November Rainbow Babies

GL tomorrow Pink! Sweet dreams...can't wait to see your pics! :)

Thank you so much girls :happydance: now I'm too excited lol I wan to sleep and I can't :dohh: still early in this side of the world tho, 5:30 pm

Pink I can't wait to see your pics!! hope you can rest and all the best for tomorrow's scan :hugs:

Wonderful video Cata, brought a tear to my eye :') xx

Good luck for tomorrow Pink!! X

Pink-So thinking of you! Hope you get a great nights rest :)

Babyjo-So glad you got to do your scan early! I know your so happy and can rest a little easier now!

Cata-WHoohoo!! Great video! My next scan will be when I'm 10w1d as well. I hope to be able to see the same thing! So crazy at how quickly these little one's are formed! It's my 3rd child and I'm still amazed.

good luck tomorrow Pink!

Tuckie- glad your scan went well and your baby has a nice heartbeat : )

Cata- what a nice video! so glad it went nicely for you! something to look at every day! : ) your bro was very thoughtful to take the video. I'm sorry your dog was having a hard time. I am a big dog lover, and actually about 1.5 yrs ago we had to put down my 9 yr old Golden retriever due to cancer. Watching them get old and suffer sure is heartbreaking. But glad your pooch bounced back.

Babyjo- how great that you got your scan so unexpected like that, a nice surprise!

Alandsa, talking to your pooch! lol i can hear you doing that. hehe. what a nice scan and glad everything is measuring right on for you!

:flower:

I had a nice dinner today (fresh bbq chicken fajita wrap), but throughout the day I was eating very crappy- french onion dip and chips, sour patch kids. tomorrow I will do better : )

a coworker brought in a HUGE bag of sourpatch kids to work last week and i ate them all day lol. and at home there were jellybeans. i am sure thats what gave me diarrhea. i need to lay off the sweets:haha:

Cata-It's so hard when our dogs get to that age. I'm so glad he's feeling better this morning. Try not to worry about your appointment. I'm sure everything will be great. Good luck.

It is hard, I just wish we had found each other earlier, It's been only 3 and 9 months years since he adopted me.

You were right about my appointment :flower: thank you so much.

Pink - Im sure your scan will go very well! Sounds like everything has been going right this pregnancy :)

Cata - lol I had to go for a grooming session this morning too - realised I have let myself go wild after all that BDing action lmao!!

Awww it's really sad when our pets grow old. I also have a dog and so I know completely how much they mean to us. I'm living that yours is all bouncing like a puppy today, thats lovely to hear :) I was bathing our dog after DH got her all muddy after a long walk down the country park. I talk to her whilst washing her and find myself asking her of she had a nice walk and asking her who she saw lmao! It doesn't matter that she doesn't actually answer :D lol

That's so sweet that you talk to her! you sound like a great dog mom :) I no longer bath my dog because well he's too delicate so I found the most handsome and sweet guy to do it :cloud9: he's gay of course but oh well I just like to look at him being the perfect groomer lol:blush:

I also talk to my Samuel, even when I know he cannot hear me and he only sees my silhouette I think that he can feel when I talk to him ( it makes no sense I know) Not a day goes by without me telling him how much I love him and somehow I think he gets the message:hugs: oh wow I cannot talk about my dog without tearing lol :cry:

good luck tomorrow Pink!

Cata- what a nice video! so glad it went nicely for you! something to look at every day! : ) your bro was very thoughtful to take the video. I'm sorry your dog was having a hard time. I am a big dog lover, and actually about 1.5 yrs ago we had to put down my 9 yr old Golden retriever due to cancer. Watching them get old and suffer sure is heartbreaking. But glad your pooch bounced back.

I had a nice dinner today (fresh bbq chicken fajita wrap), but throughout the day I was eating very crappy- french onion dip and chips, sour patch kids. tomorrow I will do better : )

Thank you so much :)

I'm so very sorry about your dog :( it is hard to see them get older, I just think he deserves so many more years of happiness after all the years he suffered living on the streets. I guess loving is also knowing when to let go :flower:

I'm so hungry (as usual) and now I want sour patch kids!!! :dohh: yummy

Cata-WHoohoo!! Great video! My next scan will be when I'm 10w1d as well. I hope to be able to see the same thing! So crazy at how quickly these little one's are formed! It's my 3rd child and I'm still amazed.

Thanks!!

Your third, wow what a blessing! they do grow super quickly, I was a bit shocked when my doctor said: You know Catalina your baby now looks like a baby, she did do a quick 3d as t is done with the same machine but different setting I guess and mini me did look like a baby gummy bear lol scary:shrug:

a coworker brought in a HUGE bag of sourpatch kids to work last week and i ate them all day lol. and at home there were jellybeans. i am sure thats what gave me diarrhea. i need to lay off the sweets:haha:

sourpatch! yummy!! I would KILL for some of those. Sweets do the same thing to my digestive system if I eat too many :blush:

Cata good luck hun! Hope all is wellx

Tuckie congratulations:happydance:

So i managed to keep fluids down this afternoon. I was on hold for my GP for my entire afternoon break at work so never got through to them but then i had a phone call from the private scan place asking me to come in this evening as they were unable to do thursday! I didn't have time to stress. I flew there straight from work and got my scan done! Totally totally unexpected! The best money I have ever spent! It was amazing! The crown on its head is the yolk sac...It thinks it's royalty! I'm measuring a bit ahead so i'm 9+2. The lady doing the scan said that the NHS MUST see me within the next 3 weeks if i'm to get all the other stuff done on time. She said I should give them the report. So tomorrow morning first thing I will try to get through to my GP and get booked with the midwife. I'm sipping lucozade this evening to keep my energy up.

Good luck wednesday scan girls:thumbup:

That was a lovely scan!! It is royalty!! :happydance: Today was definitely a wonderful day for many of us :hugs:

So glad everything went well.

Cata - Awww I'm sure he can feel you talk to him! I really believe that they can feel our thoughts and intentions. Verbal language / sounds are so much more 'new' in the way our brains communicate, there are so many other ways they communicate with us. They say that dogs bark in the way they do only to talk to us, that they have adapted this for us as they don't bark in such way in the wild!

They also know that when we cuddle them and stroke them they and we get the same oxytocin response that we do with skin to skin contact with babies! So what more beautiful a way could you send that message to your dog :) he will feel that love every time you cuddle or stroke him :) that's all he needs and wants from his mummy!

Dahlia - hehe yes you have actually heard me talking to my dog haha!! I always DJ that silly voice for her as it makes her tilt her head lol she snuggled up next to me now :)

As for eating healthily I think as long as we do our best to get a balance on most days then that's good. Do you have the vitamin 'pregnacare' as our GPs recommend that over here due to the Vit D content

I seem to have an addiction to baked beans on toast with marmite and cheese mmmmm! Lol

Alandsa - That's interesting, I really didn't know about the barking :book: I guessyou learn something new every day :happydance:

Still waiting for good news from pink :)

Cata - yeah i watched a documentary about it, it was really interesting, i will see if i can find it online perhaps

Yes Pink has had a good scan - she has updated her journal: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/899590-pinks-journal-trying-1-a-35.html

yay congrats for pink! ugh i hate the belly us when they make you have a full bladder. so uncomfortable i know what she means. when i had one done i guess i drank more than my bladder could hold and i begged them to let me go alittle. otherwise i think i would have went on the floor lol

yay congrats pink!

Dahlia- hope you had a healthy food day :) my diet is terrible at the moment. I used to eat a very very healthy diet- tons of fruit and veg but now I cant keep that kinda stuff down. I tried smoothies, soups, other fruit and veg but its back up within the hour because of my ms! I have given up on the healthy stuff. I don't know why my body is rejecting it sooooooo strongly! This morning I was sick 3 times! By lunch time i was starving and had a craving for yuckie mcdonalds which i normally hate..... would you believe...... it stayed down!!! and my stomach still feels settled!! Also i never ever used to like or drink fizzy drinks but it's all i'm drinking now! Urgh!I'm feeling guilty but there is nothing I can do! I have to get whatever sustenance my body will allow. Hopefully after 12 weeks ms will take a hike and i can eat healthy again!

Good luck thursday scan girls- Dahlia and anyone else! Thinking of you girls!

My first nhs scan has been moved forward to 3 weeks instead of 1 month so i'm happy for that! Have a good evening. x

Sorry girls didn't get chance to update and my damned pc keep crashing. i know some of you have popped over to my journal but I copy what I wrote here too.

Back from the EPU. I have a bean with a hb!! I was soo bursting for the loo by the time we got called through it was painful but I was allowed to release a little, good job too otherwise I would have had an accident.

Anyway, the mw (older one I didn't really want) did the scan. Initially I couldn't look but OH did, it was only when she said there is something there that I looked. We got to see the flickering hb on the screen although OH later admitted he really couldn't see it. She really struggled to get baby smartie in a good position to measure but what she did get measured 7w5d, but she said that it wasn't always accurate at this point +-3days and she really was struggling to get a good pic as bean was tucked up out of the way. She didn't measure heart rate when I asked and she said they don't do that (!) but it looked normal, she would tell me if it looked slow. Hmm.. Going back in 2 week but need to ring GP mw as they can't sort out the 12 week scan, It has to be done from the GP mw.

IMAG0247.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->