November Rainbow Babies

Babydust I am so sorry that you are going through this :( I am truly amazed that the doctor didn't put you on bed rest right away :growlmad: and you employers attitude is awful too.

You are in my prayers hun :hug:

Sorry that you are going through this again babydust :hugs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I went for my antenatal appointment at the hospital yesterday and when I told them I had a scan booked for today they said they would do it there and then for me. Bean is huge now!

My next scan is next Thursday so a week today, I can't believe I'm almost 12 weeks! x

Attachments

• 556122_10150936929648082_516608081_13076492_613127301_n.jpg
    556122_10150936929648082_516608081_13076492_613127301_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
Dancing you aren't too far off, It flew over after 10 weeks for me!

Babydust - so so sorry you are having to go through all this again. I can't believe you are having to wait till Sat. If you are in so much pain I would just go to A&E. As for work you can self certificate for a week anyway before getting sick note, so they should wind their bloody necks in.

sharon - fab scan!! It's amzing how big they grow so fast.

aw babydust this is so unfair. you are in my thoughts and I am very sorry this is happening to you.

sharon, wow what a baby! these ultrasounds are showing more and more detail : )
Did they give you a heartrate?

Sorry that you are going through this again babydust :hugs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I went for my antenatal appointment at the hospital yesterday and when I told them I had a scan booked for today they said they would do it there and then for me. Bean is huge now!

My next scan is next Thursday so a week today, I can't believe I'm almost 12 weeks! x

Beautiful scan pic!!!

hi girls - havn't posted in here in a while but i need a bit of PMA. i'm feeling rather negative lately. i just don't feel pregnant :nope: i had this with my daughter but because what has happened i'm now so paranoid something is wrong! i tried my doppler and have found nothing but i know it's too early but yeah, just feel a bit in limbo just now. 3 weeks can't go quick enough!

sharon, wow what a baby! these ultrasounds are showing more and more detail : )
Did they give you a heartrate?

No they didnt give me a heartrate, it was a super quick scan, didn't even really see baby move this time. We did get to hear the heartbeat though. I've ordered a doppler online, I hope I can get the heartbeat straight away with it!

My scan next week is with the usual doctor so she will probably give us the heartrate and try to get bean to squirm around a little x

Hi girls. Just thought I would let you all know, it's bad news. I had a scan today, I am bleeding heavily now but my scan showed that everything is still in there :( I have been offered a D&C, I am thinking about it but I don't want to end up bleeding for ages because of D&C :/ I am in HORRIFIC pain which is getting worse not better :'( the strongest painkillers I have don't even touch it :( thanks for all the support over the last month girls and I wish you all the best and a healthy and happy 9 months for each one of you. I am going to stop ttc or even ntnp for a while.. My body needs a break :( xx

So sorry Babydust :hugs: I had an erpc and it was the best for me. I had very little bleeding afterwards and my cycle got back on track quite quickly although I know that is not the case for everyone. It does remove lining so having a break will help with the emotional and physical side of things. Have the hospital not given you anything stonger? Sending lot of love.

Oh I'm so sorry Babydust :( i hope that you can find something to help with the pain and take the time you need to rest :hugs:

No they haven't given me anything, I'm taking my dads extra strong parcetamol and codine tablet that he has for his arthritis and they aren't doing anything :(

Have you phone NHS 24 to see what they advise? Try a hot bath to see if that helps.

BabyDust I am so sorry and sad for you :sad2: I wish there was something I could do or say to help but I know there isn't. I know you will get your sticky bean someday, just don't loose hope. I bet your body will be good as new after a bit of a break.

Sorry babydust,
I had the D&C with my loss and it was emotionally better for me. I hope you can conceive one day and get your rainbow baby. YOu are young, and maybe since NHS won't send you to MC clinic, you could do some online research of some natural methods for infertility.

Im so sorry to hear of your news babydust. Sending lots of hugs xx

hi girls - havn't posted in here in a while but i need a bit of PMA. i'm feeling rather negative lately. i just don't feel pregnant :nope: i had this with my daughter but because what has happened i'm now so paranoid something is wrong! i tried my doppler and have found nothing but i know it's too early but yeah, just feel a bit in limbo just now. 3 weeks can't go quick enough!

I feel pretty good as well Pichi. We may just be one of the lucky ones. I take it day by day, and I know that next week I'll be able to see the doc and hopefully he'll find a heartbeat. Those of us with no symptoms have a little bit of extra worry, even though it may be a blessing in disguise.

Babydust, I'm so sorry that this happened :( I hope that you take all the time that you need to heal and then your rainbow baby will be waiting for you, I just know it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->