she even started it may be too soon to see the fetal pole or yolk sac, so she wasn't surprised, but now I'm not going to feel good until I see a baby growing in there--not sure when they are going to want to follow up again. Wednesday's hcg came back @ 2900--I should get today's on Monday...

dont worry babydust. all my sickness just went away at about 6 pm and has been gone since. sometimes u have good days and bad days. i dont even really think mine has been morning sickness anyway as i mostly just felt pain below my ribs in my stomach, not so much nausea and in was only AFTER i ate so maybe heartburn or a stomach bug?

i am having lower back pain right now though. dunno if its pregnancy or work related. naturally i assume the worst because my last lower back pain ended in mc:nope:

Beautiful- CONGRATS on your BFP-

Ladies lets try to keep positive. HAving said that I don't think I will be able to be totally chilled until I hold this baby in my arms!

Blakesmom: Things change sooooooooo quickly in First tri. You are still soooo early. When will your next scan be? I bet then you will see everything;)

Tuckie I was saying the same thing about getting excited about the nausea two week ago as I never had it before! But be careful what you wish for as a i did! lol! Now that I'm vomiting at least once a day that excitement has vanished, vanished, vanished!

Dahlia I'm right with you on the weight gain; Despite my daily vomiting ritual I have still gained 3lbs and my belly is no longer flat! I can't wait to have a proper bump that I can pat and rub!!!

Dancing- our bodies are changing rapidly....By week 7 our uterus goes from the size of a plum to an orange! The back ache, and tummy cramps that I think most of us get are just to make room for that growth, although every little twinge makes me a little worried but I just think it's trying to make room.

Happy weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->