November Rainbow Babies

Hi ladies,
Wondering if I could join you??
I'm Lauren, 19 and 11 weeks today with my rainbow. I am due Nov 3.

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in November last year. I went to the doctor's with bleeding and was told everything was alright (on the Friday) only for the ultrasound at my booking appointment on the Wednesday to show an empty uterus. Was absolutely devastating and couldn't understand. Started ttc again at the end of Jan. I had a dating scan at 7 weeks and everything is fine. Had the worst nausea and vomiting (on anti-nausea meds), sore boobs, indigestion and reflux, as well as sooo tired. But I'm kinda glad.as they're symptoms that baby geno is there. I am just dreading my booking scan on Apr 30th and getting the same news :/
Look forward to being able.to come here and share my worries when I get all panicky, haha.

Hi lauren, sorry for you loss but glad to have you here chick :) I hope this is your forever baby! :D We are a lovely bunch :)
I had an early scan at 7+2, i was measured to be 5+5 which i worried about but we saw a heartbeat :) it hasnt stopped my worries though lol! I have my 12 week scan 3 weeks on Tuesday and I am terrified that something's wrong but I'm trying to stay positive or I will drive myself crazy lol! I think it's cause I have been reading about missed misscariages and have gotten it into my head.. I am banning myself from google! I've not had too many symptoms either but maybe I'm one of the lucky ones!! ;) x

Hi ladies,

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in November last year. I went to the doctor's with bleeding and was told everything was alright (on the Friday) only for the ultrasound at my booking appointment on the Wednesday to show an empty uterus. Was absolutely devastating and couldn't understand. Started ttc again at the end of Jan. I had a dating scan at 7 weeks and everything is fine. Had the worst nausea and vomiting (on anti-nausea meds), sore boobs, indigestion and reflux, as well as sooo tired. But I'm kinda glad.as they're symptoms that baby geno is there. I am just dreading my booking scan on Apr 30th and getting the same news :/
Look forward to being able.to come here and share my worries when I get all panicky, haha.

Hi and welcome!

I'm sorry for your loss hun, here's hoping for a sticky bean :flower:

The girls here are very sweet and supportive. It's easy to freak out when you've been through a mc but we keep each other sane :happydance:

Glad to have you here:hugs:

Cata - Thats awful, I hope he gets whats coming to him!!

Hi ladies,

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in November last year.

HI! I'm Shar, 21 and 11 weeks today with my rainbow. I am due Nov 3!!!

I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in November last year!!

:hugs:

Gwen- same things happened to me, well, baby was measuring one day late at my latest scan. They say as long as baby is within 3 days of the correct date, that everything should be fine. Growth spurts happen, and you can't count on baby growing exactly perfectly in line with every day. You're lucky you get another scan in a few weeks! I now have to wait til 19 weeks for the anatomy scan!

my goodness Cata, that is terrible. I am so sorry he is such a LIAR! Your friend is right though, in that you will get a nice bundle of joy out of this. Are you two from the same country? You will have your ups and downs with this situation, but I hope you have a very good friend that will be your confidant and supporter.

Hi Lauren, welcome and congrats! That first scan is always so worrisome. Us PAL ladies will never be the same. Approaching that loss time is also stressful, but try to realize your symptoms are strong, and that everything should be just fine : )

welcome Lauren! my name is Lauren too actually lol. 11 weeks thats awesome almost out of 1st tri :)

Cata- wow what a jerk, I am sorry to hear that :( But he will get whats coming to him if you do believe in Karma. Sometimes things happen for a reason though, and you get a little miracle from it

Sorry to hear what you're going through Cata :( :hugs:
Welcome new ladies :)

Well girls I really don't know what to do with myself today :( I am constantly worrying about a missed miscarriage :( whatever I do I just cannot seem to think positive at all :( I so wish I could have another scan I really don't want to wait 3 weeks :'( this all just feels to good to be true, I want to feel every pregnancy symptom possible but nothing, I don't even 'feel' pregnant :'( I just don't know what to do, I'm at my wits end!! I just want to know of my baby is ok. I've just constantly got this thing in my head telling me that when I have my scan they are goin to tell me there is no heartbeat and my baby has died :'(
Because of how I feel, I can't bond with this pregnancy at all :( I feel like I'm never goin to be able to bond with it cause I'm too worried that something will go wrong :( I should be really happy but I'm not :( I just don't know what to do anymore I feel like I'm going mad! I am desperate for a scan just so I can see what's going on :(

try not to worry babydust. I dont FEEL pregnant either. I dont really have ms anymore, and my boobs dont hurt anymore. But i went it for a scan at 8 weeks because i was worried about my loss of symptoms and he/she was fine. Plus I have gone through a missed miscarriage before and I HAD symptoms. Sore boobs, nausea, fatigue, and so I had no idea that my baby had died. In fact I never saw a heartbeat with that one because I didnt go in for a scan until I was 10 weeks. Only to find out my baby died at around 6 weeks...But since you saw a heartbeat they say that the risk of miscarriage is around 3%, and once you hit 12 weeks it is less than 1%. So please try not to worry. I feel fine and I am trusting that all is well.

Ladies, i understand your concern about lack of symptoms but count it as a huge blessing! I can't eat, I'm still vomiting on an empty stomach, I'm weak, have headaches, lost lots of weight ( I was slim before) and feel more terrible than any illness I've ever had. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! Enjoy the fact that you feel good. X

Ive decided to take up a hobby! I've never knitted or done crochet before but think it would be nice to fill my time spent in bed making stuff for my little bean. Any tips

babydust - All I can wish for you is that time flies until your next scan so you can feel better. I have had no symptoms besides mood swings and I was peeing a lot which suddenly disappeared, at 7 weeks I started reading posts about mmcs :cry: BAD IDEA, I stressed for 3 whole weeks, not feeling pregnant, expecting the worst to happen. My poor baby was suffering all that stress and I think that's why he-she was moving that much during the ultrasound, it was like: MOM STOP STRESSING! :blush:
Have faith and hope for the best hun. I'm sure everything is fine:hugs:

Sharon - I'm pretty sure he will, maybe when he's old but I don't really care anymore:nope:

Dahlia - Nope, he's from Nicaragua and I'm from Costa Rica, whe're like 10 hours away by bus. If he would have been from my country I would have known lol this is such a small country. I do have my best friend but she's also working on a cruise ship, she'll be here for baby's due date hopefully, she's alway there anyway... one text message away :hugs:

Sheba I do believe in Karma, I've seen it so many times it is scary :wacko: that's why I try to be careful with the way I act ... sometimes :blush: I've been a bit bad myself but I'll tell you girls about it some other day :winkwink:

Now that a couple of days have passed i feel better :) my belly is a bit out of control lol, I've always been a big girl so didn't expect to feel any changes besides some bloating, but I've noticed that my belly is starting to look like a whole belly now, meaning my waist is almost gone lol... I can see good times are coming!! slowly but surely :flower:

Cata, well done of being so strong given the situation! You will make a great mummy to your little bean!

X

Hiya girls, just wanted to let you all know what great support you have been, but I am finding it very hard to think positive right now as you may have all guessed. I am stressing myself out immensely which can't be good for me at all.

So, I'm going to have a break from b&b, as I am constantly reading sad threads and worrying ect ect. I just think its best I have a bit of a break, I will check in soon, and Im definately not leaving for good! :) I hope everyone with up coming scans gets good results and I hope you are all still here when I come back! :D xxx

HI! I'm Shar, 21 and 11 weeks today with my rainbow. I am due Nov 3!!!

I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in November last year!!

:hugs:

Hi Shar, would love to be bump buddies with you seeing as we are in similar situation??

Hope you are feeling more positive soon BabyDust and that we'll see you back here soon feeling better about your rainbow :hugs:

babydust -i do hope you'll come back as soon as you get good news on your next scan. Let me tell you though, that I don't feel pregnant either! Sore boobs, and that's it! I feel great, and have energy. I don't get those pains anymore, but I am starting to just trust that this pregnancy is different that the last.

Ladies, how are your OHs doing throughout all of this? Being that it's still early, and I don't look or feel pregnant yet, we don't talk about it all too much. We do a little bit but we have to be careful around DD. I can't wait til he can put his hand on my belly and feel baby. DH was quite touched during the ultrasound since we saw that it was moving.

babyjo- I feel bad you're so sick : ( I hope is passes soon so you can get on with feeling good!

My OH is very quiet about what he is feeling, but he tells me that just like last time, once I fall asleep he puts his hand on my belly and talks to baby g :) it makes me feel happy that even with what happened last time he still wants to bond with baby this early.

Cata, well done of being so strong given the situation! You will make a great mummy to your little bean!

X

Aww thank you so much! :hugs: I've been through so much in my life that it takes a bit more to get me really really down, my mom passed away almost 4 years ago and I'm still alive so you know, some liar is not gonna bring me down :bodyb:

Thank you again! that's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me since I got pregnant :hugs:

Hiya girls, just wanted to let you all know what great support you have been, but I am finding it very hard to think positive right now as you may have all guessed. I am stressing myself out immensely which can't be good for me at all.

So, I'm going to have a break from b&b, as I am constantly reading sad threads and worrying ect ect. I just think its best I have a bit of a break, I will check in soon, and Im definately not leaving for good! :) I hope everyone with up coming scans gets good results and I hope you are all still here when I come back! :D xxx

It is sometimes better hun, I had to do the same at around 7 weeks. Hope your worries disappear quickly so we can have you back soon, hugs:hugs:

Hey all,

Im not sure if im too late but was wondering if i could join in and hopefully find a bump buddy.

My Story:

I found out i was pregnant with my first on new years day and me and the OH were over the moon, everything was going smoothly until i had some spotting in January. The midwife told me it wasnt much to worry about as it was common, however i went for an early scan to find that the baby had no heart beat and i had had a MMC. I had a D&C on the 25th Jan and found it very hard to deal with.
Now the good bit, i found out in March, after 8 weeks from my op and no AF that i was pregnant again. I started spotted again and automatically thought the worst. I went for another early scan to find that i was 9+2 weeks pregnant and had a healthy baby with a strong heart beat :) My due date is 12th November. Even though everything is going fairly smoothly this time around im still nervous that i will have bad news at my 12 week scan, only a few weeks away.

Sorry for the long post, but just looking for support from others who have been in a similar situation.

Hope you are all well.

Lucy xx

Congrats and welcome Lucy! So happy to see you hear with your rainbow! :)

Hi Lucyjo81. How great that you were already 9 weeks when you found out! Welcome and this place will be great for supportive friends : )

Haven't heard from Klein in a while....

Hi Lucy and welcome! Sorry for your loss, but congrats on your rainbow baby :) I agree that you are so lucky to have already been 9 weeks when you found out you were pg. That's a number of weeks of worry and anxiety that you skipped out on and now you're almost in the 2nd tri!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->