November Rainbow Babies

Pink - Im sure your scan will go very well! Sounds like everything has been going right this pregnancy :)

Cata - lol I had to go for a grooming session this morning too - realised I have let myself go wild after all that BDing action lmao!!

Awww it's really sad when our pets grow old. I also have a dog and so I know completely how much they mean to us. I'm living that yours is all bouncing like a puppy today, thats lovely to hear :) I was bathing our dog after DH got her all muddy after a long walk down the country park. I talk to her whilst washing her and find myself asking her of she had a nice walk and asking her who she saw lmao! It doesn't matter that she doesn't actually answer :D lol

For those in the UK where is everyone at with midwife appointments?

Mine isn't until I'm 9+6w and this will be the first appointment so I'm assuming not even the booking appointment? It has taken so long due to waiting for a blood test to date my pregnancy (even though I could tell her what day that egg popped lol)

I'm hoping the appointment doesn't delay my scan appointment past 12 weeks!

I am so delighted to hear about all of the great scan news today! I am sure that the fabulous news will keep on coming! :)

I talk to my dogs all the time...they are my fur babies!

For those in the UK where is everyone at with midwife appointments?

Mine isn't until I'm 9+6w and this will be the first appointment so I'm assuming not even the booking appointment? It has taken so long due to waiting for a blood test to date my pregnancy (even though I could tell her what day that egg popped lol)

I'm hoping the appointment doesn't delay my scan appointment past 12 weeks!

Alandsa- I had my first midwife appointment last Thursday.. Explain what everyone means by 'booking appointment'?? At my first midwife appointment we got all the paperwork done, booked my 12 week scan and I was given my hospital books that I have to take to all my scans and appointments ect. I presumed this is what a booking appointment is?! X

Ahh yeah sounds like this was your booking appointment then. I think they might often do a first appointment (mine is 45mins) and then do a second one which is about 1.5-2hr which involves booking the scan. I'm assuming I would have a second appointment to book the scan but maybe this isn't always the case then?

That's good that they booked your scan from this point then! So your 12 week scan was actually when you will be 12 weeks then, that's good!

sorry im late but congrats ladies on your great scans! lovely pics both of you. cant wait to hear cata's update too

Can you believe I'm still home?? argggggg my dad says is too early to leave... TOO EARLY?? my scan is in 25 mins! lol I want to see my scan results too!! lol

Ahh yeah sounds like this was your booking appointment then. I think they might often do a first appointment (mine is 45mins) and then do a second one which is about 1.5-2hr which involves booking the scan. I'm assuming I would have a second appointment to book the scan but maybe this isn't always the case then?

That's good that they booked your scan from this point then! So your 12 week scan was actually when you will be 12 weeks then, that's good!

Well not really no :/ because we conceived after mc, my last AF was actually my mc cause I didn't have a normal AF in between. So we don't actually know how far along I really am, so my 12 week scan is just a rough guess, I reckon I will be about 11 weeks. Or somewhere between 11 and 12 weeks x

Thanks ladies!!! :)
Cata, good luck hun. Try not to get too stressed, I know it's real easy to do though! Fingers crossed for your scan!

I am back! yayy! everything was perfectly fine. My brother told my doctor that I had been stressing too much so yeah, she lectured me lol

baby is measuring a bit less than 4 cm and HB is 174 bpm, I cried during the whole ultrasound :blush: he/she was moving so much!! the little arms and legs omg!! I'm shocked in a good way lol

Brother was so excited that he took a very bad upside down video and missed the best part!! grrrrrrrrr trying to fix the video now so I can post it :D

Thank you so much for your good wishes :) they worked :hugs:

Cata good luck hun! Hope all is wellx

Tuckie congratulations:happydance:

So i managed to keep fluids down this afternoon. I was on hold for my GP for my entire afternoon break at work so never got through to them but then i had a phone call from the private scan place asking me to come in this evening as they were unable to do thursday! I didn't have time to stress. I flew there straight from work and got my scan done! Totally totally unexpected! The best money I have ever spent! It was amazing! The crown on its head is the yolk sac...It thinks it's royalty! I'm measuring a bit ahead so i'm 9+2. The lady doing the scan said that the NHS MUST see me within the next 3 weeks if i'm to get all the other stuff done on time. She said I should give them the report. So tomorrow morning first thing I will try to get through to my GP and get booked with the midwife. I'm sipping lucozade this evening to keep my energy up.

Good luck wednesday scan girls:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
I am back! yayy! everything was perfectly fine. My brother told my doctor that I had been stressing too much so yeah, she lectured me lol

baby is measuring a bit less than 4 cm and HB is 174 bpm, I cried during the whole ultrasound :blush: he/she was moving so much!! the little arms and legs omg!! I'm shocked in a good way lol

Brother was so excited that he took a very bad upside down video and missed the best part!! grrrrrrrrr trying to fix the video now so I can post it :D

Thank you so much for your good wishes :) they worked :hugs:

Aww congratulations!!:happydance:

Beautiful Prince or Princess you have there Babyjo!

Congrats on healthy scan Cata! Youve put my mind at rest cause I too haven't had very many symptoms either.. 4 weeks and counting til my next scan..

Wow so many fabulosu scan pics. So glad your scan went well catc and babyjo. Such wonderfully reassuring news. Feeling sick (not ms type sicky!), less than 12 hrs to mine.

Hi girls I"m back :D

The video is not very good but I uploaded it anyway, little brother was so excited that missed the best parts, also sorry about the crying in the background lol I'm laughing and crying at the same time. The doctor keeps insisting that I'm too stressful for this poor baby lol, she's very sweet too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45OrPzgFaY&feature=youtu.be

Thank you all :) I'm so happy that everything was good news... it is a good day!!

babydust - I mentioned that to my doctor and she said symptoms have nothing to do qith a healthy baby, she also said someone should block google in my computer cause I keep looking for bad stuff lol. I'm sure everything is ok with your baby too!

pinksmarties- So soon yay!! so we get more scan pics tomorrow!!!

Cata....How beautiful! I am laughing and crying too remembering my scans with my little man! What a special video!

Congrats Baby and Cata :) Loved your video too, so sweet! :)

Awwww Cata that is just so lovely to have that video! I can't. I can't believe how much baby we can see! What a fantastic scan :D thank you for posting it x

Pink - good luck for tomorrow! Will be thinking of you :) what time is your scan?

9.5 hrs from now at 10am. Going to bed now to try to get some sleep, if that is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->