November Rainbow Babies

Welcome Lucy :) You are not alone in being anxious at all! Being PAL is so tough sometimes. Hope this is your forever baby!

LONG POST---
I'm here!!! I've gotten behind! It was a busy picture week and busy taxi-ing the kids around everywhere lol.

I'm still tired, taking naps daily. Still nausated. I've been having some pains, not really cramping but noticable changes in my lower belly. As usual, I'm flipping out over that and nervous about my scan tomorrow.

On a plus note, I am a HUGE ((closet)) Harry Potter fan :blush:and I must admit it was like Christmas morning when the new website, Pottermore, opened up last night :happydance:

I paid my sister to clean my house today, it's not had a good cleaning in um...about 5 weeks. :dohh: Best $40.00 I've spent in a while!

Went to get a new bra finally, took DD (will be 7yo in 2 weeks)in the dressing room with me. She asked if she was going to get that when she got bigger. I told her yes, that we would get her a bra. She said, no mom, not a bra, what's under the bra. I said oh, the boobs?!!? Yes, baby you'll get some of those when you get bigger. My baby is already getting boob worried, where does the time go? :cry:

Dahlia-How was the birthday party? I hope it went well. So glad your scan went great! Love the pics!!! So cute :)

Cata-Girl, what some drama that so called 'man' has put you in. I'm glad you are being strong and speaking from experience sometimes you just don't want them around, your better off without them. You'll be a great mom! I know your looking forward to it and yay for baby bump!

Lucy, so glad your here.That's awesome you found out when you were 9 weeks though. That really made the time fly, I'm sure!

Lauren-This is a great place to be when your feeling a bit panicky. I think we all can relate to that :)

Babydust-So sorry your worried. I understand where you are coming from. I hope you get a great scan and some good quality 'non googling' time. My nurse scolded me for reading too much on the internet. She said if you get on with cold sympoms by the time your done reading you've self diagnosed you with cancer. She's pretty much right on for me :) Hope to see you to see you around soon!
:hugs:

Mommyof4-SO happy your scan went so well. Your so close to getting there :happydance: Glad your days got bumped up a few too, that's an added bonus!!!

Babyjo-I hate that you are so extremely sick. My sister got me some ginger gum from walgreens. It has helped some. It has great reviews online. :hugs:

Gmansmom-How did your appt go? ((did we get an update scan from her? I hope I overlooked it?!?!))

Hi ladies,
I wish I had found this thread earlier but I would love to join now. I don't really have a due date yet so I'm guessing it's November 24th right now. I started TTC last May and didn't get my first BFP until this January. My only symptom was sore boobs and I think I knew in the back of my mind that things just weren't right. At 6 weeks I started spotting and the next day I started clotting. It was of course a Sunday so I went to the emergency room. My hcg was only 120. Then they gave me a scan and they saw absolutely nothing. It didn't look like the uterus of a pregnant person. They told me the pregnancy was probably bad from the start. I read that some of you were frightened to have sex. Well my spotting happened instantly after our first time having sex with the last pregnancy. It terrified me but kinda made me feel better to know that the miscarriage happened long before and we didn't cause it.

Anyway my miscarriage was mid February and I got my BFP the end of March. So I didn't have a period which is why I can't date it. Me and my DH went on vacation 2 weeks ago so they gave me an early scan before I flew to make sure the baby was in the uterus. Everything was fine but no heartbeat yet. I get another scan this Wednesday. I am a complete nervous wreck about it but very excited at the same time.

Hi Hope, welcome!! Good luck on Wednesday and let us know how it goes!

Thank you for all the welcomes :) Its nice to know there is a place to come to get support and advice from others. Im currently counting down the days until in out of the 'danger zone', only two weeks to go and i will be able to see my little jelly bean again :D xx

Hi Hope, so glad you found us! Congrats on your BFP!!! Hope you have a great scan on Wed! :)

My dr visit went well. Baby and sac measured 10w5d so that's good. Heartbeat was at 169 :) Baby Klein was moving around alot and was very entertaining to watch lol. The nubs for arms and legs last week in the gummy pic were extended and waving this week! What a difference a week makes in looking at these little one's. Will post a pic later!

Wow klein thats awesome progress!!
welcome new ladies.

I said i wouldn't use the doppler for a couple of weeks but i couldn't resist. I heard my beans heart beat! It's amazing! It's twice as fast as my own. My next scan is in two weeks.....ah it's a looong wait. Yay i haven't vomited for a day and i feel so much better... still nauseous but the edge is gone.

Have a good week :)

lol thx for the check-in Klein! Glad your scan went good! I forget, did you say that you will get weekly scans? I like that our babies are same gestation so I can see what my little muffin looks like! DD's party was sweet and simple, lots of My Little Pony's (her fav).

My SIL is a big Potter fan, and I have to admit that I would like to visit that Potterville or whatever it is at Universal Studios : )

On a plus note, I am a HUGE ((closet)) Harry Potter fan and I must admit it was like Christmas morning when the new website, Pottermore, opened up last night.

One thing I'm looking forward to is actually cleaning out all the junk we don't need, and making room in baby's room! lol

Funny story about my DD, just a few days ago my husband picked up my bra and asked DD what it was and she said "It's a boob thing." heheh. My boobs are still sore, but I have read and doc told me to expect them to taper off soon.

Hello Hope, glad you got your bfp so soon! I will add you to the front list!

Welcome Hope! Just reading your story and it's the same as mine! We are a couple of data different and I too had my MC in Feb and got my BFP straight after without a period.

I also had spotting between 5-6 weeks last time and had MCd a little earlier. I had spotting again this BFP at 5-6 weeks so naturally was very scared but baby was fine, had two scans and all going well so far so it seems it all can go well after a MC

Klein - Awww looking forward to seeing the updated photo :D it's unbelievable how fast they grow :)

Cata - my goodness!!! I am so sorry :( :hugs:

Quick update.

I'm bleeding so seeing the doctor at 11.30. Hopefully they will send me for a scan x

Quick update.

I'm bleeding so seeing the doctor at 11.30. Hopefully they will send me for a scan x

I know I don't post much, but I am lurking all the time and I'm keeping my fxd for you babydust xx

Babydust good luck hun. Hope bubs is fighting fit. x

Hello Ladies! There's so many of you! Thats VERY comforting and reassuring! I think I've got my rainbow bean growing strong. My EDD is Nov 25th. I've had 2 miscarriages in December and January so of course I'm still nervous. When is it safe to relax?

Alandsa it's so great to have someone in my position. Part of me is terrified that I didn't have a period in between and I feel like if anything bad happens then it's all my fault. I think my scan tomorrow will give me piece of mind unless of course I've already lost the baby. I try and prepare for the worst. It doesn't help that I haven't been having very many symptoms at all.

Babydust I hope everything works out, my fingers are crossed for you. When I was bleeding I went to the ER and they were able to give me a scan so maybe if it gets worse you could go there. Are you crampy at all?

Babydust can you try the EPU? I've read about many women going there and actually receiving a scan because they said they were bleeding. I think it's sort of unacceptable that the doc cant fit you in for a scan til Saturday. My fingers are crossed that it's okay.

Hope- its sad that we feel we have to prepare for the worst. I had to put myself in a neutral frame of mind at my last u/s. hoping it goes great for you!

Hi kitty. As time goes and you meet little Milestones you'll feel a but safer but I'm not sure if it will ever go away since we've had losses before. Welcome as congrats on your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->